better computer,selling and buying real time people's items

aqswertyYTaqswertyYT Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I have an idea so the computer can be of more use.It should change from being a realm setup to an online shop.We can put out items in and set names and how much it should cost.And there should be a search engine so people can search items and buy them.EXAMPLE:I want to sell a shirt and i want to sell it for 2c and name it "cheapest shirt ever!!".If someone wants a shirt and searches for shirt only 2c and finds it,they will click on the "buy" button and will get it and i will get my 2c.PLEASE ADD THIS I REALLY WANT IT!!THX!!

Comments

• edited September 2016

Sounds like a good idea but ... no.
    If this would be added,cash registers and shops would be empty which means players will meet less players,and everyone would be a lonely guy,because he can sell all without working (hollaing,advertising,etc.)

Agreed! -1
  • So the item will just spawn in our inventory and cubits will be taken? Sounds un add able
  • So the item will just spawn in our inventory and cubits will be taken? Sounds un add able

how?you want to buy it for 2c and you get it and 2c gone,what is so un add able?
  • sounds sorta similar to the Grand Exchange in Runescape lol
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited September 2016

how?you want to buy it for 2c and you get it and 2c gone,what is so un add able?

If this would be added,cash registers and shops would be empty which means players will meet less players,and everyone would be a lonely guy,because he can sell all without working (hollaing,advertising,etc.)

• Sounds like a good idea but ... no.

think about poor people too,i see you using hollas every time,some people are too poor and have school to go to,and are not so famous as you are,so why not try to help them?And we can get friends by going places,it's not a must that someone is going to buy your items.Don't only think for yourself.
  • I have an idea so the computer can be of more use.It should change from being a realm setup to an online shop.We can put out items in and set names and how much it should cost.And there should be a search engine so people can search items and buy them.EXAMPLE:I want to sell a shirt and i want to sell it for 2c and name it "cheapest shirt ever!!".If someone wants a shirt and searches for shirt only 2c and finds it,they will click on the "buy" button and will get it and i will get my 2c.PLEASE ADD THIS I REALLY WANT IT!!THX!!

It can be called Vending Machine. But...

Like how Lucaaa said... Cash registers will be useless and it's a no no... -1
  • can you people just consider others feelings for once too?We can add it for like a month and see how it goes
    I think they're the one who's lazy... Poor players can be rich if they work hard enough... like me...
  • arright
  • I think they're the one who's lazy... Poor players can be rich if they work hard enough... like me...

Yea agreed!

can you people just consider others feelings for once too?We can add it for like a month and see how it goes

We can spare a thought. But don't u think it will be a waste to even have cash register when we can just get vending machines to sell those items?
  • aqswertyYTaqswertyYT Member
    edited September 2016

I think they're the one who's lazy... Poor players can be rich if they work hard enough... like me...

Yea agreed!

can you people just consider others feelings for once too?We can add it for like a month and see how it goes

We can spare a thought. But don't u think it will be a waste to even have cash register when we can just get vending machines to sell those items?
    But would you rather have a computer that is useless?Or are we debating here?And I really think we should have it because the game can be better,it will be an awesome update.The computer can be an easier an safer way,also we can find stuff easier-ly.I always try to find stuff but can never find them and it cannot be crafted.This can be a really helpful update as it can also help us find items from all over the game.What if I'm trying to find an item that only one UNpopular person has in the game?Should i be going around everwhere looking for that ONE person?It will be so insufficient.Also if it happens that I cannot yet afford it,how will I find that one person again?Or if that person is offline while I'm online?Do you know a way,I want to ask?

arright

Sorry,my bro doesn't even know what is happening just comments XD
    You can always search it on the cc website
    edited September 2016

You can always search it on the cc website

Do you need me to repeat what I said again?

Also ads are now really not the thing now(you get banned for them ALOT and they make you look like a noob) AND nobody even comes to my shop even if they do,they dont buy anything and make fun just like you SO people cannot earn any money and cannot afford hollas like you rich spoiled kids (sorry if i went too overboard,but,i just really want this to happen,even if its just 10 mins!!nothing ever goes well for me,people always make fun of me saying im a noob and dont even donate even one c) ;_;

poor players work really hard,harder than super rich people

IRL what do you do?Do you go to every shop to find something,but can't find it because it's not available yet in your area or some other problems?If I can't find it in where I live,I just search online and it is so easy.Just order it and wait a few days and no need to search 24/7 for no reason,wasting time.
    YOU KNOW TIME IS PRECIOUS AND YOU JUST CAN'T ARGUE ABOUT THAT!!
  • Yeah this won't work, it would reduce player interaction, no one would like it and the developers wouldn't add it, Maybe using the computer to access the recipes page could be useful though.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Yeah this won't work, it would reduce player interaction, no one would like it and the developers wouldn't add it, Maybe using the computer to access the recipes page could be useful though.

That sounds like a better alternative for the use of a computer.
  • this would cause WAY to many problems. -1
  • Yeah this won't work, it would reduce player interaction, no one would like it and the developers wouldn't add it, Maybe using the computer to access the recipes page could be useful though.

