You Should Make The Cubic Castles Game A Website...

bunnyboo61068bunnyboo61068 Member
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Listen, Since the app cubic castles hasn't been working on my PC, as some people may recall in my previous discussion... it hasn't been working so maybe you guys could make a website column on the cubic castles website so people could play online and not have to download. For example, so if they were in a library or something they could log in and play on their account because I don't think you are allowed to download games on the library computer. I could also benefit from this by playing the game online instead of the app.

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited August 2016

Listen, Since the app cubic castles hasn't been working on my PC, as some people may recall in my previous discussion... it hasn't been working so maybe you guys could make a website column on the cubic castles website so people could play online and not have to download. For example, so if they were in a library or something they could log in and play on their account because I don't think you are allowed to download games on the library computer. I could also benefit from this by playing the game online instead of the app.

While this would be nice, they'd have to find a language that Cubic Castles can be ported to, learn that language if they don't already. And then create it, plus they'd have to make sure there's no security issues. (Well technically no game is perfect, so there might be a security issue, who knows!)

As far as I know, I believe they code in C# I believe, or C++. I'm probably wrong about that, but I don't believe you can run C#/C++ on any web browser. Unless the web browser was customly made it do that, but as far as I know there isn't one.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    You want CC to become a browser game?
    I have no idea if that could work for this game.
  • Well there is no wrong in trying
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    People usually play browser games because they don't want to waste time and computer space downloading the actual game, so this suggestion isn't really necessary as Cubic Castle is a very small game and it takes no time to download.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember

In Library i Know You can only Read Books in a library o.o

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Naegi Kun said:

In Library i Know You can only Read Books in a library o.o

Hmm some library actually allow you to play
  • Idk but i support this idea a bit as i cant play cubic castles on my computer.. :/
    And cc litterally eats the battery of my ipad :(

But, if he become a browser game there may be consequences :/
  • '-' Browser game '-' I want to try to make one..... but ._. Too much code for HTML5 game and I didn't learn Flash.....
    Anyway I think the code is different between Browser game and this game...... I can't find a game that transform from "a game with app" to "Web game"..... I only know that there's (or there are) game that transform from "Web Game" to "App game"
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I don't think this will work. Because as far as I know, Cubic Castles is very differently coded than HTML5 games(browser games).

To make one on a Browser means to code the WHOLE game entirely by scratch which may also affect servers.

Sorry but -1 .-.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    NO PLEASE NO
  • They can try to make the app better than to try to convert it to a browser game...

I have those technical problems too with CC on Pc :(
  • Frenchyyy said:

They can try to make the app better than to try to convert it to a browser game...

I have those technical problems too with CC on Pc :(

It is possible, however it would require basically re coding the entire game or porting it over somehow, it would also probably be very laggy as the game requires your computer to download the textures.
    It's a cool idea, but it's not worth it for the developers to do this, they could spend the time making the game better instead of making something that probably won't work very well.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    And btw dont forget the free access for hackers and modders and stuff