Drop item notice when breaking blocks

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
Just a small bug.
As of yesterday, whenever I enter one of my realms and break a block, I get the notice for dropping items. "Remember, items you drop will vaish after 20 minutes"

Comments

• Yep, I noticed that too while fixing up my shop
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yea, was wondering about that
  • Yeah... I'm wondering if it's a glitch or meant to be like that now. O-O
  • Items that you mine and leave will disappear after 20 minutes now :c
    I wish they changed the message tho, it makes it sound like you actually dropped something o-o
  • Ahh. '-' Ty for letting me know, Cookie. ;u; At least I now know I must be careful with leaving blocks behind for later.. ;w;
  • Never happened.
  • I made a post about that too.
  • It's not a update ? My game have download some new data.
  • Dr. NeroDr. Nero Member
    edited September 2016
    It's not a bug.
    Sometimes i'm too lazy to collect the floating blocks after re building and i don't need them, so after 20 mins they will be vanished.
    It's not so bad!
    And yes, they should change the message.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Noticed it few times when building
  • edited September 2016
    Yep
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    It's a small change, all dropped or mined items that weren't picked up will now decay after 20 minutes.

This was mainly due to realm trashing in realms with rentable areas. When you mined a block, it fell on the ground outside of the area, and you relogged or didnt pick it up and left, it would just lay there forever until the real owner came and picked it up.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Alright thanks.
This discussion has been closed.