Aviators Clan

AvianAvian Member
edited February 2017 in Player Events & Creations
I made a clan named The Aviators and we currently have 4 members. It's Level 4, and slowly waking back up from it's sleep and afk members.
If we have clan builds, they will primarily be focused on decorations and creativity. I will not let this be the clan that if you build one block wrong, you're out.
It is also heavily encouraged to help out new players, and be kind all around. It brings a nice perspective of our clan on people, and all around makes you feel good as well.

If you want to join, you have to friend me in-game, and you can comment/PM me on here, or write a letter and put it in the Mailbox of my realm (The Aviary)
To add me, go to the in-game menu, go to Friends, go to Add Friend, and type in "Avian" and send. I should accept the request within one or two days max.

Clan Rankings and Requirements:

Flock Leader: I have to trust you a lot in order for you to be a Leader, because likely this will remain just me. Below requirements are not necessary if you're trusted enough to be Leader.

Flock Director: Meet below requirements, be trusted by a Flock Leader.

Flock Manager: Be a member for at least a week, contribute to the clan in some way (Tell a new player about the clan and have them ask to be initated, donated cubits to either give XP to the Clanstone or to another member, etc)

Flock Member: Be an Initiate for at least 3 days and be active still.

Flock Initiate: Be at least Level 2 (which shows you've either built something before, or grinded mines.)

Scamming of any sorts will not be tolerated, and prolonged inactivity will either result in demotion to Initiate, or being kicked entirely.
Being a part of the clan does not mean you are given permission in any of mine, or any other members' realms or rooms unless there's a clan build.
Being a part of the clan does not mean you are given discounts in any members' shops.
Being a part of the clan does not require you to pay any sort of admission fee, or payments to stay in. Any cubits you earn shall not, nor will ever be required to be split with the rest of the clan. The only exception to this is if we build a clan shop.

In the case that we have a clan build to create a shop, there will likely be a shared profit. However, majority profit goes to the member who actually sold the item, and if they have a separate section from the rest of the clan, no sales shall be split.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *It's in the correct section! :)
  • *It's in the correct section! :)

Thanks!
  • If I know the rules right, this should be a legal bump.

Bump
  • AvianAvian Member
    another bump because we still need one more member
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Do your members wear the aviator hat? :3
    I find the combination of aviator hat, round sunglasses and invisibility cloak very cool, for some reason XD I used to dress up like that, then I was given a press hat by a friend as a gift XP
  • AvianAvian Member
    Mcwolf24 said:

Do your members wear the aviator hat? :3
    I find the combination of aviator hat, round sunglasses and invisibility cloak very cool, for some reason XD I used to dress up like that, then I was given a press hat by a friend as a gift XP

I didn't even know those existed. If I can get some then I definitely would.
    IMG_20160304_122243
    IMG_20160304_122203
  • Bumping this because, gosh, I hope it has been long enough since this has been active to bump it again!
    Oh, I mean because I finally got back into playing the game again and the clan has been revived, and it would be nice to see some new members if anybody does want to join.
    Aww would you look at cute little young me. Oh how I've grown XD