Clan Rankings

I have a clan and I'm afraid to promote anybody because I'm not sure what each rank permits the member to do.

So, in short, what does each clan ranking permit?

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Leader:
    - Initiate new member
    - Rename clan rankings
    - Summon clan
    - Carve clan block
    - Leave message for clan
    - Broadcast message to clan
    - Level up clan
    - Buy clan XP
    - Leave Clan

Admin:
    - Leave message for clan
    - Level up clan
    - Buy clan XP
    - Leave Clan

Treasurer:
    - Leave message for clan
    - Buy clan XP
    - Leave Clan

Member:
    - Buy clan XP
    - Leave Clan

Applicant:
    - Buy clan XP
    - Leave Clan

The bottom 2 shouldn't have the same permissions. And a great update would be where the leader can set the permessions per rank.
    As the Admin, in my opinion, should also be able to initiate new members and/or summon the clan.
  • edited February 2016
    The member can broadcast, the admin can initiate new members and carve blocks.
  • Thats annoying since some members want to send a message like For example "Andor come to my mall" instead of just tp to me.
  • Thats annoying since some members want to send a message like For example "Andor come to my mall" instead of just tp to me.

The fault in that would be that's using Clan XP, which not everybody will be very glad of you using if you're not a higher rank.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember

The member can broadcast, the admin can initiate new members and carve blocks.

Not really.
  • They can. When I was on a clan, ranked "member", I had an option to broadcast.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember

They can. When I was on a clan, ranked "member", I had an option to broadcast.

Probably, because the leader renamed the ranks. In this case renamed the treasurer rank to 'member'.
  • xNexy said:

They can. When I was on a clan, ranked "member", I had an option to broadcast.

Probably, because the leader renamed the ranks. In this case renamed the treasurer rank to 'member'.
    Nope, it was actually the second to the last rank, Sir Ace's clan. I was a "Respected God", which is probably second to the last, followed by the last rank, "God". Idk, maybe its just glitched o.o
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Mhh strange..
    Anyway, being able to set the permissions would be great.
  • xNexy said:

Mhh strange..
    Anyway, being able to set the permissions would be great.

I fully supoort this. Think about having to control one's power and limits throughout the clan. This woul be great :).
  • I just realized this is in the wrong section