Level 50?

ArchevixArchevix Member
edited July 2016 in General Chat
Around how many level 50's are there in this game? I have around 10 level 50 friends myself, and probably know approximately of 40-50 level 50's. It seems unlikely though, that that's the final range of numbers. How many do you think there are?

I'm estimating 400 ever (could be very far off, idk that many people from the old CC) and 120 active

Post your estimations here!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would say 500-1000 I almost have 2 lvl 50 accounts, and gave away a lvl 41 personally.
  • I have 4 level 50's. So, just a guess here and I could be wrong, but those people with 50's you meet could be the same exact person just like how a mod can cloak themselves, people create new accounts. Also, I'd say a few hundred people have 50's! ;)
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I have 4 level 50s, a level 45 and 3 level 22s. My sister started playing and in one week she hit level 50. The sad thing is that once I hit level 50, I continued to play on it and who knows where I would be. If I had to guess, it would be like level 300 on my main account.
  • Well I know or rather see a lot of Lvl 50s I'm one and my friend is one. Most Lvl 50 get an ego and aren't fun to hang around with at times. Over the years IV played CC I'v seen a lot of high Lvl players quit. I don't like hanging around Lvl 50s or mod (no offense guys) because of all the people. You can't talk to them. How ever counting mods at Lvl 50... I think there's some... I'd say there's around 100-200 active at least twice a week playing lvl 50s right now.
  • Well I know or rather see a lot of Lvl 50s I'm one and my friend is one. Most Lvl 50 get an ego and aren't fun to hang around with at times. Over the years IV played CC I'v seen a lot of high Lvl players quit. I don't like hanging around Lvl 50s or mod (no offense guys) because of all the people. You can't talk to them. How ever counting mods at Lvl 50... I think there's some... I'd say there's around 100-200 active at least twice a week playing lvl 50s right now.

I did not get it. You said lvl 50s and mods dont want to talk?
  • No they did not raise the level cap xSHANEx. And i have 2 level 50 accounts, 1 level 34 account, and 1 level 16 account.
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    How on earth do you guys have soo many accounts level 50? O_o
    I've been playing this game before there where levels, and I'm not even level 40 O-o
  • there was a guy who had hacked and he was lvl 135
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited August 2016
    Maybe around
    Most players that are active are liek
  • edited August 2016
    TheTimMan said:

I have 4 level 50s, a level 45 and 3 level 22s. My sister started playing and in one week she hit level 50. The sad thing is that once I hit level 50, I continued to play on it and who knows where I would be. If I had to guess, it would be like level 300 on my main account.

I may have played for over a year and I still cant get to lvl 50 im still lvl 36.. D: Teach me your ways...
    @The 007 same here I remember when water fist came out, thats when I came in! D:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Huh level 50 in 1 week? Hard to believe....
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I bet I could do lvl 50 in two days if my life depended on it.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited August 2016

TheTimMan said:

I may have played for over a year and I still cant get to lvl 50 im still lvl 36.. D: Teach me your ways...
    @The 007 same here I remember when water fist came out, thats when I came in! D:
    That's easy by half-dirt building with mining perk 75% and exp perk +15%. It takes c to buy dirt (or mountain) but that's really fast to lvlup yourself
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited August 2016
    'Dragon' said:

Take the challenge. Level 0, in one week get to level 50. I don't care if you have any amount of half dirt, sand, or mountain. It's impossible. Unless you have an auto clicker client on hand running 24/7. If it was a month, that's understandable. But 50 levels in a week? Simply impossible. You're going to be placing well over 750,000+ blocks for the 168 hours...

Even with the quest pack, you would only get to level 20-ish. Then you would be placing 10,000 blocks until level 30, which then increases to somewhere around 15,000-20,000 blocks.

Level 50 in a week, legitimately? Impossible.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Take the challenge. Level 0, in one week get to level 50. I don't care if you have any amount of half dirt, sand, or mountain. It's impossible. Unless you have an auto clicker client on hand running 24/7. If it was a month, that's understandable. But 50 levels in a week? Simply impossible. You're going to be placing well over 750,000+ blocks for the 168 hours...

