Official Wiki Feedback

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Thanh_ said:

I see aegis as a existed overworld o.o. Isnt it just being planned?

Overworlds come and go as needed.
    Has Aegis ever been created? I remember seeing a contest for naming a new overworld.
  • The history should be filled up
  • BJDware said:

Thanh_ said:

Like aegis?
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    whats a lore
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Thanh_ said:

whats a lore

Google said:

a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth.
    "the jinns of Arabian lore"
    synonyms: mythology, myths, legends, stories, traditions, folklore, culture, beliefs, sayings, superstitions, fantasy

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    For lore we were thinking things like information about the almighty cube, and bunnyzilla and just ... stuff that long time cubic players know about that a new player wouldn't get. Why are we blaming horus anyway???
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

For lore we were thinking things like information about the almighty cube, and bunnyzilla and just ... stuff that long time cubic players know about that a new player wouldn't get. Why are we blaming horus anyway???

Because if we dont blame horus the game wont run

*Adds it to the Wiki*
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

I think theres already a page about bunnyzilla (not approved yet?)
  • Great Wiki. Everything is Explanatory. All it needs is some more detail.
  • Thanh_ said:

BJDware said:

Thanh_ said:

Like aegis?
    BJDware said:

Thanh_ said:

“Aegis is the newest and the least populated Overworld as of now. It is recommended that new players travel there if they wish to place their Realms.”

Text was in Wiki. So...What's with this Aegis then?
    edited July 2016
    Just curious, what does < br > do.
    I see a lot but i dont see any effects
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Thanh_ said:

< br > is a line skip.

• edited July 2016

Thanh_ said:

< br > is a line skip.

hi.
    Oh thats cool
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Yea Horus didn't do half as much as they are blaming him for but it is interesting in and of itself as to how this came to be. Quite an interesting story no doubt as he is so helpful and liked.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I like to make a suggestion to the wiki staff.

I have noticed that the wiki page on blocks is extremely long.

Why not cut it into subcategories and place some of the larger ones in spoilers. I am not sharing the spoiler tag here until i know it is acceptable to use it on our wiki(i noticed that it is not a very popular tag to use on certain wikipages, but this might be different here).

The spoiler could be useful to group block according to color(example)
    This way could save a lot of unnecessary scroll time(go ahead and scroll it http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Blocks pretty long, isn't it?).
    edited July 2016
    Scorto7 said:

I like to make a suggestion to the wiki staff.

I have noticed that the wiki page on blocks is extremely long.

Why not cut it into subcategories and place some of the larger ones in spoilers. I am not sharing the spoiler tag here until i know it is acceptable to use it on our wiki(i noticed that it is not a very popular tag to use on certain wikipages, but this might be different here).

The spoiler could be useful to group block according to color(example)
    This way could save a lot of unnecessary scroll time(go ahead and scroll it http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Blocks pretty long, isn't it?).

I Compiled that page originally with a type of "spoilers". Unfortunatly it did not work out as it caused page loading issues. So it was left with how it is now.
    Sections can be navigated via the index.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Capture2
    a selfish a request, all the pages doesn't fit my screen, I'm sorry but I don't like scrolling left to right just to see everything
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited July 2016
    Wurfino said:

Well have you tried "zooming out" on your browser?

oh right forgot that's a thing, nvm it then. thanks for reminding me

• I spent a bit of time correcting a LOT of errors, not just the game information! Well, not everybody speaks English that well *^^*.
    I'm going to make pages for all the missing items. I'll try to retrieve the original halloween, Yuletide, and Love pack pictures.
    edited August 2016
    I Would like to thank everyone whom has contributed to the Official Wiki thus far. Especially those who have followed the Page templates and completed pages to the best of their abilities.

I Have some spare time coming up in the following week, so i will be knee's deep in page approvals and editing.

Keep up the great work!
    If you have any questions or such in regards to the wiki, be sure to post away here within this topic.
  • I hope that Cubic Castles History will be written there soon. I saw section titled as Cubic History or something like that but it was clear. I really want to know it because for me Cubic Castles history is very very mysterious.
    History and events will be the hardest sections to compile correctly. It will take time, but you will see it eventually C:
  • BJDware said:

History and events will be the hardest sections to compile correctly. It will take time, but you will see it eventually C:

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm waiting it most.
  • Ok.. So i see that if were to open a new thread for my question it's gonna be closed.. I couldn't find it in the wiki so here goes..

My question is: what can i do with slime eggs now? I really wanna place them as decor (cos they look cool :D) but i'm afraid they'll hatch :3
    edited September 2016

Ok.. So i see that if were to open a new thread for my question it's gonna be closed.. I couldn't find it in the wiki so here goes..

My question is: what can i do with slime eggs now? I really wanna place them as decor (cos they look cool :D) but i'm afraid they'll hatch :3

Eggs will no longer hatch if placed.
    I'll add it to the notes section of it's wiki page once it is compiled.
  • Yay! :D
    edited September 2016
    @Iron Scalp
    An update on that. Seems that the eggs still do hatch. I Tested it again just to make sure.

Back when we had the eggs, a timer would normally start once an egg was placed. Once that timer ended, a slime would hatch from the egg.
    When i had last tested it, there was no timer. So i left a placed egg for several minutes, and no slime hatched, then assumed that it no longer worked.
    So, I decided to leave one overnight whilst i slept. Now i have a slime running around and a slime-inna-box in its place.

#ByeByeEgg

Apologies for the misinformation. I Wonder why the countdown was removed and the timing adjusted, if slimes still hatched...

Edit:
    Somebody else also tested this, and they told me that they see the countdown. Only after letting the egg sit for a while, it will eventually begin to count down from nine.
  • :3 sorry for your loss... I'm glad i haven't had the time to start decorating my realm
    Is the countdown going to be removed sometime or is it going to stay this way though?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

@Iron Scalp
    An update on that. Seems that the eggs still do hatch. I Tested it again just to make sure.

Back when we had the eggs, a timer would normally start once an egg was placed. Once that timer ended, a slime would hatch from the egg.
    When i had last tested it, there was no timer. So i left a placed egg for several minutes, and no slime hatched, then assumed that it no longer worked.
    So, I decided to leave one overnight whilst i slept. Now i have a slime running around and a slime-inna-box in its place.

#ByeByeEgg

Apologies for the misinformation. I Wonder why the countdown was removed and the timing adjusted, if slimes still hatched...

Edit:
    Somebody else also tested this, and they told me that they see the countdown. Only after letting the egg sit for a while, it will eventually begin to count down from nine.

Rip Slyme egg
This discussion has been closed.