More feminine clothing!?

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Please, please, please!

Some more feminine clothing, please. Majority of the clothing is masculine. I would really love to see some more feminine hats and costumes.

Suggestions:
Purses (in hand-held slot)
Hair and lots of it!!!
More feminine glasses!
Glittery and Pastel Hats!
Lacey Hats
Floral Hats
Dresses??? (not skirts)

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Yeah a lot of the clothing is and I must admit it is not a bad idea but you would need to speak to an admin about it personally I think it is a good idea.

Plus female LOVE to dress up!!! I think more females would buy cubits if there was a wider selection of feminine clothing to choose from. I know I would :P
  • I completely agree! Picking outfits with all the more masculine items is a pain! So more feminine clothing would be awesome :)
  • I sooooooooooooo agree with this. Especially the part about hair. Qbees look bald even with hats. They need hair. If there was hair, it would come in lots of styles and could be dyed. Another idea could be earrings of varies kinds and styles, and the ability to "dye" eyes, or change eye color. Yes?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yeah a lot of the clothing is and I must admit it is not a bad idea but you would need to speak to an admin about it personally I think it is a good idea.

Plus female LOVE to dress up!!! I think more females would buy cubits if there was a wider selection of feminine clothing to choose from. I know I would :P
    I like to dress up :v
  • IthurielIthuriel Member
    edited February 2016
    I would love a Lacey Hat :o
  • im straight up naked or a tree woo
  • Loving the hair idea! I mean, the only hair we have in game is the cat lady wig.

WE NEED MORE!
  • How bout a wig pack? Like the other clothing packs, it should worth like 500-1000c
    Bump
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    To be honest the wigs that are now in game to me aren't that good, in fact kind of unsavory. They could of made the wigs better by not being so...Victorian? Idk what era powdered wigs belong in but it's surtenly not this day and age. The only good thing is the princess hair but it's just to darn rare, perhaps at a latter date they may add wigs that are more appealing such as pony tails, long hair (diferent color as the princess hair), Mohawks, or even an Afro, ect. That's my 2 cents :3
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    kokopelli said:

To be honest the wigs that are now in game to me aren't that good, in fact kind of unsavory. They could of made the wigs better by not being so...Victorian? Idk what era powdered wigs belong in but it's surtenly not this day and age. The only good thing is the princess hair but it's just to darn rare, perhaps at a latter date they may add wigs that are more appealing such as pony tails, long hair (diferent color as the princess hair), Mohawks, or even an Afro, ect. That's my 2 cents :3

Exactly!

Well when you live in England and think of "Wigs:, you think of Parliament and the Magistrates who wear wigs. We call the court officials in America Lawyers, & they call them Wigs, who actually wear wigs. This seems odd for us in USA but normal for those who live there. So I can see the mistake of what had been suggested to begin with.

If you just Google Images of wigs, you can see what the original Idea was. Some of these wigs we have in game are probably right on if you live where real castles are a way of life so they fit right in with the theme of the game as a hole. The history of this region and its past is unfamiliar to the rest of us though.
    kokopelli said:

@ZPINOL Had a wonderful suggestion for hair/wigs that 93.88% YES vote that they should have followed!!!!

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/5725/#Comment_5725
  • We have way too much hair already x.x and it's all feminine
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited June 2016
    Actually powdered wigs were mainly worn by high-class men in the 17th and 18th century o-o Mostly to cover baldness as a result of self-consciousness and achieve social "points." Apparently the longer the wig the higher the status o-o I dunno, it was a 200-year-lasting fad, lol

Edit: Lel, same @scorto7 XD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited June 2016

We have way too much hair already x.x and it's all feminine

All wigs are intended for males to ware except prinsess hair.
    The wigs are modeled after an era between 1700 -> early 1800 (i think)
    They where worn by judges, aristocrats, monarchs,...etc
    Yes, more feminine hair would be amazing! Ponytails, Pigtails, maybe a long hair with clips in it ^_^
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Yes, more feminine hair would be amazing! Ponytails, Pigtails, maybe a long hair with clips in it ^_^

Well I'm a dude and I have a Ponytail. Mullets, Afro, Bun, Mohawk...all good.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    same here timman :3 hAHAHA
  • I'm a guy but I agree they should add more feminine clothing :3
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited June 2016
    I always thought the cat lady wig should come in different colours and be made a normal wig...

But I definitely agree. I high hopes for the wigs, until I found out they were awfully like the ones worn in the Victorian/Georgian era (though the Georgian Era Wigs were more... grand)

It would be great if there were more feminine clothing. Though, I don't mind wearing the odd beard every now and then. :3
    I was actually speaking to a few people about this last night so I am going to bump my suggestion since the Holiday packs are coming out soon!
  • YES YES YES! +999
  • I think we just need hairstyle in general, not only for womens, cause the wigs are awefull .
    +1
  • I see all of this as masculine suggestions. The fact you'd consider any of that feminine enrages me.
  • Oh Pious what do we do with you lol. One day in the future we will live in what is like the Capital from Hunger Games where there is no division between feminine and masculine. Men can strut around with their squiggly eyebrows, garish makeup, and heels with no judgement!
  • +1 in the wigs and dresses idea
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Qbees have no features that make them one gender or another. Let's just make all clothing gender neutral :D
    Bc let's be honest, attaching a gender to clothing helps literally no one :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Uncetic said:

Well it mainly helps define a Qbees gender. Some names are gender neutral, and are hard to tell if they're a boy or girl.

Ask. Or just realize it literally doesn't matter what gender the person is. As for adding "feminine" clothing, I am disgusted by the fact that there is such a thing. Clothing is clothing. People are people. Ask someone what gender they are. Don't look at them and decide for yourself.
  • Uncetic said:

Well it mainly helps define a Qbees gender. Some names are gender neutral, and are hard to tell if they're a boy or girl.

Ask. Or just realize it literally doesn't matter what gender the person is. As for adding "feminine" clothing, I am disgusted by the fact that there is such a thing. Clothing is clothing. People are people. Ask someone what gender they are. Don't look at them and decide for yourself.
    You're a girl because you seem like one.
    Rekt.