Even with the quest pack, you would only get to level 20-ish. Then you would be placing 10,000 blocks until level 30, which then increases to somewhere around 15,000-20,000 blocks.

I have done my most of my 50's in about 4-5 months. 1 week is insane, but I don't think it's impossible at all. You can easily get lvl 20 by stacking dirt all day then buying the quest pack gets you about 5-8 levels there ya go in 1 day you you could be already near lvl 30. Still you could gain 3-5 a day by placing all day for the the remaining 6 days of this challenge. This is if you're committed and do not have any interruptions. I would never take this challenge or try it because I simply don't have the patience to hit 50 in a week. Maybe 2 if I tried super hard and stayed focused. And if you know me, I love to get off task. :P (doubt I would finish) >.<
    liberated said:

'Dragon' said:

I have done my most of my 50's in about 4-5 months. 1 week is insane, but I don't think it's impossible at all. You can easily get lvl 20 by stacking dirt all day then buying the quest pack gets you about 5-8 levels there ya go in 1 day you you could be already near lvl 30. Still you could gain 3-5 a day by placing all day for the the remaining 6 days of this challenge. This is if you're committed and do not have any interruptions. I would never take this challenge or try it because I simply don't have the patience to hit 50 in a week. Maybe 2 if I tried super hard and stayed focused. And if you know me, I love to get off task. :P (doubt I would finish) >.<</p>
    Getting to level 20, if you have the necessary materials at hand is possible since it take around 1,000-2,000 blocks per level. It would also take maybe 2-3 hours of work depending how fast you place blocks. If you place around 9 blocks per 1.5 seconds, possibly it will take even less time. The quest pack, I have never used but I don't believe it can bring you to level 30 from level 20. You are talking about 10 level that require you to place or mine at least 100,000 blocks. It takes 2 blocks per XP. Then even if what you say is true, the next 6 days would be you spending all your time placing blocks (as they are the fastest way to level up) in a 100x100 room/realm for hours. I know very few people who would do that. I took up the challenge to get to level 50 when I was level 38, it took me around 3-4 days... And I place blocks really fast which makes up the time it takes for me to mine blocks. It's normal to gain around 2 level per day, possibly 3-4 if you spend literally 9-12 hours placing blocks at 9 blocks/1.5 seconds. Even then I would hardly believe anyone would have that much time. You need to eat, sleep, rest (especially your fingers, unless you want arthritis )., relieve yourself, etc.

So if anyone manages to beat this impossible, show me proof. Otherwise it is simply impossible and unbelievable.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2016
    The quest pack boosts your lvl like crazy. I have used it twice and it's smartest to use in your 40's since exp is harder to get. It won't boost you to 50 but it could get you at least 45 :P As I said I would never attempt this, but I personally don't think it is impossible for a player to do this. (I would be amazed if it did happen, but highly unlikely) >.< @CanItBeDone
    Huh, from 40-45 using a quest pack. If someone knows the actual amount the quest packs gives you please pm me or something. I remember Dimesky telling me it isn't worth it using the quest pack later on in your levels since it wouldn't provide the exact/equivalent amount of xp it says it does. Like I said, I never used a quest pack, but I don't believe it gives you do the second time you use it?
  • Liberated said:

The quest pack boosts your lvl like crazy. I have used it twice and it's smartest to use in your 40's since exp is harder to get. It won't boost you to 50 but it could get you at least 45 :P As I said I would never attempt this, but I personally don't think it is impossible for a player to do this. (I would be amazed if it did happen, but highly unlikely) >.< @CanItBeDone

yeee the free quest pack boosted me from 45 to 50 just by itself.

• PimyddPimydd Member
    edited August 2016
    I could probably lvl from 0 to 50 in about 3 or 4 weeks if i wanted to.