Auras

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So, something I think would be cool is Auras

So, they would be attached to items, like, a halo would have a sparkly bright aura, an exe mask or a Krampus would have a dark shadowy aura. Could work with wings too, Dark angels and light angels.

So, the way it could work is, you buy the aura, and you get auras for each item, so you could buy "Dark Angel Aura" or a "Halo Aura", and auras could just work on the more rare items. Maybe even wands ?

Just a small suggestion that I wanted to share, open to suggestions and positive criticism.

Comments

• I honestly wonder how it would look on some items, but I doubt something this neat would ever be added </3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like it, though as stated above i doubt it will be added
  • maybe u can put it as auras and a u can use it on the items effects differ for each items. dev dont havr to make multiple auras for each individual items
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    It could work as a very rare drop from packs so we could have both the normal hats and the hats with auras
    Also an aura rarity would be cool, something like getting any aura in game on any hat and the price of it depends of the aura rarity
    Id really love to see that in game
  • MrEd said:

It could work as a very rare drop from packs so we could have both the normal hats and the hats with auras
    Also an aura rarity would be cool, something like getting any aura in game on any hat and the price of it depends of the aura rarity
    Id really love to see that in game

ooooooo i love this one! i'll give this a +100
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ooh I like it!
  • I think this is a great idea. I'd love it if rare items each had their own auras that could be turned on and off, as well as auras obtainable from packs. Maybe auras would be an unlockable thing that you'd get after having the item, as oppose to wearing it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Eagence, if the items will burn no one will use it i think
  • I love this item! I so want a Slyme Costume aura!
  • good idea! +1
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Aura, sounds cool!

Reminds me of the aura pokemon... Lucario xD
  • That would be great! +1