Halloween 2016?

DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
edited August 2016 in General Chat
If any of you remember, when did the Halloween Pack get removed from store in 2015?
I am going to buy cubits during double cubits. On Black Friday(25 November).
I am worried that Halloween Pack might already be gone then :'(

If anyone can tell me the exact date that Halloween Pack got removed last year, it would be greatly appreciated!
If admins can tell me when it will get removed this year, that would be much better! Thanks.

Edit: Just checked. Halloween ended when the Thanksgiving was added.
Will there be any double cubits before Halloween?

Comments

• PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited August 2016
    November 1st, sorry bud, the halloween pack will be LONG gone by the time black friday comes. As for the double cubits... Time will tell.
    Anyway, you will be better off buying the items inside themselves if the packs come back.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Better saving up cubits.
  • the hollaween pack was removed Nov. 15th
  • guys you say that halloween pack wiil not be any more on cc store?
    ????
  • Can everyone please stop necroing threads? Next time, make a new one. >->
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Actually i rather see an old topic recycled then creating a new topic about the exact same thing. reduce the amount of topics.

the content of this topic is still pretty relevant i would say.
  • Regardless, it's against the forum rules and it many people (myself included). Noam's comment isn't even relevant to the discussion. Of course the Halloween will be in the cubit store. This topic is about when the Halloween pack leaves the store.