I agree with Nano would be better idea to access the recipes page
  • -1 for

I have an idea so the computer can be of more use.It should change from being a realm setup to an online shop.We can put out items in and set names and how much it should cost.And there should be a search engine so people can search items and buy them.EXAMPLE:I want to sell a shirt and i want to sell it for 2c and name it "cheapest shirt ever!!".If someone wants a shirt and searches for shirt only 2c and finds it,they will click on the "buy" button and will get it and i will get my 2c.PLEASE ADD THIS I REALLY WANT IT!!THX!!

Why?
    1. It may reduce player interaction
    2. Make people lazier

Yeah you have a shop and you've hollaed but no one buy, that probably cause some factors
    1. Price
    2. Shop appearance
    3. Message on Holla

And also if you've decided your role here as a shop keeper then you just need to be more patient
    You just need to wait and wait,

I know that time is precious and along waiting for customers you can do some work in your realm...

And like what swissy said

Everyone was poor before, I was poor, you were poor everyone here were poor, but they work hard and harder to get rid of that "Poor" statement

Anyway I like Nano's suggestion better than this....
  • -1 for

Why?
    1. It may reduce player interaction
    2. Make people lazier

Yeah you have a shop and you've hollaed but no one buy, that probably cause some factors
    1. Price
    2. Shop appearance
    3. Message on Holla

And also if you've decided your role here as a shop keeper then you just need to be more patient
    You just need to wait and wait,

I know that time is precious and along waiting for customers you can do some work in your realm...

And like what swissy said

Everyone was poor before, I was poor, you were poor everyone here were poor, but they work hard and harder to get rid of that "Poor" statement

Anyway I like Nano's suggestion better than this....
    How much work do we need to do,clean freak?I have done SO much in my shop,and we are just changing the subject here.Why does anyone ever reject some quick cubits?Also I have already quit cc as it is the most boring and dangerous game I have ever played.So many scammers,so many fake stuffs just the worst game in history.And if you have not yet learnt this "subject" in school,don't reply or "quote" this for your sake.
    edited September 2016

How much work do we need to do,clean freak

ALOT

I have done SO much in my shop,and we are just changing the subject here

Have you done your 50 cubits reward yet? There's so much thing in the game you can get cubits for

Also I have already quit cc as it is the most boring and dangerous game I have ever played.So many scammers,so many fake stuffs just the worst game in history

You haven't seen any game other than cc, haven't ya?

Example, Growtopia

aqswertyYT said:
    And if you have not yet learnt this "subject" in school,don't reply or "quote" this for your sake

But i just did

#Rebel

*This message has been broken, please move on

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sounds a bit okay, but shops could get abondend, lets say that people cant post more than a certain ammount of items in it to avoid that shops get abondend
  • Maybe using the computer to access the recipes page could be useful though.

Now thats a nice idea.

R.I.P Cubic learning center ....
    1-

• How much work do we need to do,clean freak

ALOT

I have done SO much in my shop,and we are just changing the subject here

Have you done your 50 cubits reward yet? There's so much thing in the game you can get cubits for

Also I have already quit cc as it is the most boring and dangerous game I have ever played.So many scammers,so many fake stuffs just the worst game in history

You haven't seen any game other than cc, haven't ya?

Example, Growtopia

aqswertyYT said:

And if you have not yet learnt this "subject" in school,don't reply or "quote" this for your sake

But i just did

#Rebel

*This message has been broken, please move on

Yes ms check-if-you-have-done-everything-in-the-game
    I have done more 50c quests than you will ever and i play HUNDREDS of games other than cubic castles and just not growtopia cuz thats just a COPY of another game with changes and its super boring and I'm not a noob like you who plays on phone or something.And btw how many games you play does not matter,but matter does,jk.What i mean is...you will not understand so *BEEP*.
    Also wot is mild XD
    I never play on phone... i play on pc...

Mild is a warning, if you break the rules ya get a warning

Cubits is not everything in the game, totally you haven't done "Everything" In the game

We're all made out of matters, don't we? :3
    edited September 2016

I never play on phone... i play on pc...

Mild is a warning, if you break the rules ya get a warning

Cubits is not everything in the game, totally you haven't done "Everything" In the game

We're all made out of matters, don't we? :3

Don't know what that last line meant but yea we all made of matter,the same "matter" (wot?) so stop arguing and say ok.Actually no need if ya dont wanna just remove the -1's XD also i searched what mild meant and it meant good XD

Also now I REALLY have to join the english debate team and I'm gonna..........wot was it c....yea.....I'm gonna PREVAIL!!ok now end this debate please XD
    Oooh! i know the reason why we loose cubits
    "Shopping"

We shop often for blocks and cosmetic, that's why! We just need to save up our cubits 1 by 1...

Aaaaaand this thread should help ya
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • -Hamza- said:

Maybe using the computer to access the recipes page could be useful though.

Now thats a nice idea.

R.I.P Cubic learning center ....
    1-
    yep
  • We need a mod to shut this thing down @Horus
    edited October 2016

We need a mod to shut this thing down @Horus

im readin a book where horus is a god XD

Oooh! i know the reason why we loose cubits
    "Shopping"

We shop often for blocks and cosmetic, that's why! We just need to save up our cubits 1 by 1...

Aaaaaand this thread should help ya
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

i srsly dont understand the second one its stupid.they dont even have a reason for it
This discussion has been closed.