WHY Qbee's SCAM ?!?!

Hello guys today i wanted to ask you dear Qbees on your opinion on ''why Qbee's Scam ?!?!''
please don't use this thread as a reporting thread.

Comments

• They are just selfish, they want to get rich quickly, and don't care about people's feelings.
    If i didn't remember it wrong, someone posted the answer before.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited July 2016

Hello guys today i wanted to ask you deer Qbees on your opinion on ''why Qbee's Scam ?!?!''

XD Deer Qbees
    Should Be DEAR* Qbees

;) Right?

mySuperLamePic_ac8eb6a645b289d50435df057f5668b2
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    hmmm There are 75% in the game and all of those are like 8-16 years old cuz they are a little guys/girls xd
  • They are impatient , lazy and selfish
  • Hello guys today i wanted to ask you deer Qbees on your opinion on ''why Qbee's Scam ?!?!''

XD Deer Qbees
    Should Be DEAR* Qbees

;) Right?

mySuperLamePic_ac8eb6a645b289d50435df057f5668b2
    ayy right maker get a life XD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Desperation, greed, false sense of amusement, disregard for others.
    Pretty much sums it up.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    eagence said:

Why Qbee's scam?
    As most said they are maily selfish, greedy, lazy, skilless and don't know a lot about game or economy. Can't get lots of cubits by farming mining or trading, also sometimes lack of tallent to race or parkour or maze and still want to feel superior by buying items like krampus umbrella ect.. Want to join high lvl players and friend list of those well known players sadly including me and most we generally don't add each people and thats kind of annoying them. Also some like to "make a fool out of people" and think its funny and others just lost in gaining c which they don't even waste properly. The main reason is not exactly clear but from their perspective thats what they can do... And some also get scammed many times like account scams, realm room scams, register swaps ect. They are aslo young players or players who doesn't know english or know any mod or mods friend. They also kinda covered with other scammers and bad players. And they mostly feel ignored due to not seeing anyone besides their bad friends, not being able to add mods, not trading well ect. Sadly most are not that bad guys but due to their range of friend list and tallent as well as peoples reactions to them, they just choose the easy way and get lazy... Also from their perspective people who has too much c is either donated game or supported by mods & admins or done bad things (like hacks scam account stealing swaping ect.). But also mainly they scam because its easy way... And when you look from that case and remember your low lvls it makes too much sense especially if you come from a nation who has players that slowly quit due to no one to help them speak english or solve their problem or tell new races events ect. Just saying they are lazy or selfish is kinda oversimplifying. Additionally people like this sometimes also get banned from realms and rooms due to lack of trust, or knowladge of speaking english. Some people just directly mark them as scammer just because of their flag or friends ect. The more funny thing they can't even use what they gained well, do same things again and again be bad with people and get banned or quit or... They get richer and richer but lack of friends due to scamming everyone except their bad friends who just want items or scam them. The cycle loops, scammers even scam between themselfs, people quit, they quit, and the one who get rich even also quit and its ironic...
    But eh thats not always the case some variations occur, also this happen in every game.

What should you do about them?
    According to rules and regulations you should report them. Satisfied with this answer? I personally don't think its insturactive in anyway as well as not good for game. There is 2 type of scammers the once who had done this for a long time and lost in it and can't be regained and the once who doesn't even know how to scam and try to scam for 1 or 2k
    For newly scammers its best to talk to them if you can, show them how they may gain c why people hate them or ban them from realms, let them know who may be good who may be bad for their trades ect. how they can't get scammed and gain lots of c without scamming. How they may make something good and have more friends without need of c ect. (but language barier and peoples prejudgements kill this generally)For old and worst kinds its best to "make a fool out of them" as they tried to do to you, sending them to a mod for them to get a basic warning or telling them they are not the "big fish in here" generally works. Sometimes saying someone knowing mods and admins and worst kind of players then them who would love to get back what he stole as well as others and you don't need mods or admins to get back is more than enough to scare (even if its a lie or not becuse they easily think its is the real case since you are rich, some may also even see it as bulliying but eh does doing wrong for better right is a bad thing?). But some will still scam again because of lack of tallent and knowladge and desperation, you can't do a lot about them or do those things for every case, so its best to not get scammed and be naive thats what makes them annoyed.... And of course some don't change back, no one who join this game starts with the idea "I will scam them all" thats not the logic.

