What do I do?

Can someone explain to me how exactly to progress in this game? I hardly have anything I have a starter realm and a few resources. Are there any special ways of getting lots of cubits or do you have to mine blocks 1 by 1 for them?

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited July 2016
    Well if your on IOS (Tablet, Phone, IPod, Ect...)
    You can go to the cubit store and click "get cubits" > "get free cubits" and you can download apps/watch videos and earn cubits free.

If your on a Laptop/Computer then you could try selling clothes, or mine and get dehydration cubes and sell them. Also fossils, Cave art, ect... In mines
  • atomicatomic Member

You can go to the cubit store and click "get cubits" > "get free cubits" and you can download apps/watch videos and earn cubits free.

If your on a Laptop/Computer then you could try selling clothes, or mine and get dehydration cubes and sell them.

Dehydration cubits?
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Atomic said:

If your on a Laptop/Computer then you could try selling clothes, or mine and get dehydration cubes and sell them.

Dehydration cubits?

Check out CubicGdogs channel on YouTube, he shows you how to get them and what you can get from them!
  • atomicatomic Member

Atomic said:

Dehydration cubits?

Check out CubicGdogs channel on YouTube, he shows you how to get them and what you can get from them!
    Thank you!
  • Here is my advice for you as a beginner. For at least six months your gaming experience in the department of having anything is going to be positively miserable unless you jump on the fast track of being a merchant. Just hang in there though, as you play and make friends you will accumulate wealth.
  • Well, when I first started playing CC ( Around June and August, 2015 ), the first thing I did was build my realm and collect resources which led me into getting lots of cubits, mining is quite a hard task when you first start, I recommend you build a shop! It's like a cycle, buy/mine/craft items ( Resources, clothing, etc. ), sell them for a higher price, and earn the cubits! Then you repeat that cycle.

Example:

You just mined 25 Palm Trunks, you sold it for 5/c, and you earned 5c! So if you mined 100 of these trunks and sold them for 5/c, you can earn 20c! And so on, and on.

Mining can give you XP, which lets you level up and unlock new perks for your Qbee, getting faster mining perk would be the most handy ^^
  • atomicatomic Member
    *>Jess<* said:

Well, when I first started playing CC ( Around June and August, 2015 ), the first thing I did was build my realm and collect resources which led me into getting lots of cubits, mining is quite a hard task when you first start, I recommend you build a shop! It's like a cycle, buy/mine/craft items ( Resources, clothing, etc. ), sell them for a higher price, and earn the cubits! Then you repeat that cycle.

Example:

You just mined 25 Palm Trunks, you sold it for 5/c, and you earned 5c! So if you mined 100 of these trunks and sold them for 5/c, you can earn 20c! And so on, and on.

Mining can give you XP, which lets you level up and unlock new perks for your Qbee, getting faster mining perk would be the most handy ^^

Thank you! c:
  • Atomic said:

*>Jess<* said:

Well, when I first started playing CC ( Around June and August, 2015 ), the first thing I did was build my realm and collect resources which led me into getting lots of cubits, mining is quite a hard task when you first start, I recommend you build a shop! It's like a cycle, buy/mine/craft items ( Resources, clothing, etc. ), sell them for a higher price, and earn the cubits! Then you repeat that cycle.

Example:

Thank you! c:
    No prob ^^
  • First thing was to clear your realm completely. By the time you do that, you should get some crafting perks, faster mining perks and super XP perks. Use the sources gathered from your realm and craft stuff to build it. Try getting yumberries and smashing it up with a Mortar & Pestel to make dye. Sell the dye for cheap.
  • smuressmures Member
    As Grey pretty much stated, it's kinda slow in your first few months. I started off by selling materials and stuff. I became a better merchant after a couple of donations and help from several friends. Now I mostly just socialize and barely progress in the game :D