[Raffle Event] Find the keys in a Maze!

rabbirabbi Member
edited June 2016 in Player Events & Creations
So yea...Another small event.
This is how it works, go to Hinter's Amazing Amusement and find a maze made by Rabbi, in the maze there will be 5 keywords written on books, 1 in every stage and 1 at the prize room. They are at random places on the ground so you will have to find them. Each keyword worth 2 points. The more points you have, the more chance you have to win.

Also! Filling out your IGN in the link count as 1 point too! So you can just not do the maze and still participate! :D

Put the keywords you found in this link: https://goo.gl/C1vs0p
You can leave the ones that you didn't find in blank. BUT! Only fill out the form ONCE or you will be disqualified.

Any participants need to be over level 16!

Prizes (They are given out randomly since they worth pretty much the same)
-- 1 Reindeer Pet to @Hayate Sugo
-- 1 Snowman Pet to @Monle
-- 1 Ugly Sweater to @Lucaaa795
-- 1 Beard to @.ci.
-- 1 Christmas Dress to @Lightosphere
-- 1 Suit Jacket to @Thanh_

I will send a friend request to you guys in game. If you didn't receive it send one to me.

Results by www.randomresult.com
TU7)LMV5$`DT`9~GP263I2P

Comments

• Where is it i cant find it .3.
  • My IGN:Stevenlol
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016
    Nice event @Rabbi. :D
    My brother and I went there together and conquer the maze, it was really fun indeed!

Edit: Why is there a "Submit another form" option?
  • .ci..ci. Member
    edited June 2016
    IGN= .ci.
    I found all the keywords. The mazes are challenging, but it is fun and completely doable. Good luck to everyone! Do not dispair if you cannot do it. Have fun and do your best, for that is what counts.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Do we have to use the race bumpers? Thanks for making the maze and hosting the event btw :3 This time I didn't give up xD
  • Sounds cool!
    IGN: BlueMist
    I will do the maze tonight!
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Rabbi, where is the raffle going to be? Where are the prizes going to be awarded?
  • rabbirabbi Member
    edited June 2016
    .ci. said:

Rabbi, where is the raffle going to be? Where are the prizes going to be awarded?

I will do the raffle on a random generator on June 26th and post the results on forums. And I will add the winners in game to give out the prizes.
    lunarisci said:

Do we have to use the race bumpers? Thanks for making the maze and hosting the event btw :3 This time I didn't give up xD

No
    CD87 said:

Nice event @Rabbi. :D
    My brother and I went there together and conquer the maze, it was really fun indeed!

Edit: Why is there a "Submit another form" option?

Eh it's just a google thing..I think I can fix it.

Where is it i cant find it .3.

You go to Hinter's Amazing Amusement and go straight forward. It on the right of the second last row.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Limh. Thanks for answering my questions, Rabbi.
    I have another question: Are you actually a Rabbi or did you just like the word?
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited June 2016
    Ehh... I will try >:3
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    *sigh* it was hard o.o
  • rabbirabbi Member
    .ci. said:

Limh. Thanks for answering my questions, Rabbi.
    I have another question: Are you actually a Rabbi or did you just like the word?

I am a bunny :D. My name was misspelled and i changed it in game already ^u^ to rabbit
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I can't find the maze!!!!
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Thanx, Rabbi (aka fluffy cute bunny).
    Elfie, go to Hinter's Amazing Amusement, follow the green path to a room with many doors, go straight, pass by a toilet and continue to go straight, when you come upon a cross in the path go to your Qbee's right. The red door closest to you is it. Go in there. Begin the maze. Ta-da!
  • Can I join?
    IGN: Lightosphere
    I'll try this maze probably now, or later...
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Umm guys i think rabbi means put IGN in that link > - >...
    Nvm if is not
  • rabbirabbi Member
    *Snoopie* said:

Umm guys i think rabbi means put IGN in that link > - >...
    Nvm if is not

yep...i will change it in the post lol