How To Find Cave Mines?

Any one has a fast way to find these rare stupid cave mines?
I dropped most of my time searching for one .-.
Any bright ideas?

---------
What Ever.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    In this topic you can find one possible way.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4824/tired-of-hunting-for-cavern-mines#latest
    But that is no guarantee it will go faster, you could/would still spend a lot of time just finding out there is no cave mine in that mountain mine and you will consume a lot of qbee-bombs.bombs to find one.

the classic way to search(as you already do) might be less costly then the one suggested in that topic.
  • The easiest way to find one is by killing yourself many times in a mountain mine that is the trick I have learned from Gdog and it did work many times because once you die it may take you to the closest door most of the time
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    edited July 2016
    the easiest way is

searching
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Killing yourself on beehives in mt. mines
  • Yep. Just kill yourself (with beeswax) in Mountain Mine. But be far away of the door you entered into Mountain Mine because otherwise you spawn again at that door.
  • Instead of this beeswax stuff...

Yep. Just kill yourself (with beeswax) in Mountain Mine. But be far away of the door you entered into Mountain Mine because otherwise you spawn again at that door.

Killing yourself on beehives in mt. mines

The easiest way to find one is by killing yourself many times in a mountain mine that is the trick I have learned from Gdog and it did work many times because once you die it may take you to the closest door most of the time

.... If you have another device, Go find a Cavern mine with the trick above and keep another account there so whenever you feel the need to mine in caverns, log on that account and to to it on the device :D Easy once setup.

CC Is A Great Game!

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    yeah thats what i do. cubic gdog lives in a cave mine lol.
  • -AK--AK- Member
    Thats a good trick thanks x3