Gollum's Crew

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
edited September 2016 in Player Events & Creations
☠ Gollum's crew ☠

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahoy Mate!
- Are you tired of your boring everyday trivial activities ?
- Are you looking for adventure and a life full of exploring and full of riches ?
- If not, then you can return to your browsing of the forums.
- But if you are interested, then have I got some news for you mate!

So why does a Captain of the greatest ship in existence, the fastest ship sailing the Cubic Seas, a ship made by Poseidon, a ship crafted from wood from every ship swallowed by the kraken, need a crew ? Well, it gets quite lonely raiding, ravaging and pillaging all alone.
So, a crew is what I seek! A crew with a fire for sailing, a crew to join me in my venture, which would then turn into our venture!

So, what makes you think YOU are worthy of joining the greatest pirate crew in history ?

Well, what is it ?
No answer ?
Well how about I help you out ?

For example:

-You CAN spend the rest of your Qbee life struggling to sell and craft items,
But you CAN'T go Pillage villages and Ransack settlements without a crew.

- I CAN just leave you to live your little Qbee life,
But I CAN'T journey through the seas without a crew.

So, are you fit to sail under the command of a pirate ?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
██▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██ ██▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████

☠ The Pirate's Code ☠

1: Befriend others Wisely!

2: All adherents of the Code pledge to be bound together as a brotherhood of pirates, sharing alike in one's fortunes and troubles.

3: Every member shall have an equal vote in the affairs of the moment and equal share of the provisions. Every pirate shall obey the Code.

4: No pirate shall strike another while onboard the ship. In the event of such an occurrence, the quarrel shall be resolved on the shore by a pistol, sword, or in another agreed upon manner as deemed by the captain. Limbs or other body parts lost in duel are not to be compensated as those lost in battle.

5: Every member has to wear the following clothes while onboard or in any of the clan realms, -Swabbie Hat, Red Shirt, Black Pants. (optional: eyepatch, black tutu- if female) These may be obtained by plundering, stealing, or borrowing.

6: If any Man shall steal anything from the crew in the the value of a cubit, he shall be marooned or shot.

7: He who falls behind shall be left behind.

██▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██████▓▒░░..░░▒▓██ ██▓▒░░..░░▒▓████████▓▒░░..░░▒▓████

A little bit about the Ship

⚓ The Northern Cardinal ⚓

-The Cardinal is named after a red bird. But why ? Because she is as swift and agile as a cardinal soaring through the sky.

- Unlike most ships, the Cardinal was not made by man, but the god of the sea himself, Poseidon. Legend has it, that when pirates started to slack off, and when the authorities started gaining more control over the seas, Poseidon crafted a ship, a ship to take charge, a ship to keep the balance, a ship that only the worthy can step foot on.

- The cardinal is not made of regular wood. She was hand crafted from pieces of wood from the strongest, and fastest ships that sailed the oceans... which were later devoured by the Kraken.

- The Cardinal does not fly the regular skull and crossbones flag. In fact, she flies a flag containing the regular pirate colours. Her main mark, is on her largest sail.

-The Cardinal has been home to over 10 different crew throughout time, but never one that has looked after her like she needs to be.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So , Wish to join the crew ?
Leave a comment on this thread, PM me, or ask me in-game, and I will speak to you.
Keep in mind, not everyone who applies will be accepted, as of past experience, only mature players shall be allowed to join this band of scallywags.

So what are you waiting for Seadog ?

☠ The Crew ☠

Captain: Gollum

First Mate: Da Legend

Quartermasters:
-
-
-
-
-

Pirates:
-Luka Millic
- RexGuy321

Swabbies:

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Hmm, you seem to have missed out the part about mutiny. >:D
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I trust that is an attribute only a few will discover by themselves.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    give me a few minutes to lash some turtles together with the hair from my own back and i shall use them as a raft to sail out and join you on this quest
  • I like this. I wish i can join a clan!

give me a few minutes to lash some turtles together with the hair from my own back and i shall use them as a raft to sail out and join you on this quest

Well played lol.

I like this. I wish i can join a clan!

I've known you for a long time, and I know you will be a great addition to the clan.

@LuKa MiLiC : ACCEPTED
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited September 2016
    I 'm a pirate since born ! I'd like to join it ! The only problem is I'm not old to the game, but I still wish I could join, and I could work a lot if I had to .(I got a pirate hat already lol) . Not sure if level counts , but it seems to... Anyway, I think I am really mature (And I hope cause at my age I have to ...) Sooooo.... Goodbye ! (Maybe "Goodbye Captain"?)
    EDIT : Started a PM
    Well Annie,
    My Cubic Castles will be down for about 3 days. So We can chat over PM or you can wait for me in-game, you choose.

Level has nothing to do with it, neither does the time you have spent in cc.
  • Aye, I love this clan idea. Sorry I cannot be in it. D:
    Though good luck with this, mate. I'll definitely bombard the ship with my watermelon flower power *^*
  • I love this pirate-themed clan!

though, I will say, I have a pirate ship of my own, so I cannot join x.x.
    but maybe we can be buddies? :D
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Rex the pillaging pilgrim here would love to sail the seas with cap'n gollum.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited September 2016
    I would like to join your crew.
    Edit:btw my name on forums is wrong it's acctually xX__StormTrooper__Xx
  • YAAARRR! Capt. Gollum- Our crews have same exact uniform- how shall we know who is who when finally we meet upon the high seas...?
    Sincerely, Pirate Queen Lucie & Her Fleet of Helpful Pirates, of the Helpful Pirate Society
    edited September 2016
    @rexguy321 : ACCEPTED

@LucieWinterwolf Lets hope we don't cross paths, or we will have to battle to claim the title of the dominant crew.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    The Nevarwel's arrrr pirates too!
    We be ready to fight you off if we do see each other on the high seas!
  • Eloquence said:

Aye, I love this clan idea. Sorry I cannot be in it. D:
    Though good luck with this, mate. I'll definitely bombard the ship with my watermelon flower power *^*

Lol of course you will Lo ^^
  • GenexGenex Member
    edited September 2016
    Don't forget me Mate. :v As Soon as i come back to the game... Have a nice day.
  • I would like to join your crew...and if it doesnt work out i shall walk the plank :P
  • When you realize Gollum has more than one precious he's looking for.
  • Can i join Gollum's Crew, Gollum?
  • Shiver me Timbers!! I've waited too long to find a nice crew! Now I've have found it I'd like to sail the cubic seas and find the treasures and kill the KrakenBerthopus! XD
  • Hehehe, Thanks for accepting me, can you tell the name of the realm ?