Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited November 2017
    Ok now I know! My top Least favorite things

5. Princess Hair. What Fluffy said is whatI was going to say! xD
    4. Password Tickets. I mean, You get 100 for 100c. Sometimes you use it for your self. Sometimes your friend gives you one. You have 17 of em in ur inv. They are all in ur inv non-stackable with different passwords... HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH IS WHICH?! :Q:
    3. Ducal Wigs. It is ugly (No offence!)
    2. Baleful Box. It is waaaay too creepy, same with the almighty!
    1. Cat Pets. I HATE CATS!
    EDIT!: 1 more! It is an extra dislike!!
    Extra. How levels end at 50 and there are 52 perks :Q:
    EDIT: I don't remember posting this, so um... I find that very peculiar....
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I haven't read anything about favorite stuff/features in a while...
  • My two favorite things about this game would be:
    -This game doesn't try to be yet another 'Mine____' or '____Craft', but rather tries to be its own thing. (And, yes, I know this technically isn't a feature, but I still appreciate it.)

-The way the MMO aspect works. In stead of one huge block-based map on which people struggle for resources, we have it the way it is in Cubic Castles.

I don't really have features I dislike.
  • Personally i like everything about the game but i do have some things i'd like to point out as irritating

* i think fadey foam is a little too hard to make. Maybe change it 10 foam for every craft
    * scammers have already been pointed out so i won't go on with that
    * i think daily quests aren't very useful for higher level players. Perhaps giving more cubits for every 10 levels or so would make it more appealing
    * rooms and realms have gotten too expensive, it made me stop playing for 2 or 3 months because i couldn't do what i do best: building (now i'm clearing out all my rooms to start fresh XD which is kind of exciting but taking forever)

Keep up the good work cosmic cow games
  • edited August 2016
    my favorite is the adventure mode
    my least favorite is pets that they need so much food
  • My favourite features are:
    1. Teleportation (ofc)
    2. Unlocked cameras (I DEFY BETAMAX!)
    3. But most importantly, all you qbees! I've met some of the most amazing people in this game so uhh, that's a good feature. A very good feature, being multiplayer xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Personally i like everything about the game but i do have some things i'd like to point out as irritating

* i think fadey foam is a little too hard to make. Maybe change it 10 foam for every craft
    * i think daily quests aren't very useful for higher level players. Perhaps giving more cubits for every 10 levels or so would make it more appealing
    * rooms and realms have gotten too expensive, it made me stop playing for 2 or 3 months because i couldn't do what i do best: building (now i'm clearing out all my rooms to start fresh XD which is kind of exciting but taking forever)

FF is easy to craft it's just Flowers which are hard.

Scammers, if players learnt how to be safe they'd be no scams =/

Daily quests are perfect, it doesn't affect levels, you're pointing this at the rich. I did my daily quests when I had 500k+. 50c is 50c.

Rooms were made expensive with good reason, they got lowered. I'd rather pay couple 2k more for a room than have stress on the server.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    my favourite features are the diversity of blocks available to build with, especially the ones that allow you to create awesome adventure maps.
    i dislike the amount of time it takes to acquire cubits, especially if you need something non craftable
  • @#Elfie I love cats. But if dont its totally fine. But what I really want for a pet is like a Frog or Unicorn... (Maybe they could make frogs craftable and super common)
  • My favorite feature is the art style and the way Qbees flail their arms when they run <3

My least favorite is how far away the camera is. Sometimes it's nice, but then sometimes I'm deep in a mine and can't click on the iron ore block... I think a zoom-able camera would be awesome
  • My favourite feature is all the game!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3
  • Favorites: Awesome game, great time killer! I have loved this game ever since I started playing it!
    Dislikes: Pleeeeaaaase change the pet leveling system...at first when the pets came out they lvled up too fast, now it takes so long it's not even worth it! I'm still disappointed about this.
    Also, why are realms and rooms so expensive now? They used to be a manageable price, now it's a waste to buy a 5x5 room. And why are starter realms 17x17?! You're practically forcing players to waste too many cubits buying a new realm...
    Sorry if I sound a little like a hater, I was just sorely disappointed in these changes.
  • I would like to not be replaced ;_;
  • Favorite: Is the game it's self. Building talking to other players. Friends. Games and parkour/maze maps. And that the game gets updated at least every other month.

Least Favorite: The annoying players that ask for stuff or try to scam you. Or are just rude in general. I mean I can be rude at times but I don't go and start cussing someone out for no reason whatsoever.
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited September 2016
    Favorites :
    Dog Pets
    Dragon Pets
    Pets :) (except cats >:( )
    Costumes :3
    Qbee Bombs (MUAHAHAHAHA I love trolling friends :)
    Graphics
    Building

Dislikes :
    Cat pets and cat outfits (I absolutely hate cats in real life and in game)
    The fact when your Qbee stops walking their feet don't stand together but stop in mid stride (the main reason I always wear costumes or pjs)
    Qbees flail their arms when walking
    Pet sounds
    The speed of pet leveling
    Fadey Foam
    Ragey Parkours
    Mean people
    Scammers
    (Annoying people/Rich people) (These are basically the same thing right?)

