New forum!

Pizza StevePizza Steve Member
edited February 2016 in General Chat
Ah, that new forum smell... And a new forum post! I like our new forum a lot and I'm interested in what the future will bring.

What do you think about the new forum?

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I really like the homepage, but when writing replies and threads I hope we have the same features as the old forums !
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember

Ah, that new forum smell... And a new forum post! I like our new forum a lot and I'm interested in what the future will bring.

What do you think about the new forum?

lucaaa795 said:

Amazing! :P
    I want a darker theme btw..just like how old forum was *Cries*
    I can beleve this forum will be more popular than before :3

The Pixel said:

I really like the homepage, but when writing replies and threads I hope we have the same features as the old forums !

Lets say that... I CAN FINALLY MULTY QUOTE
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    I wanted to keep thread formatting to the minimum, it was a bit messy on the old one and wouldn't match the current layout.

• Thanks for all the work here, Horus. I know it's always painful to move, but we had to do it eventually- we needed to run our own forums.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    So many new options o-o I love it!
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Thanks Horus!
  • IthurielIthuriel Member
    edited February 2016
    I love the way Comments now post much quickly, might be only me but the old forums told you that your Comment was posted and than take you back to the Comment, here it is much simpler
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Yea I agree with that Ithuriel :D
  • Yeah This Forum Is Good :).Wait not good,Awesome :D
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I like how easy the new forum is to navigate. To change categories with the old one you had to click home and go back into the category. Now there's a handy little side bar :3
  • I like how easy the new forum is to navigate. To change categories with the old one you had to click home and go back into the category. Now there's a handy little side bar :3

Yea I agree with you.. but I miss the emoticons such as #blamehorus emote :3
  • Owh Old Good #BlameHorus ;)
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    What's good about it is we can now use

HTML codes

^^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *>Remo<* said:

Owh Old Good #BlameHorus ;)

XD.

Or #thankshorus
  • it's so amazing
  • Why was this gravedug? o.o
  • necro
  • I dun like it... the old one was better ;-;.... They don't even have delete option :U
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't necropost. Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.