But thats what not you but "others" should think. They should be more open and talk-active instead of rejecting people (from friend list), unfriending them for silly reasons ect. They should also pass language bariers as well as the "because its rules" understanding. Increasing accesibility to events, mods and admins as well as development of new ways to gain c fairly, balanced and just both decrease their number and increase fun but thats not a 1 day task and they don't like to implement huge things to not ruin game, check how many reacted cosmic giving rehydrators or slim ect. But these are what I think not true or false just opinions...

(Note: I am telling this from my experiece in scammers, I didn't scammed anyone XD)

I should read this when I'm bored...

They are kids and they doesn't care about other qbees' feeling i guess > - >
    Such a selfish
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I think part of it is that they find it easier to do behind the cloak of anonymity.
    I'm sure most of these people wouldn't replicate this stuff irl.
    Similar to trolls and yt comments.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Why everyone says that the one who scam is kids ._. theres an adult who scam too :v

but yeah, most of them are kids
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited July 2016
    Guys, you guys are saying the effects of those who are scamming. But what is the cause of why they are scamming? It's simple. They are hurt.

Yes, they are hurt. Why you may ask? Because In reality, those who scams are basically having difficulties in their lives, and are struggling. They start to think that maybe they should scam just to get revenge on those who hurt them.

Please remember, You can't escape pain. Everyone who causes pain, is the result of being hurt themselves. Except for psychopaths.

The reason why they want to be superior so that they won't be controlled by anyone. They might be traumatized because of what they experienced, which resulted to a major change in the brain that causes us to want to be more superior, more things in life. The greed and selfishness of a scammer is one reason why they are hurt. Its like they're trying to say " Go away! I don't want to feel more pain because of being friends with someone, I don't want to be hurt, I don't want to be betrayed, just leave me alone and ignore me!".

I can only say this, "Do not be too quick to judge someone based on what you see, look into their lives and try to change them, even if they try to kill you" (NOTE: I just made this quote up xD) being next to them will make them react violently, but if you continue doing this and you give them support, they might in fact change for you.

Sadly, there should be someone IRL next to those scammers, giving them good influence.

Oh and also, children with good lives but they scam means they get what they want all the time, but the more you give children very rich gifts, the more spoiled they become, which results to greedyness and selfishness.

#Psychologicallyspeaking #GiveLoveToTheHurt

Let me know if I messed up some parts of my "speech"

Oh, also, the reason why they don't care about other qbees feelings is because you should consider theirs too, spoiled brats need support in being more kind, the isolated people needs more love.

#ShowLove
  • I scam because I like to crush the dreams and hopes of others to aide in filling the emptiness inside that has been induced by the abusive actions that others have done onto me. Not really :D
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

I scam because I like to crush the dreams and hopes of others to aide in filling the emptiness inside that has been induced by the abusive actions that others have done onto me. Not really :D

Gawd, I love how you can make every speech into a perfectly accurate sentence. Lemme eat u
  • Guys, you guys are saying the effects of those who are scamming. But what is the cause of why they are scamming? It's simple. They are hurt.

Yes, they are hurt. Why you may ask? Because In reality, those who scams are basically having difficulties in their lives, and are struggling. They start to think that maybe they should scam just to get revenge on those who hurt them.

Please remember, You can't escape pain. Everyone who causes pain, is the result of being hurt themselves. Except for psychopaths.

The reason why they want to be superior so that they won't be controlled by anyone. They might be traumatized because of what they experienced, which resulted to a major change in the brain that causes us to want to be more superior, more things in life. The greed and selfishness of a scammer is one reason why they are hurt. Its like they're trying to say " Go away! I don't want to feel more pain because of being friends with someone, I don't want to be hurt, I don't want to be betrayed, just leave me alone and ignore me!".

I can only say this, "Do not be too quick to judge someone based on what you see, look into their lives and try to change them, even if they try to kill you" (NOTE: I just made this quote up xD) being next to them will make them react violently, but if you continue doing this and you give them support, they might in fact change for you.

Sadly, there should be someone IRL next to those scammers, giving them good influence.

Oh and also, children with good lives but they scam means they get what they want all the time, but the more you give children very rich gifts, the more spoiled they become, which results to greedyness and selfishness.

