Sever Lag?...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Is there Sever Lag, or? I've started to lag badly so have tons of my friends and half the people I ask.... I know it's not my internet everything's running smoothly second I go on CC it's just lag...

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited June 2016
    I was fine this morning. Now I have a lag spike causing me to dc like every 30 - 60 seconds
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    I had the same in the morning, but now I am fine :)
  • I have horrible lag all the time. Forces me to restart the game.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited June 2016
    I dunno if this is related, but just now the my CC client just d/ced and I couldn't log in for at least 5 minutes; the forums also didn't load normally (checked other websites to see if it was just my internet, but they loaded fine)

It's fine now tho :P

Update: It's not fine D: Everything CC-related is bugging out for me ;w; Very on-and-off

Update: Okay NOWWWW everything's fine :D
  • It did the same for me as well. The game DCed, said downloading new content, could not download new content, waited five minutes, got back into game, dced again, and am trying to get back into the game now.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    At 20:30:10 Aprox (time cubic)
    No one can enter the game and forum comes down
    What passed ? cc hacked ?
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited June 2016
    Our provider keeps experiencing total network outages. There's nothing we can do but wait it out.
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited June 2016
    My game wasn't turning on this whole morning non of cc.programs were working
    I mean forms and website or cc
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    CosmicCow said:

Our provider keeps experiencing total network outages. There's nothing we can do but wait it out.

Okay ^^
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    Now it's happening on me :Q: the lagggggggggg

Update: its fine now, finally I can play CC without exiting the game every 30 seconds ('-.-)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I'm fine. No lag. Is it just me :q:
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Still lagging :Q: I cry