Raining

Journey

No Light [Short]

TipTop [Short]

LaLaLa [Short]

Last Day Of Winter [Short]

The Path [Short]

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited February 2016
    What tool did you use? I was playing around recently with a little chiptune synth I got on steam that is pretty good. It's called.. Rymik
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    Sounds great O_o
    Next Hardwell right here boys
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I actually use an in-browser tool (beepbox) very simple and easy to use, it's effective but obviously has its limits, so I take a half complete wav file from it and edit it further in a program (Audacity) :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well if you enjoy this check out Rytmik... not hard to learn and the pro one has a lot of instruments and stuff you can play with. And quite inexpensive too, even for the pro one (which is worth it imho)!
    Ok thanks Kew, i will definitely look into it!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    damn theses songs are beautiful
  • Maybe this is what the music bar can turn up and down, would be good music to listen too while ing :3
    Just finished the full version of 'Player 1' (I'll delete the short versions and replace them with the full versions as I finish them) :)
  • o.o sounds awesome sidd!
    Thanks so much ^^
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    good job man. They're amazing :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2016
    The first one was meh, but the rest was nice!
    New track :P not as good as the others but still...
    Added 'Journey' and also the full version of 'Softune' :)
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Wao; makes me feel like I'm going on a magical journey (~ *-*)~
  • Good job :T im still doing chiptunes too >< (I change the name for BlackedBit)
    In April i will update the new album :T
    It's Saturday! new track 'NoLight'
  • Seems Nolana has new music to put as backgrounds for her livestreaming! Awesome siddy.
    New Track - 'LaLaLa' ^^

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and a great Easter!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Lalala have a good weekend too!
    Added full version of 'journey' and new track 'last day of winter' :)

'The Path' has now also been added, just 1 more track until I have done the '10' I wanted to do to make a set :o
  • Try caustic. Its free on windows/Mac and has some nice built in synths and an 8bit machine. Along with hidden easter eggs. Which you can unlock a 8 bit sound maker. Its a fully functional music creation program (digital audio workstation - DAW) and very easy to use. Search up caustic by single cell on google and you should find the download on their website. They have tutorial videos on caustic on YouTube....very detailed and simple instructions on how to use each section of caustic and how to unlock the easter eggs :) the program is very powerful providing you learn how each machine works through the tutorials. If you sign up to their forums you can gain access to their beta builds of caustic with loads of new functions and synth machine. Also with the beta version (new version) you can select your key scale within the options area...so when making songs with it you will never go out of key and will always play in key :)
    Thanks Monster :) I just downloaded it, it's not quite what i'm used to but I will give it a try later!
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    So cool :3 i enjoyed them a lot
  • MonsterCMSGMonsterCMSG Member
    edited April 2016
    No problem sid :) you can download more sounds within the caustic forums too. So if you need more chiptune sounds you can find them in the presets area :). Also you can load up your own sounds as a wav into pcm synth and then program it so it finds the key its ment to be in. Then when you play the sound with the on screen piano you get a whole new preset. And you can save it :) also a tip: when you make your own sounds with a wav file and pcm synth add a little bit of reverb to give the sound a nice presence. You can also add a slight delay to it but is optional. I'd also recommend side chaining your chiptune kick to all instruments ;) everything is easy to do in caustic. When you watch the tutorial videos you'll see its easier than one might think :) if there's something not shown in the YouTube videos tho and you get stuck on something inbox me and I'll help you out and explain how to use something or what something does or how to do certain things etc. :) i can make a small chiptune track as a template if you want and I'll send it over so you can look at it and see what I've done and how I layed everything out etc. Might help you get used to everything quicker.
  • No problem sid :) you can download more sounds within the caustic forums too. So if you need more chiptune sounds you can find them in the presets area :). Also you can load up your own sounds as a wav into pcm synth and then program it so it finds the key its ment to be in. Then when you play the sound with the on screen piano you get a whole new preset. And you can save it :) also a tip: when you make your own sounds with a wav file and pcm synth add a little bit of reverb to give the sound a nice presence. You can also add a slight delay to it but is optional. I'd also recommend side chaining your chiptune kick to all instruments ;) everything is easy to do in caustic. When you watch the tutorial videos you'll see its easier than one might think :) if there's something not shown in the YouTube videos tho and you get stuck on something inbox me and I'll help you out and explain how to use something or what something does or how to do certain things etc. :) i can make a small chiptune track as a template if you want and I'll send it over so you can look at it and see what I've done and how I layed everything out etc. Might help you get used to everything quicker.

6 smiley faces in a paragraph o.o
    Anyways, I love your chiptunes!
  • Lol I always do smiley faces in everything :) < see ;)