Hollawarp bug

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
Not too sure how recent this is.

If a hollawarp comes through, and you kill yourself with spikes or a torch, and you warp to the hollawarp as you die, you end up spawning on the person who sent the holla, as opposed to landing on the warp block.

Comments

• Sounds like something a scammer would like to learn to get into payaways for free or even just a hollawarps location like parkour(s) for example.
  • lol... sad bug.. imagine ppl doing a giveaway... and he/she has set up the dispenser... lul
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Tsu said:

lol... sad bug.. imagine ppl doing a giveaway... and he/she has set up the dispenser... lul

But its a giveaway... The owner shouldn't be worried if anything gets taken.
    Liberated said:

Sounds like something a scammer would like to learn to get into payaways for free or even just a hollawarps location like parkour(s) for example.

Yea that would be bad for people setting up hard parkours with expensive prizes.
  • Liberated said:

Sounds like something a scammer would like to learn to get into payaways for free or even just a hollawarps location like parkour(s) for example.

PSH. Thats not scamming. Thats laughing at a scammer. In the best possible way. Because most payaways, are a scam. So that would make it a lot more fun >:)
  • Liberated said:

PSH. Thats not scamming. Thats laughing at a scammer. In the best possible way. Because most payaways, are a scam. So that would make it a lot more fun >:)
    i agree #SayNoToScams
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Hmm seems like a nasty bug. Not a game killing one, but abusable.
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Altho it sometimes leads you somewhere farther instead inside the realm but the outside '-', except your dead if its bottomless if you get what I Mean Lol
    (I've been using this for awhile tbh XD)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    edited September 2016
    Wow what a bad glitch.

Stole a cookie - Gollum
  • Da Legend said:

Tsu said:

lol... sad bug.. imagine ppl doing a giveaway... and he/she has set up the dispenser... lul

But its a giveaway... The owner shouldn't be worried if anything gets taken.
    Liberated said:

Yea that would be bad for people setting up hard parkours with expensive prizes.
    yeah...but not following the rules may be unfair for the others, then all sorts of accusation being spouted
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I noticed this bug long time ago but forgot to post it heh
  • pysino said:

I noticed this bug long time ago but forgot to post it heh

Same here ^^ its been around before payaways, and it actually doesnt function well, you usually spawn floating faaaar away from room, and if you manage to get closer there is a small chance for you to get in the "walkable" part of the room, in other words you are stuck until you teleport out.
    It does not hurt gameplay mostly... It only hurts payaway scammers because you get "prize" for free (payaways shouldnt exist anyways, and chance for you spawning in room at right spot is around 5-10%). Does not hurt parkours in any way. This is a big bug that is goin to be fixed probbably but its not necessary (which reminds me why was invincible bug deleted... Hurt less than this one... Actually helped... Back to point). Giveaways? Its a giveaway! You give the items away, as said up there. (I can explain even more in details but i dont want to give hints ^^)