Option to choose custom filter in lobbies

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Well title practically says it all. I have began using lobbies more and more these days. Sometimes I like to wander around into random realms. I just wonder why can't we have a custom filter like we do in skymaps? Like.. I would be able to find shops or pvp enabled realms in the lobby.

Comments

• that would be useful
  • +1 yah thats cool
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't even know how that could work.
  • scorto7 said:

Because you can have realm tags, realms with the shop tag (for example), would be shown, assuming they are full enough. If there are no realms with enough people with the shop tag, then another would just be placed in the lobby.

Everyone will see their own version of the lobby because they have filters on, just like how the portal to your own realm is only for yourself.
  • scorto7 said:

simple-well with the bumper it would show a list of those types of realms ypu filtered, and the ramdom realms would be the types you chose to filter. now whether its possible to do so in coding is another story
  • Hmm is it possible? '-' cause I think realms that appear on lobby will change after you re-enter the lobby
  • yeah. but thats where u have the random part and with the filter u have to change it each time u enter just like when u go to the overworld to search same thing
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :D Thanks for explaining and commenting
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

now whether its possible to do so in coding is another story

It probably is possible to program it as they've done it with the over world search.

I'd actually like this. :) It'd be an great way to find parkour/stories/etc.
  • now whether its possible to do so in coding is another story

It probably is possible to program it as they've done it with the over world search.

I'd actually like this. :) It'd be an great way to find parkour/stories/etc.
    more than likely and ikr :D