Craziest Trades U Have Done! XD (Next Topic: Items U Bought/Sell For A Crazy Price)

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
edited March 2016 in Community
Dark Angel Wings For Snowman Kennel Lvl 0
Iron Mask For Invi Cloak
Press Hat For Cupid Wings Police Fez

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I have done no crazy trades in my short qbee life T_T
  • I have the inv cloak :)
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I have the kennel :3
  • FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
    edited March 2016
    I once bought a clan for 25k of dirt, it was really crazy
  • Red DragonRed Dragon In The MatrixMember
    edited March 2016
    One time i bought silver chest for 60c XD
    but no other crazy trades :(
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Bought Iron mask for 20k of dirt, Zombie mask for 3kc when it was 12kc, clan stone for 3kc.
    My friend sold 40k of sticks for 10kc.
  • dawnidawni Member
    I traded a Red Cowl for Dog Pet, Viking Hat for Bunny Pet, and Fossil for Wuvva Pig (I got SO lucky :) )
  • I once bought a black cat kennel for 11k when they were 20k.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    I traded an Exe mask for a Slyme Costume 0.o...I was soooo happy! xD
  • I traded a Level 0 Snowman for a Orange Scarf
    A Halo and a Nametag for a Kramp xd
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    I bought a silver chest for 20c, 2 days later, sold for 1000c.So many profits
  • I bought a pumpkin kennel for 7k, a fossil IV for 50c, a high hat for 200c, an elf for snowman and 1k for a foggy O.O
  • I traded a tutu for a chef coat!
    You know whats the difference of the price???? Omg this was the best day in my life xD
    (Just to dont have confusion i got the chef coat and the guy got the tutu x3)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Easter tophat and green and red scarf for 15k, then sold the easter tophat for monster.
  • Is this some kind of self-admitting rip off thingy
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Is this some kind of self-admitting rip off thingy

Kinda, but some of these trades were set out waaaaaaayy before the actual trade. Like mine. It was agreed almost 3 days before.
  • edited March 2016
    I honestly think it's (some sort of) a trap
    :O

Well, almost everybody seems to be making profit by ripping others off. Idk who's the ones who are losing out. (I'm neutral)
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Sold a lvl49 snowman for 100k :D That was months ago and I'm still using those cubits
    kokopelli said:

Sold a lvl49 snowman for 100k :D That was months ago and I'm still using those cubits

I would lose it in 2 days
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited March 2016
    I sold a Level 49 cat for a Bunny Tophat .3.
    Oh.. And 2 Pumpkins and a Black cat which I paid 5k for. The guy eventually asked for a refund and hour later so I gave it back. Everyone says I did the wrong thing, but I like being an honest qbee.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited March 2016
    Ooooh what a good role model, I also do refunds when they dont want what I traded but my latest trade is a lvl0 doog kennel for an Iron Mask( My 6th one) lol

Edit:
    WOAH! Got A Diamond Ring For An Earmuff And Then A Black Cat Lvl 0 For A Cat(Lvl 0) And Reindeer(Lvl 3) How Lucky O_O
  • edited March 2016
    Wouldn't do anything con in the first place. Unless I sell something for a high price before an event and when it comes, the item comes out, price drops and I offer NO refund. I would be losing lots of cubits in the event if I refund, and it is a 100% guarantee of profit for the other person if I do.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I bought 200 dye for 100c
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited March 2016
    I got a slime costume, cat lady wig, exe mask, witch hat, for 500c each XD while a hopper for 2.5k
    And i dont think Ive sold anything for a crazy price XD I'm a fast learner
  • I bought a Easter tophat for 49c
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I bought an orthodox crown + mistletoe lure + 150c for my roman helmet and chef coat and i sold the orthodox to someone for 78k.
  • I sold a caveart for 50c. I was like lvl 10 XD
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Sold my press hat for 693k few weeks before it was added to hat pack.
    Once got a Dark Stamp for 220c
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Well..
    I've bought a pharaoah's crown,once they came out, for 12k..
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Bought A Dragon Lair For 2k Once
This discussion has been closed.