Close this Please

Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
edited May 2019 in General Chat
*cleared*

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Of course it is! Always report who do it they can get banned.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't think that's really scamming. It's legit and it's not like you aren't giving them something good.
    Payaways are illegal whether they let them in or not.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    "Illegal" because majority of them are scams. But that doesn't mean all of them are fake.
    Even if its fake or not its still against the rules
    Against what rule might I ask? I do not want to argue about this >.<
    Ask the mods I'm not one so yea that is what I've been told tho.
    I do not want to drag them into this. Let's just leave it at what you said.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think as long as they are honest about it, its okay. Like if they say in the holla that its a payaway, not a giveaway. And if they ask for 2k cubits and open everything after they hit 2k cubits (and not wait till they get like 5k instead).

I think honesty is what makes or breaks a scam. If a player is honest about a 'drop game', most people would say no and that's the end of it. If a player is honest about a payaway and people say yes, that's the end of it.
    Idk just my opinion ._.

I think as long as they are honest about it, its okay. Like if they say in the holla that its a payaway, not a giveaway. And if they ask for 2k cubits and open everything after they hit 2k cubits (and not wait till they get like 5k instead).

I think honesty is what makes or breaks a scam. If a player is honest about a 'drop game', most people would say no and that's the end of it. If a player is honest about a payaway and people say yes, that's the end of it.
    Idk just my opinion ._.

I like it!
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I'd suggest record a video while encountering this situation to have a at least a proof if you ever get scammed. Not everyone is trusted, and you never know if you don't try.
    Or screenshots. Not everyone has a recording application.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

I know it seems weird, but I thought I could use another device to record the screen xD

I know it seems weird, but I thought I could use another device to record the screen xD
    Yes you can do that XD, any way is fine
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Payaways are illegal whether they let them in or not.

So are the lottery warps illegal?

Where you buy a warp to access a machine filled with prizes?

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I have a video of a payaway scammer . Sent it to super quite a long time ago
    Link :
    :P
  • Yeah i get that pixel, im with ashi though, i feel if they actually honest bout it then it should be ok
  • I believe the game rule has room for improvement

element such as payaway, gambling, or in short: luck element, must be punishable.

For example: You came into my realm to gamble. I ask you to pay first before gamble. Both of us roll the dice and I lost. I ban you from my realm and take your cubic.

This happen too often. I am not faulting players that are honest but a good game rules will keep us safe. It is not our responsibilities as we are here to play game. If the game become gambling element, it may require additional licenses to operate.

I hope this help and although I am new, I have witnessed a couple of scams. I don't wish to shame any one.
  • In order for it NOT to be a scam the following must be ticked:

1. The holla must say "Payaway" not giveaway

2. They must be honest and let you through

I do not advise going to Payaways and paying for 98% scam. Also yeah I used to do a game where you pay and then pick da block and I was honest and if they got the prize they got it I was level 8 people called me a scammer and report me without even trying the game it confused me for a bit but then I understood since I was scammed a coup,e of times then I became a more secure Qbee and was never scammed again.

If a person scam or don't scam, as long as the other party did not get what they want, the person is label as scammer.

This is call defaming. Some games will punish for defaming. But I am unsure for this game.

Soon, we will start labelling people with different names, names like noob, scammers, f***er, sh*t, b****, a**h*** etc.

One thing to be glad, this game has a proper reporting system. This is consider a better system than most games out there.
  • G.E.N.TG.E.N.T Member
    edited May 2019
    Any easy way to make money or exploiting idiots is illegal cause than people could make money
    The zero trust this game has destroyed scamming but it also destroyed nice things also without scamming how do noobs make money??? Wow I don’t know
    Well not destroyed just made it lame
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You monster @g.e.n.t
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    @Space_fetus please close this OLD thread
This discussion has been closed.