REHYDRATOR?! [PL]

Jak go zrobić i do czego służy?

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Polish: Jak go zrobić i do czego służy?

English: How to do it and what is it ?

Polish: Jest to rehydrator , można umieścić nowych modułów, w które zostały wydobyte . Po pewnym czasie będzie to skończyć , a otrzymasz losową nagrodę - Maszyna nie jest się do jutra .

English: It's a rehydrator, you put the new Cubes in that you have mined. After a certain amount of time it'll finish and you'll get a random prize - The machine isn't out till tomorrow.

Sorry if messed up xD
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Polish: Jest to rehydrator , można umieścić nowych modułów, w które zostały wydobyte . Po pewnym czasie będzie to skończyć , a otrzymasz losową nagrodę - Maszyna nie jest się do jutra .

English: It's a rehydrator, you put the new Cubes in that you have mined. After a certain amount of time it'll finish and you'll get a random prize - The machine isn't out till tomorrow.

Sorry if messed up xD

Peng=Translate guy xd i need u for my miner xd she dont speak english:P
  • THX
  • * The Reaping ** The Reaping * PolandMember

Sorry if messed up xD

Google translate :3
  • xD thanks

• wkładasz go do pralki i czekasz