Tips to level up the pets (Full Guide)

edited January 2022 in Community
Hey want to know how to raise a pet and to level it up? Well you got the right thread for you! All you questions about pet's tips and ideas are here! Just read it below.

Here is a video sample of how to level up your pet fast:

How to level up a pet/s?
- You can level a pet/s by feeding them a pet treatz. After feeding, mine/build/craft blocks to gain experience.

What is pet treatz?
- Pet treatz is the food of pet they need to eat to gain experience. Use only 1 pet treatz to level up your pet. After 1 hour the pet treatz will consume of a pet and need to feed it again.

How can we level up pet fast?
- By building plenty of half dirt with sort of speed.
- By building good builds with sort of speed.
- By crafting tons of stuffs 1 by 1 with sort of speed too.

Well how about we will level up our pets in just moderate time?
-Simple just build, mine, grab or craft something will also gain xp.

Can we earn cubits in pet?
- No but u can get cubits by mining together with your pet. But remember to feed it before u mine.

What pet can we use when we are level 0 up to level 14?
1. All event pets
2. Roo
3. Ostrich
4. Android pets

What are the pets we can use when we are level 15 up to level 24?
1. All event pets
2. Dog
3. Cat
4. Android pets

What are the pets we can use when we are level 25 and above??
1. All event pets
2. Dog
3. Cat
4. Hopper
5. Ramm
6. Dragon
7. Android pets

What are the event pets?
-Event pet is a pet which is in the special pack like yuletide and holloween.

What are the list of event pet?
1. Black Cat
2. Chick Coop
3. Penguin
4. Reindeer
5. Snowman
6. Spider
7. Turkey
8. Wuvva Pig
9. Pumpkin
10. Elf
11. Mutant Dog
12. Mutant Mewmew
13. Mutant Hopper
14. Husky
15. Mini Grouch
16. Mini Krampus

There are also limited pets. These are:
1. Ramm
2. Roo
3. Ostrich

What are the android pets?
- This are the pets that can be bought in the cubit store, Sci-fi section.

What are the list of android pets?
1. Model-C
2. Model-F
3. Model-N

Note: More pets will come soon.

What is the benefits of pet?
-They can find fossils,cave arts,glyph, and trilobites even not fed. But you need to level up your pet to level 6 before this will works.

Up to what level the pet is?
-It is up to lvl 50. When it reached lvl 50, pets are flying. but pets can only sell up to lvl 49 only.

If I Stay my pet at kennel and break it does the xp of my pet will be the same as i get it back?
- No it will back to 0 xp again when you use your pet again.

Let this guide you to you level up your pet. Use pet treatz in useful way. Pet treatz is used to level up the pets.
Hope you have learned from this tips.

If you guys still got more ideas about pets, feel free to comment here for me to update this thread!

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm They can find Fossils,cave arts, glyphs and trilobytes EVEN if they are not fed.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    They can also lvl up by crafting :3
  • Hmm They can find Fossils,cave arts, glyphs and trilobytes EVEN if they are not fed.

Yes, but isn't it Lvl 5+?

• Hmm They can find Fossils,cave arts, glyphs and trilobytes EVEN if they are not fed.

Yes, but isn't it Lvl 5+?

The pet's level needs to be level 6 to do it.
  • very useful thread thx ^^
  • you have necroed this perfectly
  • How to level up a pet/s?

What level can we use pets?
    -If it is a event pet, you can use it even your lvl 0. But ordinary pets like dog,cat,hopper,etc. are only be use at lvl 15.

False! You need to be Level 25 in order to use a hopper :)
  • tysm Capt. Rhenz this rly helps i didnt know a good way to lvl up my pet ty :3
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics.
  • Bump!!!
    Opened again and edited.
    If there is more to fix please tell me. Thanks
  • Bump!
    added Pumpkin and elf pet XD
    just tell me if i missed something. Thanks!
  • Please do not bump old and outdated topics.

A guide thread is never outdated...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Log_er said:

There are too many similar guides already.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Log_er said:

There are too many similar guides already.
    hmm yep but seems to be useful for new players anyways
  • Bump! Added Kangaroo and Ostrich at event pets!
    If i missed something more just comment here for new updated tips! Thanks!
    - You can level a pet/s by feeding them a pet treatz. After feeding, mine/build/craft blocks to gain experience.

What is pet treatz?
    -Pet treatz is the food of pet they need to eat to gain experience. Use only 1 pet treatz to level up your pet. After 1 hour the pet treatz will consume of a pet and need to feed it again.

-By building plenty of half dirts.

- No but u can get cubits by mining together with your pet. But remember to feed it before u mine.

1. All event pets

1. All event pets
    2. Dog Pet
    3. Cat Pet

1. All event pets
    2. Dog
    3. Cat
    4. Hopper
    5. Ramm
    6. Dragon

What are the event pets?

What are the list of even pet?
    1. Black Cat
    2. Chick Coop
    3. Penguin
    4. Reindeer
    5. Snowman
    6. Spider
    7. Turkey
    8. Wuvva Pig
    9. Pumpkin
    10. Elf
    11. Ostrich
    12. Kangaroo

-They can find fossils,cave arts,glyph, and trilobites even not fed. But you need to level up your pet to level 6 before this will works.

-It is up to lvl 50. When it reached lvl 50, pets are flying. but pets can only sell up to lvl 49 only.

Let this guide you to you level up your pet. Use pet treatz in useful way. Pet treatz is used to level up the pets.