• #1 Favorite:
    Tickets!
    (Not passwords- no scammers_)
    I love the cute little look! ^^
    #1 Dis-like:
    Dragon Pet- It just looks odd.
    But lvl 49.. That's a whole different Story.
  • My fav is all in this game. But, I don't like The scammers too :/
  • Personally i like everything about the game but i do have some things i'd like to point out as irritating

FF is easy to craft it's just Flowers which are hard.

Scammers, if players learnt how to be safe they'd be no scams =/

Daily quests are perfect, it doesn't affect levels, you're pointing this at the rich. I did my daily quests when I had 500k+. 50c is 50c.

Rooms were made expensive with good reason, they got lowered. I'd rather pay couple 2k more for a room than have stress on the server.
    I don't think my opinion can be changed that easily...
  • I like how you can talk and trade with others, build awesome creations with cubic castles awesome blocks to offer and how the game has so many new updates! I don't dislike many things in the game it is mostly all positives. (Although I wish umbrellas were cheaper, they look so cool, it would be great to get my hands on one)
  • Favourite Feature: Sky Map (So useful)
    Least Favorite: computers (they aren't that useful besides display)
  • #1 Favorite:
    Tickets!
    (Not passwords- no scammers_)
    I love the cute little look! ^^
    #1 Dis-like:
    Dragon Pet- It just looks odd.
    But lvl 49.. That's a whole different Story.

How could you dislike dragons ?! :(

• I wish that some of the items like bunny pjs would have a little tail in the image, or pet houses could have a little icon on what level they are, and realms had an icon of how big they are, just as a little added protection against scammers so if they switch something out, you could see the difference before hitting that accept button :)
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited October 2016
    Well, my daily quests are horrible! I have to mine like 40 gold all the time
  • I would like :3 ............. this shrink bumper :3 plss D: D:
  • kajie said:

I love everything in this game c:

So You Like The Scammers & Hackers ??????/ ps. Just Asking :/

Faves: Rares, Mods, Friends, Helping Noobs & Pros And Building Or Fixing my Rooms

HATES: Scammers/Hackers,Lag and Having To Update The Game :( all the time

What I Would Add Too Game: Auto Ban to stop scams(already existent, but what you want is impossible) Beta Mode for every player (No.) and a
    /dance so we can dance (Can't sleep well knowing there isn't a /dance command) and vending block (suggested so much, but haven't seen them in game yet.)

Ok Thats It :3
    I love pets (they came out the day before/on my birthday, I don't remember exactly)
    I hate the fact that we still don't have vending machines or some type of automated trading system. The "vending machines" we have are limited to 5000 cubits, and barely any clothing item is below that.
  • most fav:that you can build through glass if it was high above you
    least fav:the AI for everything is broken
  • dawni said:

Pros- WUVVA PIG is so adorable! <3

Cons- Cubic Castles is based on so many clothing and wearable items.. Like, in real life, a chef's coat would NOT cost less than it costs to build a house..
    - Cubits cost a lot. 2 dollars worth of cubits (1,000 C) isn't even enough to buy a 11x11 realm.
    - Pets take FOREVER to level up... They used to level up really fast! Just because a few people were making some profits doesn't mean you should punish us all.
    - New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

Other than those things, this game is great! It's always coming out with new things for us players to enjoy! :D</p>

I feel like it is better to make it so new players don't recieve an instant specified amount of cubits as many players will then exploit that and be able to just create an unnecessary amount of accounts just to trade the cubits over to their most used account inorder to gain items, etc alot quicker.
  • Favorite new clothes
    Least favourite the prices i just can't afford 90% of the stuff
  • Well for me Ive made a Pros and Cons list I hope it helps

Pros-
    I love the way everything looks, Very detailed
    lots of people can do nice things
    Some people can understand noobs and they help them which is wonderful

Cons-
    1. Ive seen alot of people leave the game..from scammers and hackers
    2. It seems there are more scammers and that makes people quit
    3. Ive been seeing LESS of people in the worlds like Spyre, Aspen and in Pelago
    4. I sometimes catch people bullying noobs and I know noobs can SOMETIMES be annoying but there new players and dont think they wont ask for cubits and clothing.
    5.hackers and scammers are ruining the players time
    6.Cyberbullying is getting way out of hand
    7.there are also some people get bullied to the point where they quit the game and they get called very VERY rude and innapropreate things [ sorry I cant spell ]
    8.Everything costs so so much and thats why newbies ask for stuff

Best description so far.. with this as addition
    dawni said:

Pros- WUVVA PIG is so adorable! <3

Cons- Cubic Castles is based on so many clothing and wearable items.. Like, in real life, a chef's coat would NOT cost less than it costs to build a house..
    - Cubits cost a lot. 2 dollars worth of cubits (1,000 C) isn't even enough to buy a 11x11 realm.
    - Pets take FOREVER to level up... They used to level up really fast! Just because a few people were making some profits doesn't mean you should punish us all.
    - New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

Other than those things, this game is great! It's always coming out with new things for us players to enjoy! :D</p>

This discussion has been closed.