#Psychologicallyspeaking #GiveLoveToTheHurt

Let me know if I messed up some parts of my "speech"

Oh, also, the reason why they don't care about other qbees feelings is because you should consider theirs too, spoiled brats need support in being more kind, the isolated people needs more love.

#ShowLove

but they are scammers anyway, i don't care of their life, if you kill someone IRL you will be jailed, you can have good reasons, but you will be jailed.

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Wait a sec, can we just stop this debate?(I think its a debate) I forgot to mention something in my post, but it's my own personal opinion. Oh well, I do appreciate honesty.
  • NerryNerry Member
    For me, scams don't matter. It's just a game. If it's stolen I am like. Put hard work. Then forget the next day. It is just a game. Okay, so kids are kids. Pfft. Still. The selfish rlly ignorance makes me die inside. It kills me
  • What brings me comfort about scammers is that scams are a hundred percent preventable if everyone was cautious and used their intelligence. I do not want to hear their are little kids. The terms and conditions include being over a certain age limit. Also being young is no excuse for being ignorant, it is all based on parenting and other factors. I have met many young people ranging all the way to nine years old who knew better. There is a simple motto "If it is to good to be true, then it is", if someone wants to offer you something for free they are going to give it to you for free with no strings attached.
  • Imo I don't think scamming will be ''preventable'' even if all the players are cautious because we all know we had a friend that took our stuff someday ( not meh )I gave perms in my realm a lot of times and I never get scammed because I am sure I pick only the generous and honest friends ( 99% of scammers are liars hmmm lets say 99.9% )
    now I even noticed that one of my friends visited my realm when I was gone and HE WAS PICKING UP THE PETS AND CHANGING THERE PLACES I was like ''hey **** what are you doing ?''
    ''nothing just re-making your realm :3'' after that I un-permed all the people in my realm except book_biscuit because I know she doesn't scam anyway I think scammers will always win and we should be more aware who we choose to be a ''Trusted friend''

I honestly scammed someone when I was lv 12 or 10 or something ( cat pet lv 7 )
    idk if the owner of the pet quited for that :P I realy don't care
    anyway idk how I did that and I was only like lv 12 (o)_(o) he wanted meh to drop my pet in forest mine and he will drop too I asked my brother to tp him and he got #scam_fail he realy didn't beg for the giving the pet back he just said .
    ''see Hamza I told you I am not scammer I give free pet because I like you''

after 24 hours of sharing the pet with my brother >:D

''Hamza I found new game named pick da block'' ( it was new that time )
    me:''what is it :D ?''
    ''you pay and pick block and you may get ANOTHER PET''
    ''OMG yes please I play''
    ''death reaper has entered **** realm''
    ''lol scam prizes worth less then 2k or a pet to enter lel''
    ''me: bruh just quit the game I unfriend you bye''

I realy which I can see him/her again I would give the cat back :/
    #IChangedXD
  • scamming should be allowed on this game, so people will be more careful. And like _Direct Storm_ said, it's just a game.
  • Scammers exist due to greed, selfishness, and laziness. Also, it's pretty normal to have scammers lying around in almost every online game. I do believe they have feelings.. and they yet to understand them. It's sad how people look at scammers in a different way. I agree with Eagence.
  • scamming should be allowed on this game, so people will be more careful. And like _Direct Storm_ said, it's just a game.

allowing scamming....
    because some thing happened to me and the warnings I got I should just ignore that c:
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    When my sister got scammed i never heard the end of it. She said she wanted payback but i told her no it's not possible for her. Scamming is bad and it's just done to make people upset and for the other person to get more richer. It's not fair to people and i know that feeling. But it happens. Qbee's scam to get more rich in the game, when it's only pixels. But when your scammed you think it's more then pixels, you think it's like a thing irl when it really isn't. If you bought cubits to buy the item and got it scammed i can see why you would be upset by thinking it's not pixels because you used your own irl money for the game, but YOU spent your money irl what do you expect your item not to get scammed if you don't use a reg, i know that feeling. I got scammed from using my irl money and then got laughed at. I thought i was gonna quit but i didn't because i relized it was just pixels. To be honest, just because your rare in a game doesn't mean the same irl. To scammers scamming is fun because you get rare but then when someone tells a mod and you get a warning or put in the jail, it's like a bite in the butt. You hurt the person's feelings by scamming them, and you get put in jail for it. Irl if you did that you would go to jail because it's a robbery. So, in conclusion, just don't scam :P
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    Even if it's just a game, how would YOU feel if you spent money on your cubits and spent it on rares THEN they got scammed? You're basically losing your own money too, this is why we have to be CAREFUL! You may think "So what? I can spend all the money I want!" Sure, go ahead. Spending money on cubits helps CC grow, so they reward you with cubits as a prize, but if you bought something valuable with those cubits and ended up losing it, you'd be losing your own REAL LIFE money too. Think about it, would you want to spend your money, get cubits, get rares and play a safe game? Or, spend your money, get cubits, get rares, and lose them? It's your choice...

