Mods Help please

Grace____2213Grace____2213 Member
edited October 2016 in Help Requests
so I contacted support to ask if they could delete an account I created (WhiteFox131313) how long do you think it will take for them to delete it?

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I don't think accounts ever get deleted. All account related issues are being dealt with by support only, moderators can't help with anything here. So you need to ask about that in the ticket you already sent.
  • Okay thank you Corana
  • Gael152004Gael152004 Member
    edited October 2016
    Cortana said:

I don't think accounts ever get deleted. All account related issues are being dealt with by support only, moderators can't help with anything here. So you need to ask about that in the ticket you already sent.

That is mabz no have the authorize or access for delete counts?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm not affiliated with support, so I can't really answer support related questions. Personally I've never seen/heard of account removal, so better place to ask about that would be support itself, as I already said before. :)

Though I don't know why would you want your old account deleted, when you can just abandon it completely if you're not interested in playing from that account.
  • well it isn't my old account it is one I made after my first account so I really don't want it anymore.