"What are the list of even pet?" event*
    :v go change it

What is pet treatz?
    -Pet treatz is the food of pet they need to eat to gain experience. Use only 1 pet treatz to level up your pet. After 1 hour the pet treatz will consume of a pet and need to feed it again.

1. All event pets

1. All event pets
    2. Dog Pet
    3. Cat Pet

1. All event pets
    2. Dog
    3. Cat
    4. Hopper
    5. Ramm
    6. Dragon

What are the event pets?

1. Black Cat
    2. Chick Coop
    3. Penguin
    4. Reindeer
    5. Snowman
    6. Spider
    7. Turkey
    8. Wuvva Pig
    9. Pumpkin
    10. Elf
    11. Ostrich
    12. Kangaroo

oh thanks alvin :D
    Updated!

What is pet treatz?

1. All event pets

1. All event pets
    2. Dog Pet
    3. Cat Pet

1. All event pets
    2. Dog
    3. Cat
    4. Hopper
    5. Ramm
    6. Dragon

What are the event pets?

1. Black Cat
    2. Chick Coop
    3. Penguin
    4. Reindeer
    5. Snowman
    6. Spider
    7. Turkey
    8. Wuvva Pig
    9. Pumpkin
    10. Elf
    11. Ostrich
    12. Kangaroo

oh thanks alvin :D
    Updated!
    Np lol
  • BUMP!
    This thread will be useful for some beginners here at forum
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2019
    Nice write up, but some recommendations:

1. To say build with half blocks to level up a pet fast is a bit inaccurate. You level up a pet fast by gaining personal XP quickly (or if maxed, doing things that would normally provide personal XP quickly). One way to gain personal XP quickly has, for some reason, been to tell people to place half blocks...which personally I just find silly.

SOAPBOX Commentary: Why not just build something you are proud of instead of wasting so much time building with half blocks that provide you nothing but a stack of half blocks? Maybe half blocks are / were quicker to place? But you get nothing useful from doing it other than XP and an ugly tower of half blocks. Invest your time in doing useful things in the game and you'll build your XP quickly. BTW, I believe you'd also get XP from pulling those half blocks, so all the folks with realms of ugly half block towers could pull them to gain more XP, but for some reason they never do.

Also, I've also heard that whatever made placing half blocks so attractive for 'fast XP' in the past has been changed, so not sure that works anymore.

2. Ostrich and Roo pets were limited/special release pets. They weren't event pets. I wasn't around for the Ramm, but I think it may have been the same.

3. Recommend adding something about the kennels, and if you pull a kennel improperly it could cause your pet to revert back to level 0. That seems to be an issue with for some of the people not used to pets.
  • b3achy said:

Nice write up, but some recommendations:

1. To say build with half blocks to level up a pet fast is a bit inaccurate. You level up a pet fast by gaining personal XP quickly (or if maxed, doing things that would normally provide personal XP quickly). One way to gain personal XP quickly has, for some reason, been to tell people to place half blocks...which personally I just find silly.

SOAPBOX Commentary: Why not just build something you are proud of instead of wasting so much time building with half blocks that provide you nothing but a stack of half blocks? Maybe half blocks are / were quicker to place? But you get nothing useful from doing it other than XP and an ugly tower of half blocks. Invest your time in doing useful things in the game and you'll build your XP quickly. BTW, I believe you'd also get XP from pulling those half blocks, so all the folks with realms of ugly half block towers could pull them to gain more XP, but for some reason they never do.

Also, I've also heard that whatever made placing half blocks so attractive for 'fast XP' in the past has been changed, so not sure that works anymore.

2. Ostrich and Roo pets were limited/special release pets. They weren't event pets. I wasn't around for the Ramm, but I think it may have been the same.

3. Recommend adding something about the kennels, and if you pull a kennel improperly it could cause your pet to revert back to level 0. That seems to be an issue with for some of the people not used to pets.

Ooooo this could help me making this thread more useful! thanks for suggestion bachy ill edit it!
  • Question:-
    So if I lvled up a pet to lvl 49 and then broke the kennel to put it somewhere else or sell it or something, will it go BK to lvl 0?
  • Then how do you sell a LvL 49 kennel?!
  • That's what I'm asking
  • Azsimuth said:

Then how do you sell a LvL 49 kennel?!

That's what I'm asking

Question:-
    So if I lvled up a pet to lvl 49 and then broke the kennel to put it somewhere else or sell it or something, will it go BK to lvl 0?

After gaining a level on a pet, go to the kennel and put the pet away. This sets the level. After that, mine it and replace, just to make sure the level stays. If you mine the kennel with the pet not inside the level may go down again.
  • Ty for clearing that up
  • Yea, after you pull a kennel once or twice at level 3-5 without first kenneling the pet and lose those levels, you make sure you put the pet into the kennel regularly. I wasn't sure if a level 49 would drop all the way down to level 0 or just lose a few levels, as I regularly kennel my pets to register the level that they are at.
  • edited April 2019
    BUMP!
    Updated Stuffs and added important note!

Edit: Updated and now we are full guide!

Any questions and more ideas? Feel free to comment so that we can fix everything!
  • I also hv something to add.
    If u put a pet in the kennel and it's half way to lvl 2, then u break it, it won't reset the pet to lvl 0 but ur pet will just be lvl 1 with no exp

• If I Stay my pet at kennel and break it does the xp of my pet will be the same as i get it back?
    - No it will back to 0 xp again when you use your pet again.

As I said here is the same as your point ndplayz

I also hv something to add.
    If u put a pet in the kennel and it's half way to lvl 2, then u break it, it won't reset the pet to lvl 0 but ur pet will just be lvl 1 with no exp