This is why teachers in school ( Along with other places ), say not to give anything away to friends, because it counts as giving away your money too.

Think about it... Do you know what I mean?

Scammers are just like this, they end up stealing your hard work, without having to pay anything, they steal your money and cubits, but some, do this for fun... They think this is part of the game, they think this is a kind of entertainment, watching others suffer while they don't. It all depends on YOU, do you choose to be someone lazy, selfish, greedy or someone who actually deserves all the effort they went through to get the items?

Your choice, do you choose to be hated, or loved?

*sigh* Haters gonna hate...
  • Welcome to the real world, Jess x3
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    *>Jess<* said:

Even if it's just a game, how would YOU feel if you spent money on your cubits and spent it on rares THEN they got scammed? You're basically losing your own money too, this is why we have to be CAREFUL! You may think "So what? I can spend all the money I want!" Sure, go ahead. Spending money on cubits helps CC grow, so they reward you with cubits as a prize, but if you bought something valuable with those cubits and ended up losing it, you'd be losing your own REAL LIFE money too. Think about it, would you want to spend your money, get cubits, get rares and play a safe game? Or, spend your money, get cubits, get rares, and lose them? It's your choice...

This is why teachers in school ( Along with other places ), say not to give anything away to friends, because it counts as giving away your money too.

Scammers are just like this, they end up stealing your hard work, without having to pay anything, they steal your money and cubits, but some, do this for fun... They think this is part of the game, they think this is a kind of entertainment, watching others suffer while they don't. It all depends on YOU, do you choose to be someone lazy, selfish, greedy or someone who actually deserves all the effort they went through to get the items?

Scammers DO get punished eventually, they get put into jail. So they can watch you suffer, but later on YOU can watch them suffer in the jail. See what i mean?
  • I believe that there are two types of scammers:

1. Trolls
    2. Subjects of human greed

1. There isn't really much to say here, these people do it because they think it's amusing and they won't face any realm consequences anyway. It's like that on sooo many online "places"

2. Humans are, imo, by nature, greedy. There is nothing wrong with it... It is a part of our survival instinct that exists within us. Whether we tame it, live with it, abide by it, or be consumed by it, is decided for each person. It leads to things like scams because that is what life is. [I was going to write some way more pessimistic things here, but I decided to spare everyone the pain]
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    Fluffy303 said:

*>Jess<* said:

Scammers DO get punished eventually, they get put into jail. So they can watch you suffer, but later on YOU can watch them suffer in the jail. See what i mean?
    Yes, I know. But if they are sneaky, who knows? They might watch you suffer... >:3

Welcome to the real world, Jess x3

Wat. xD
  • one of the most thing I hate in cubic castles is none-English players :/ like.....
    1. you can't give them warning ( they won't understand )
    2. they think its legal because they see other people scam ( I see a lot of Arabians think its like this )

3. even if mods ban them in the end they will get back to scamming after they go out of the jail because they will think its something happened like hmmm .. idk they wont think its because they scammed

4. YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY WITH THEM

I suggest to get like a mod with each language or something .-.
    but sadly cubic castle stuff only choose the best and highlty
  • İ was a scammer on GT (İ don't play it anymore) but İ scammed because

1. İt is exciting
    2. İt is a fast way to earn world locks for almost doing nothing
    3. İt is easy to do
    4. and yes İ got banned on that game ofcourse İ got banned like 4 times in total
    5. İ didn't have friends on that game so it was easier to do

don't get me wrong İ don't scam on CC because İ have nice friends on this game that İ don't want to hurt :3
  • That moment when your friend tells you that they are a serial killer. ¨Oh, don't worry we are friends. You are safe hue hue!”.
  • That moment when your friend tells you that they are a serial killer. ¨Oh, don't worry we are friends. You are safe hue hue!”.

XDDDDD