Ram's suggestion thread ( updated 7/7 )

*Ram**Ram* Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
FullSizeRender
( superxtreme - cheese is life by Sir Ram )

Posting all Sir Ram's suggestion in this thread :3

Hot potato bumper

YH5IOEUW7KV9

Hot potato block
If you bump the block, random qbee would have a potato mark with 5 second timer
You have to tag another qbee to survive, then qbee who has been tagged will be it ( since lucaa is a nub, he got tripped by a stone )
When a qbee does not tag another qbee in 5 second, e hot potato will make you burn, and will keep losing 1 hearts
If there is more than one people but the 'it' dies bump it again to continue ( make sure set the life block to 1 and lock the realm avoiding cheatings )
The end :3

Baby Mannequin

- half size of the normal Mannequin ( for decorations )

New pets for the national bread day - Sept. 25th

Buttered Toast - work done by Sir Ram

buttered toast

Makes crunchy sound when it's lost ( making sad face )

Idea is from Dark Ram ( only the toast pet

No ram pets in cubit store

I heard many rumors that hopper will come out of cubit store and ram would come back, but i dont think ram should come back to cubit store. There are few people possessing ram but instead of putting it in we could have a event that the prize is ram pet ( like the raffle but many winners ) Putting ram back in cubic store should bring dispair to somebody who bought ram pet for high price. I suggest putting a new pet besides ram pet

Comments

• Cute suggestions. I like the tollgate, but does the owner of the tollgate receive the cubits? If so, in a payaway, people might still be able to ban you before you receive the prize, but good idea though! :)
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    why is there 2 picture of a hot potato bumper?
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    edited July 2016

Cute suggestions. I like the tollgate, but does the owner of the tollgate receive the cubits? If so, in a payaway, people might still be able to ban you before you receive the prize, but good idea though! :)

hmm... so the owner can receive the cubit like you would break the piggy bank and have it, and maybe placing the tollgates not far to the prize dispenser would help ( unless the owner bans really quickly ) I should figure out more about tollgates since it is not perfect enough :3, and thanks for your comments :)

why is there 2 picture of a hot potato bumper?

never noticed that xd
    Changed the picture :P
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Great suggestions.
    I'm inlove with the pet!
    #IAmBread

but, only 3?
    I bet you can draw up more. <3
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Dat bread tho
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    I Like your suggestions.
    But..
    Tollgates or anything alike. Too abusable and destroys the spirit of CC IMO. In realms/rooms that try to charge people for entry, i usually walk away immediatly. I'd rather tip a piggy if i appretiate a build.
  • smuressmures Member
    Breaaaaaaad
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Tooooooaaasssssttt pet yaaayy
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    BJDware said:

I Like your suggestions.
    But..
    Tollgates or anything alike. Too abusable and destroys the spirit of CC IMO. In realms/rooms that try to charge people for entry, i usually walk away immediatly. I'd rather tip a piggy if i appretiate a build.

Hmm i think youre right about it, there should be a better way than tollgates to block scamaway
  • The tollgate idea hardly improves the ways payaways (and things along those lines) are held. You could still ban the player if you want
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited July 2016
    It will be a lot harder to ban people. With those gates, everyone should be able to enter simultaneously. Scammers hosting payaways can easily pick off and ban individuals who are screaming they payed the amount in the piggy. However, with 20 people storming to the prize dispenser, it will be VERY hard to ban them before taking a prize.

• It will be a lot harder to ban people. With those gates, everyone should be able to enter simultaneously. Scammers hosting payaways can easily pick off and ban individuals who are screaming they payed the amount in the piggy. However, with 20 people storming to the prize dispenser, it will be VERY hard to ban them before taking a prize.

I know it'll be helpful and be an improvement... but we're looking for a solution that completely eliminates this problem. The only one I can really think of is a modified version of this

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4552/automatic-vendor-feature-request#latest
    Well, what about if you go trough the tollgate you get a timer above your head that counts down from 20 seconds and when it is on 0 seconds you can be banned again, so in the time it counts down you cant be banned
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Like the bread pet.
    The Tollgate tho NO NO NO 1000 times NO.
    Payaways are scum and need to be irradiated from this game. Not add new items that will help them scam more people.
  • dawnidawni Member
    The tollgate is a nice idea, if it was used in a good way. If someone made a build that cost them a lot of Cubits, they could put a tollgate to the entrance of the build which would help them earn more Cubits so they could make another build for people to enjoy. But scammers might use it in a bad way, like banning people in a Payaway.
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    updated 7/7
    - i want to know reasons about why should ram pet come back in cubit store for who are against with my opinion
    Maybe ram pet could be added, but for a very high prize?