Before you PM anything....

KVantasKVantas Member
edited May 2016 in Off-Topic
Since I have been getting these still, cause apparently some people don't read or can't be bothered to read my forum post (and I am so glad that other's put it in a link for others so they can see.)
Here is a list of things to remember before PMing me or even anyone.

1. Make sure your question is clear and not a garbled mess. (if English isn't your first language, google translate or try your best.)

2. If it's a request, make sure it is stated that the person is accepting any. Don't just ask away when they have stated that they won't or have guidelines for request that you don't follow.

3. Don't send friend request via PM, especially if you just want a popular Qbee or someone you think has a ton of cubits and will buy you/your items. (so tired of that in-game)

4. If you don't get a response, don't spam.

5. Don't be rude. (being hurtful, cursing, spoilers, or blaming)

Add more in the comments if you like but i'm serious right now...

If I keep getting PMs about request when I stated a good time ago i'm on hiatus...
anger

I'll show you a real live 'Chara'

Comments

• Gulp that's scary XD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    KV. everyone keeps asking for request still..
  • Yandere
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Who is Chara o-o
  • smuressmures Member
    Idk but she looks... AWESOME!
    Jk I'm actually running for my life o-o
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
  • #MuchUndertaleFans
    V.S. Whut is this!?! Wrestling ?!?!
    #MuchClassicalMusicFans
  • omg o.O
  • .ci..ci. Member
    You got skills in the art, KVantas.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    :O Chara! <3 <3 <3 (I'm immortal btw so stab me if you want ;p)
  • Good new everyone, I will open up a new drawing thread within a few weeks.
    You might ask 'why with weeks? why not days?'
    the answer...

I got a couple weeks of 6.5 -8 hour shifts and they are afternoon to night.
    so no time and energy... but you get options in the thread so hopefully worth the wait?
    (any random doodles on my profile are literally quick draws or stuff I've been working on for awhile.)
  • I'll just take Chara as a Yandere
  • Erm, Chara isn't evil and doesn't kills people, he's just a kid and he learned stuff from you because you went the genocide path, Chara is actually the one giving you info about the monster, items, and places, so if you want to see a real killer, see the genocide players ;3
  • Erm, Chara isn't evil and doesn't kills people, he's just a kid and he learned stuff from you because you went the genocide path, Chara is actually the one giving you info about the monster, items, and places, so if you want to see a real killer, see the genocide players ;3

SPOILER ALERT!

The reason why she was considered evil cuz she KILLED you in the end xD

SPOILER ALERT!

The reason why she was considered evil cuz she KILLED you in the end xD

He killed you cuz you reached him about killing and it's the best way to stuff