Why Do We Still Have The Necromancer Wand ?

*Bub**Bub* Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
This is just a random thought I've had since we can no longer kill 'mobs' what is the point of this wand? I Suppose it stops the increase in its price if it was deleted but still there's no real point in these wands anymore? Any suggestions as to why this is? x

Comments

• *Bub**Bub* Member
    edited August 2016
    sorry nty x

3k? :v

• Bump! recycled thread :D

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Probs or to troll people that uses slime graves in their realm xD

No just kidding, i guess its to make it so that not a necromancer wand will suddenly become 600k xD
  • Probs or to troll people that uses slime graves in their realm xD

No just kidding, i guess its to make it so that not a necromancer wand will suddenly become 600k xD

It cant become 600k? becuase its in the cubit store..or it isnt?
  • *>Remo<* said:

It cant become 600k? becuase its in the cubit store..or it isnt?
    he meant, if they remove it, and some players still have them, some might sell for a freaking high price, as they have the last necro wands in the game
  • Probs or to troll people that uses slime graves in their realm xD

No just kidding, I guess its to make it so that not a necromancer wand will suddenly become 600k xD

Ye, I think so too xD Although Its A Shame Since Its Useless, maybe they should update it to have a similar quality of the skull/star/swirl wand. That way they don't have to get rid of it. x
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    Maybe it could be like it makes small slimes that attack others but not you because that would be cool and worth its price
  • *>Remo<* said:

Maybe it could be like it makes small slimes that attack others but not you because that would be cool and worth its price

I 100% SUPPORT THAT IDEA OMGGGGGG xD

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    *>Remo<* said:

why slimes? ghosts would make more sense.

• *Bub**Bub* Member
    edited October 2017
    Miwky said:

*>Remo<* said:

I think the gesture behind it was because the wand was used previously for slimes, as you most likely know, to regenerate them if you will. So I guess it would be 'summoning' them this way to do your own bidding xD Do you see anything happening to these wands in the future @SirKewberth ? x
  • Miwky said:

*>Remo<* said:

why ghosts? Skeletons make more sense
  • epieownz said:

Miwky said:

*>Remo<* said:

why ghosts? Skeletons make more sense
    Either way, I reckon it's a good idea, adds more creativity to the pvp part of cc :P

• I agree.

GlaDOS - Fizzle the necromancer wands!
    Oops, I fizzled the knockback wands too.

In reality though, give like, 300 cubits for every necromancer wand if you remove them. But remove them. Do it.
  • I agree.

GlaDOS - Fizzle the necromancer wands!
    Oops, I fizzled the knockback wands too.

In reality though, give like, 300 cubits for every necromancer wand if you remove them. But remove them. Do it.

Hmm yea either way something needs to be done :D

• YES I SHALL COLLECT NECROMANCER WANDS TO SELL MUAHAHAHAHAHA
  • YES I SHALL COLLECT NECROMANCER WANDS TO SELL MUAHAHAHAHAHA

phahahahaha
  • @Cortana please close this thread x
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon the request.
This discussion has been closed.