Update is now live!

Please post comments here, and bug reports in the associated thread. Thanks!

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    edited September 2016
    Blocks are too cheap
  • cheap blocks= GG
    :D
  • I would like to know if it's possible to make it like this: Realm will unflash after few minutes since owner leave. As you could see I wanted to nuke room,but I forgot realm will lost flash effect, so I've eaten cookie (realm unflashed) and I've lost all stuff. :I
  • Blocks are not too cheap, building with friends shouldn't be over 1k _-_
  • Blocks are not too cheap, building with friends shouldn't be over 1k _-_

IKR
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Anyone know where the info bumper and gather bumper are now on the store.
    I can't seem to find them. I assumed they'd be in realm basics section but alas they are not there?
  • gdog said:

Anyone know where the info bumper and gather bumper are now on the store.
    I can't seem to find them. I assumed they'd be in realm basics section but alas they are not there?

I've tried to find them but it's the same problem
  • Kewberth will fix the store... Those items will return tomorrow.
  • NanoSlime_NanoSlime_ Member
    edited September 2016
    This isn't to bad but Bumper is spelled incorrectly in most of the new item descriptions.
  • I don't have the downloading new content. Nothing new for me? Why?

• ROOTbeerr said:

I don't have the downloading new content. Nothing new for me? Why?

the content download was days ago... check the cubit store.
  • um...r the used foundations supposed to disappear? if so, then 500c is actually too much if u think of it.
  • um...r the used foundations supposed to disappear? if so, then 500c is actually too much if u think of it.

They disappear if they're green. But once expired, they turn back to red and can again be mined. We do this to discourage people from "pulling out the rug" on renters.
  • edited September 2016
    ***Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee***
    :::::::Dies from excessive fangirling::::::
    :::::::Revives and sets up Realm for first Flash Build Pirate RP PVP tonight at 6pm Cubic time::::::
    HELP!I have removed pretty sure all 5 prize machines but flash bumper still saying irt cannot flash my realm due to prize bumper... i've had clan members searching over an hour...
  • CosmicCow said:

um...r the used foundations supposed to disappear? if so, then 500c is actually too much if u think of it.

They disappear if they're green. But once expired, they turn back to red and can again be mined. We do this to discourage people from "pulling out the rug" on renters.
    AHH I C
  • ***Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee***
    :::::::Dies from excessive fangirling::::::
    :::::::Revives and sets up Realm for first Flash Build Pirate RP PVP tonight at 6pm Cubic time::::::
    HELP!I have removed pretty sure all 5 prize machines but flash bumper still saying irt cannot flash my realm due to prize bumper... i've had clan members searching over an hour...

It's due to one floating in glass I am sure. We're fixing that on the next server restart.
  • edited September 2016
    CosmicCow said:

It's due to one floating in glass I am sure. We're fixing that on the next server restart.

ahhh ty.... was going nuts.... ones in chest i shall remove as well >.<
    Please see post in the update bug thread. I have all ten prize machines in a chest in a galaxy far away (room off of realm next door). unless i remove realm door to room next door, i'm out of ideas....
  • also...u said sum abt that there will b a block related to nuke?? dat works for like if a whole bunch of ppl build while a realm is flashed then u wanna get rid of it then u nuke with a block or bumper 0-0 is it coming out soon or?
  • HOW ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN WHEN U WILL UPDATE IT?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

HOW ABOUT THE HALLOWEEN WHEN U WILL UPDATE IT?

Be patient, jeez. Is it halloween yet. NO, would be a bit weird if it werent even halloween if they came out right?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Cosmic's stated many times, it'll be early October.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I heard they where coming out today. :3
  • Cool update (not)
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Im barley on anymore, you peoples gotta tell me the updates that i may miss