Roleplay Game

Comments

• *stops searching for twigs and flies over and listens for awhile. Then I take off, and sing a pretty, whistley note that sounds soothing and circles the singing group*
  • *Suddenly, Turnovus returns out of the forest after managing to remember his password for more than 5 seconds* :-P

*Suddenly, a small platoon of undead militarized skeletons pursue Turnovus*
  • *flies gracefully over to Turnovus, sees the skeletons, and begins to sing while flying around Turnovus. The skeletons begin to melt*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    "Wait... What's a nuclear doing there?! Atleast it can't be lighted unless it got... Oh god" *Remove the nuclear somewhere very far where it can't be exploded by anyone* *Sigh and comes to see the other*
  • *Suddenly Lightosphere and his piplup come out from no where* "Huh Where am I?... A FOREST!!!!... You're here too Pip?.... That's weird...." *walk around to find some woods* "Well I think I need to make a fire" *Heard A melodious song* *asks pip* "Did you hear anything?" *Hears that song again and walks to where the song came from* *Hears a creepy voice behind me and walk faster* *Realizes that pip left behind* *Picks her up and runs to source of melodious song* BUMP *Lighto bumped a tree and became unconscious*
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *Sees the skeletons melt away and pick a chovel and start a shop with delicious drinks with the skeleton juice in it
  • *drank it and realized that I am allergic to skeleton juice only >-<*
  • *Begins to build a crude nuclear reactor using stolen uranium retrieved from the skeletons.* *Realizes I don't have an atom-smasher.*
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    *pulls the skeletons and throws them in a physical-powered nuclear battery to power Inubzilla and Endernub's nuclear project* MOAR POWER!!!!
  • *pulls out a firey feather, drops it in the battery, and it explodes the whole land besides a small island. Then the emptyness begins to fill with water....* [XD is this a little too much?]
  • As the dark void filled with water, a mysterious Qbee appeared on the only remaining island. He was wearing a torn robe, with a dark cowl. Those who looked closely could notice that he had whiskers... The mysterious being saw the unfortunate fate of the world, and he took out a magic wand. One wave with the magic wand, and the world reverted to its previous state.
    *suddenly elemental god found the nuke hided in a very far place and didnt realise that cygnus followed me, suddenly cygnus dropped by accident his feather and ignites the nuke. So the world revertion has been reverted and the wand of the mysterious guy has been exploded*
  • *Turnovus, being a know-it-all, points out you technically can't 'ignite' a nuke.*

*Suddenly, out of the dark pit rises a a massive, eldritch being. It's a massive, transformed manatee. Mutated by the nuclear explosion, the manatee of infinite power seeks revenge!*
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited August 2016
    Meanwhile...
    @iBunniezilla is entering his Nuclear Bunker with @Enderwither powering their Qbee Battery!
  • As Hubter the Screb looks at the Qbee Battery. And reallizes he needs double aa. For his remote to watch some "Blame Horus featuring Horus!" Season 5
  • *starts to create a space station and spaceships near the lake since it is protected and didn't got destroyed*
  • *Sees all these bombs and nukes and things, and panics. I begin to fly to each building, each tree, each everything and set everything on fire with my tail and feathers*
    *Makes everything return from the start* *Doesn't remember anything and keeps sitting by the tree*
  • *Cookie the Talking Raccoon enters from the forest after sleeping through the whole thing and sits next to Swissy*
    *stares at the scene*
    "Got a cookie?" e.e
    *walks past swissy and cookie while eating chocolate chip cookies filled with caramel, sees them lying and throws a cookie in their mouth while saying "sssshhh""
  • The Mysterious Qbee stared in wonder as the end of the world changed to the beginning of the story. He looked around; his wand was in his hand. His belly gumbled, so he grabbed a nearby rabbit and cooked it for dinner.
    "Not really... But i can get you some berries" *Gets Berries* *Sees the mysterious qbee cooking the rabbit* *Throws up*
  • *Kicks pile of leaves, uncovering a mysterious red button on a pedestal.*
    *Immediately presses button*
  • *the world suddenly became futuristic**mutant animals are borned**gotta research and identify 'em all
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    *Finds a puddle of puke*
    "Hmm, how odd, I shall collect it in this jar!"
    *pours puke jar and rabbit tail into saucepan*
  • *still panicy, i see the world change to the end to beginning then to FUTURISTIC!! I then get so confused and don't get what's going on that I mutate into a firey dragon...but I'm no longer my nice self!*
    *sees cygnus turn into a dragon and jumps on when he is flying low, cygnus tried to throw me off but he was unable to do it so he just let me on xD*
    (Btw, i love dragons xD)
  • The Mysterious Qbee finishes up his meal and looks up just in time to see a swan-dragon creature. He points his wand at it and water goes bursting out, extinguishing the flames on the dragon, and making it fall down and explode.
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited August 2016
    *Turnovus sees the explosion, so he runs into a futuristic medical station to get something to heal Cygnus* *comes out with massive space-aged syringe* "You'll feel a prick"
  • *brings out the popcorn from the cool futuristic microwave that's not actually futuristic and watches explosions*
    "oooooooh ahhhhhhhh, pretty fire works!" :D
This discussion has been closed.