Foundation Blocks Scammer!...

Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
This is the high fight for that are less scammer and the developers give them more tools to scammer...

JW9IRMGA3LHZ
5EA0D4B255Z6
And the problem with this is that these people many times and is called attention, and clear once they steal and as nobody tells them anything because they are stealing and that is the greater fault that there is in the game and that this ending with people who started shortly after that came out and the game who like to play with thieves.
Just that getting that fear of the ban players this can change the game and reduce the thieves, with a ruler who steals will be permanent ban or for a few months with that was areglaria, because if you follow haci that to many is scammer nor attention called and giving more tools the game wrath worse and I think that not only I'm tired of these players and we all want play trankil without these people.
We all know that the developers bring new things to give us more fun in the game but when something new that concerned about permits and having a large population of cubic castles that are thieves that do not benefit the game, many honest players are good spindle to these blocks but these updates make only us distrust over the people because that NEVER SHOULD OF GIVE PERMISSION not steal you...

Comments

• Gael152004Gael152004 Member
    edited October 2016
    I agree with Daresx, because everyone are tired with scamm, scamm and scamm, is time for ban everyone scammers what scamm with this tool, and i think what the personal of Support technical, are tired too, this benefit too fot the status social of Cubic Castles, what de need, is security for Cubic Castles, start with ban for mounths days or weeks to the scammers to be afraid and everyone be afraid forma scamm a ítem por hat. That's muy opinion.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It's a tricky situation with the new blocks, I honestly don't trust anyone unless they are really close to me or are mods. You just have to be careful with the space you're renting and never ever place valuable items there, just simple blocks you don't care much about. It's all about the fun with these blocks, holding building contests, making cities with friends, selling stuff with the amazing vending machine idea! Yes, if someone steals from you then report them but don't expect to rent a plot at a stranger's realm, place a fossil there and then come back to see it's still there. And if you wanna help then tell the other players to be cautious about the plots they rent and never place valuables in them :)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MarieAra said:

It's a tricky situation with the new blocks, I honestly don't trust anyone unless they are really close to me or are mods. You just have to be careful with the space you're renting and never ever place valuable items there, just simple blocks you don't care much about. It's all about the fun with these blocks, holding building contests, making cities with friends, selling stuff with the amazing vending machine idea! Yes, if someone steals from you then report them but don't expect to rent a plot at a stranger's realm, place a fossil there and then come back to see it's still there. And if you wanna help then tell the other players to be cautious about the plots they rent and never place valuables in them :)

If only it were used good menera, many of us use them has good way but we cannot deny that most the usa to steal that is the problem

• That's why I disliked this update. It was just nonsense. Co-op building? You're joking right? Look at your community that you give these new items and updates too for once. Tons of people are using them for scams. I knew this was gonna be a problem and I really don't see the point in them. The owner shouldn't be able to ban that person from their realm if that person has purchased time on that bumper. The bumper should Not be able to be removed, even by the owner, if purchased already for whatever amount of time. The owner should have to wait for that persons time to be completed. The person who buys the bumpers time should make them as a co-owner for said amount of time which gives them the ability to not be banned from the realm since they technically own part of it, right?
  • Liberated said:

That's why I disliked this update. It was just nonsense. Co-op building? You're joking right? Look at your community that you give these new items and updates too for once. Tons of people are using them for scams. I knew this was gonna be a problem and I really don't see the point in them. The owner shouldn't be able to ban that person from their realm if that person has purchased time on that bumper. The bumper should Not be able to be removed, even by the owner, if purchased already for whatever amount of time. The owner should have to wait for that persons time to be completed. The person who buys the bumpers time should make them as a co-owner for said amount of time which gives them the ability to not be banned from the realm since they technically own part of it, right?

Totally read my mind I was about to say that :/
  • Liberated said:

That's why I disliked this update. It was just nonsense. Co-op building? You're joking right? Look at your community that you give these new items and updates too for once. Tons of people are using them for scams. I knew this was gonna be a problem and I really don't see the point in them. The owner shouldn't be able to ban that person from their realm if that person has purchased time on that bumper. The bumper should Not be able to be removed, even by the owner, if purchased already for whatever amount of time. The owner should have to wait for that persons time to be completed. The person who buys the bumpers time should make them as a co-owner for said amount of time which gives them the ability to not be banned from the realm since they technically own part of it, right?

Every update comes with bad things and good things. Just think about the warp bumpers (A similar topic talked about this) and the payaways that were created from that? Would you blame such a block that brought us such amazing usages? It was the people who used it for evil purposes, you should blame them instead.

Even what you suggested there had some holes in it. Imagine towers of half blocks created within that plot, and who's gonna clean it if the person who built it is gone, or offensive things that people built/wrote? I'm sure you know the answer.

Now, if I had to bring out a solution to this, I'd make those blocks mod-only, or give them to trustworthy people that will use it correctly. (But this wouldn't be fair to players)
  • Can someone explain how these types of scams work? I've been very confused .-.
  • I found out a way to defeat it but u need to be fast! It's just simple put a dispenser beside it and you'll get the prize! TRUST ME :)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It is NOT the admins fault, do not blame them for players idiotic actions. It's annoying that YOU blame the admins for PLAYERS actions. No matter what they add, players will scam. Think they added prize machines just for scams? No people found a way to scam, same with everything currently being used to scam.

Tickets, bumpers, prize machines, foundation, pigs, realms, rooms, drop games ALL METHODS to scam. Yet we need them all, and we all know they were NOT made to scam.
  • Plus be responsible that's why REGISTER is made for safe trading! Not FoundationBlocks,Piggies,Etc. it's your own responsibility to risk it or not..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lil boat said:

I found out a way to defeat it but u need to be fast! It's just simple put a dispenser beside it and you'll get the prize! TRUST ME :)

Dispencer doesnt work all the time, though i did it once and i won a free black angel wings. But that person made afterwards a tower of dirt and in the middle no faundation blocks, that way people cant place a dispencer at the place of the price
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please keep all scam reports within appropriate thread: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.