What's your Zodiac Sign?

Title says all~

Here's an paragraph I copied :3

Leo Zodiac Sign
Fire sign; ruled by the Sun.

Generous, organized, protective, beautiful.

"The lion is the symbol for this sign because the lion embodies the best characteristics of the leo; proud, regal, relaxed, and in charge. Leo people know they are in charge, even when it may seem outwardly that they are not.

Leo signs tend to like relaxation, preferably someplace warm and comfortable. Leo likes the big picture, not the small details and fine print. Things that are too complicated, involved, or boring, they have no patience for. They are natural leaders and don’t often do well in situations where they have to take orders from others.

Love is king to a leo. To love and be loved is a driving motivation for this sign. Leos, not unlike the lion of a pride, need to be adored. If they are ignored or go unrecognized for some contribution they will feel hurt. All leos like to know that they have been seen and appreciated.

Fire signs, like Leo, are warm, bright individuals that use that energy and warmth to draw people to them. When the right balance is struck with a leo, those around this sign will feel as loved and appreciated as the leo in their midst.

Upside: Leo tend to be honest and decent people, opting to do the right thing regardless of the situation. They love organization so that they can find their ‘things’. Leos love material goods and luxury and want those that they love to experience this wealth as well. Leo are generally accepting of everyone initially and make decent, lasting relationships.

Downside: Leo have a great sense of self-worth which can cross the line into arrogance. Leo can tend toward extravagance if they are not satisfied with what they have. Because they like to be in charge, they can often become smothering to their mates and friends, which may leave them alone (which Leo hates). Divorce and loss are devastating to this sign as they are all about the community and family.

Leo is a fire sign, like Aries and Sagittarius."

~~~~~

None of these words belong to me o3o And basically, that's the main reason why I feel left out so much, cuz Leos want attention :3

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    My Zodiac Sign Is Leo

Also, theres a thread that is similiar to this

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/9227/#Comment_9227

But, maybe it's an old thread and may not be bumped?
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited September 2016
    Pisces Zodiac Sign
    Alluring and Talented:
    Mysterious and alluring individuals, most Pisces are extremely talented, but even though they are gifted in many ways, they still manage to spend most of their lives battling "confusing" conditions. Pisces is the sign symbolised by the image of two fish. Their symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how Pisceans are frequently torn between two pathways in life, or actually do live two very different existences at the same time.

Compassionate and Understanding:
    Pisces is the last sign of the Zodiac, and the creative drives of those born under this star sign are inextricably bound up with a deep empathy for the human condition and not just a pursuit of their own individual desires. The deep behavioural patterns that characterise their life expression manifest through a profound compassion and understanding of others and an urge to help those in need.”Healing” is a way of life for many Pisceans and many enter the field of medicine, nursing, social work or assisting the handicapped.

Sensitive and Receptive:
    Pisceans are extremely sensitive on a feeling level and pick up on the moods and atmosphere around them. This sensitivity allows them to instinctively know what others are experiencing and what their needs are. Because of their receptiveness to outside influences it can be easy for them to feel victimised by circumstances, feeling they have little or no control at times over the direction their life. Their inner world of fantasy and imagination can be a mere escape from the demands of the outer world, or a means of excelling in some creative art form such as film, photography, music and acting.

Imaginative and other worldly:
    The Piscean's inner quest to explore their "ivory tower" syndrome can lead them into some most unusual and unlikely living conditions. Of all the signs of the zodiac, Pisces are the ones who end up in the most muddles over the years of their lives. They fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance - and because they spend so much time in their own form of 'fantasy land' this can catch them short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, Pisces people seldom perceive whatever is going on around them in its true light. They see life instead as they want to see it, colouring their view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. If you are a Pisces, be warned your emotions are a weak spot.

Water dominates fire :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My zodiac is gemini, twins

Couldnt find any story
  • Capricorn
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    If anyone wants to know my zodiac... i have 2 comments on that in this topic shared by swissy.

theres a thread that is similiar to this
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/9227/#Comment_9227
    But, maybe it's an old thread and may not be bumped?

No need to repeat myself.

• Sagittarius
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Taurus
  • Leo!
  • Sagittarius! But since I was born near Capricorn, I'm half Sagittarius half Capricorn. But I'm originally Sagittarius.
  • Gemini - may 24
  • LostInEclipseLostInEclipse Member
    edited September 2016
    Harry potter's birthday , figure it out B)
  • i consider myself to be an Aquarius, but I am a BORDERLINE Capricorn, sooo....

Aquarius/Capricorn? c:
  • Dead Elvis Day... same as Madonna. Worst. Birthday. Ever. to have... Don't do astrology. i'm NOTHIN' like me sign... not at all...
  • ima Leo \o/
    rawr (fo-o)f
  • There is a topic on this like what Swiss said
  • Lol, i'm gemini
  • Libra (am i the only one? ;-;)
  • DoMo-KuNDoMo-KuN Member
    edited October 2016
    Elemental god said:My zodiac is Gemini twins

LOL me too XD

• my zodiac was gemini, but now theres this big things about a new zodiac and its all switched up. im a taurus now
  • Am i the only cancer? ;-;
  • Qwasp said:

Am i the only cancer? ;-;

I'm also a Cancer. :D

• Gemini! Though I'd usually say my sign is "High Voltage!" >:P
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Gemini
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Libra :>
  • I'm an Aries. On April 11. I for into almost all descriptions.
  • Teardrop said:

Qwasp said:

Am i the only cancer? ;-;

I'm also a Cancer. :D

Another cancer here too!! We are awesome, no worries! lol
  • Pisces ^^
    Pisces Traits : The Pisces or the Fish is considered as the proverbial dreamers of the Zodiac! They are lovely, mystical and compassionate beings. They can be the dream-lovers or partners in the positive manifestation of their personalities. But, alas! Many a Fish is inclined to keep swimming downstream, without even trying to face the current upstream, a trait that may get them tagged as lazy, mellow, submissive, escapist or pessimistic. Due to this tendency, the Fish may be given to excessive indulgence in life, and they run the risk of losing themselves to either epicurean worlds or a wasted, deprived state. Different to the common perception, the Pisces can be quite determined! All in all, the Pisces are sensitive, emotional, creative to the core, profound and intuitive beings. They carry a mystical allure that draws many a sceptic towards them! Further, you may buy Your Astrology Profile report based on your unique Birth Chart to know all about yourself.

Lucky Day : Thursdays and Monday
    Lucky Number : 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
    Lucky Colour : Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
    Lucky Stone(s) : Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Emerald, Pearls
    Lucky Talisman : The Curved Key

Personally I have a LOT of traits from these three zodiacs, Scorpio, Gemini and Pisces. Really I believe personality has nothing to do with your zodiac as you can see in my case, it depends on how you were brought up.

Nature comes into play as much as nurture does. I am hard-wired to exhibit intense aggression, and I do not think that is associated with a Gemini. But I do have a social knack that *is* linked to Gemini.
  • Taurus - May 18
  • That means: I am loyal, generous, trustworthy, have an eye for beauty, very good in investing and financial business and stable. But, I am lazy, self-indulgent, stubborn, judgy, and possesive. Wow, I feel awful saying that Im stubborn, lazy (Actually I am lazy) judgy (I am a little judgy and possesive)
This discussion has been closed.