Uhh ....

*Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Why player not have c >:( ? And It'sd Soo Much 100k for a item LOOOOL Who have 100k and not buyting and i hate CC sometimes ... ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Comments

• what?
  • what?

• what?

.... ?-? i dun get it
  • what?

.... ?-? i dun get it
    same :T
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think he's trying to say that nobody has 100k to buy a item worth a lot..
  • oh..ok..
  • Why player not have c >:( ? And It'sd Soo Much 100k for a item LOOOOL Who have 100k and not buyting and i hate CC sometimes ... ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I don't understand what your trying to say
  • wait..I still dont understand ._.
  • What am I getting as is this:
    Why don't player's get free c? Its so much for an item you need like 100k for an item in cc. Who gets 100k by not buying with IRL money?

Well its entirely possible to get that much money over a long time but I'm guessing you want easy money. If all players got free c, that would start making things even more expensive then they already are. That 100k item is just gonna end up going up in price since now every one has a lot of money. When people start getting a lot of money economy goes crazy too, so honestly I would never imagine that free c would ever be able. (Except for tapjoy, that's always fun :D)
    Why don't player's get free c? Its so much for an item you need like 100k for an item in cc. Who gets 100k by not buying with IRL money?

Well its entirely possible to get that much money over a long time but I'm guessing you want easy money. If all players got free c, that would start making things even more expensive then they already are. That 100k item is just gonna end up going up in price since now every one has a lot of money. When people start getting a lot of money economy goes crazy too, so honestly I would never imagine that free c would ever be able. (Except for tapjoy, that's always fun :D)

U dont make me happy ....
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, let be realistic. What would happen irl if people just get free money every month or so? Then a bread would cost $25 dollar or maybe more, if that would happen in cc then thr item from 100k would cost immediatly 1m
  • Use the Tapjoy offers, easy offers, earn free cubits. :D
  • *Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
    edited October 2016

Well, let be realistic. What would happen irl if people just get free money every month or so? Then a bread would cost $25 dollar or maybe more, if that would happen in cc then thr item from 100k would cost immediatly 1m

my mum don't accept ...
    *>Jess<* said:

Use the Tapjoy offers, easy offers, earn free cubits. :D

i dont have tapjoiy i complete all :/
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    If everyone got free money everything would blow up. What im saying is that prices can go from 100k to 250k in a day then they next to 300k. IF you want money fast use tapjoy. It's not possible to use all the offers they give you since new ones pop up all the time lol.
  • its pretty easy to be rich, you just need to stop complaining and being lazy.

I wasn't saying that to make you happy... o-o
    I was only stating a possibility of what would happen. The devs already give free quests in game that give you free cubits, there's tapjoy offers, and there's shops and things you can start profiting from. Nothing's easy, especially irl life.

I totally agree, if cc was entirly free, what could we do ? shops are like 50% of the realms in all the game .

You disappoint me, you seem to be attempting to impersonate sirkewberth and your complaining one of the most low-life complaints there is... no wonder you got banned

You disappoint me, you seem to be attempting to impersonate sirkewberth and your complaining one of the most low-life complaints there is... no wonder you got banned

... what? I just spoke my mind about him

I know good for you

I know good for you
    What was the ... for?
  • ... o-o
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited October 2016

... o-o

Ikr
  • Unfortunately TapJoy isnt for PC players.. BUT.. Earning cubits through crafting becomes easier and faster the higher level you are. In the beginning i was a poor cubie. Now that i can craft all items in game. And quickly since i mine fast. It doesnt take long for me to earn cubits through my store simply using crafted items... Have patience and your day will come to!! (C'mon ever see a poor level 50 player??? And by poor i mean not owning any rares at all... Probably not)