Payaway Warning!

From what me and @icantiwill tested out, that we noticed before. The prize you get from prize machines depends on the order the owner puts the prize in, so people could just put 100 lame stuff first, and then put a good prize, it tempts you to pay for it, but you actually get a bad prize.

Plus, there are 2000 more reasons not to "play" in payaways.

Comments

• uhhh... that means the owner can put 1000 mushrooms first and d angels second and i still get mushroom even if i played 100 times?? it would never be random?! then i think they should make it random ;-;
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well, payaways shouldn't be paid anyways. Avoid them.
  • -AK- said:

uhhh... that means the owner can put 1000 mushrooms first and d angels second and i still get mushroom even if i played 100 times?? it would never be random?! then i think they should make it random ;-;

Yes, they are not random
  • Hmm...
    Yes, it is true. I never saw this before. Once upon a time, there Holla says "Payaway 300c!". I was there to see if it is a scam actions. As I watched some of the players who have got a prize, one player told everyone "This is a scam!". As it turned out, he was just getting Iron Pole. Fortunately, a few moments later, Siddd came to get a prize, and he got the Iron Pole. Finally the Owner be banned from Siddd.
  • edited September 2016
    wait a minute.. i have free prize machines in my realms and i want them to be fair. i load them pretty randomly anyways, but how should i load them to be most fair...? i'm having a major treasure hunt event soon, w multiple prizes in machines throughout one realm w random prizes of different values...
  • I noticed this long ago o.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You only now found out? I already found out after i just joined :/ its would be nicer if the output was random, makes also the giveaways intersting
  • sooo again- how does one do a FAIR giveaway in the best manner, then???
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

sooo again- how does one do a FAIR giveaway in the best manner, then???

Put the stuff by a random order?
  • You only now found out? I already found out after i just joined :/ its would be nicer if the output was random, makes also the giveaways intersting

I said I noticed it before, somewhere around last year, we just tested it out to prove it, lol, he put a ghost costume in it
  • sooo again- how does one do a FAIR giveaway in the best manner, then???

Make it from rarest to not rarest. The fastest players that get there get the best prize. The slowest people get the worst prize.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2016
    -AK- said:

uhhh... that means the owner can put 1000 mushrooms first and d angels second and i still get mushroom even if i played 100 times?? it would never be random?! then i think they should make it random ;-;

This could be an event, and not a scam. lol
    -places pig kennel in prize dispenser with 1,000 mushrooms- :) (FREE)
  • I think there was something like this in the town centre once, there were loads of gold blocks and one pair of Dark Angel wings connected to a prize dispenser.
  • I think there was something like this in the town centre once, there were loads of gold blocks and one pair of Dark Angel wings connected to a prize dispenser.

it was like 10,000 gold blocks.