Tips and tricks for text editing

Comments

• Omg I haven't saw that button at all. Noob Djed.
    Thank you.
  • edited March 2016
    this really helped thanx!
    THX CORTANA!! :3
  • kajiekajie Member
    edited March 2016
    Really love you
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited March 2016
    [ spoiler ] Restricted"lol" [/spoiler ]
    fail XD
    success
  • Thank You!
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I added a note to the title coding part, in case you were wondering why spoilers don't work properly or the whole thread breaks.
    Also, this thread is now unlocked, feel free to test how the certain coding works, if you wanted to try it and didn't yet.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    hello
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    It's [ Spoiler=hello] Penguins are awesome [ /Spoiler]

the "Hello" is the title, and "Penguins are awesome" is the inside.
  • CandySwGrCandySwGr Member
    edited June 2016
    Did It Work?

Nope....
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited June 2016
    What an Ice Thread

Iam a noob
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited June 2016
    test. Did it work? Yes! Font worked
    k I'm in the middle now
    Test?
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    @Cortana The font size isn't working for me :c

@Cortana The font size isn't working for me :c

It has spaces to delete inside the code :P will make it easier for you "<+font size="any number"> your text here <+/size>. Remove all + and it should work :)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Thx Cortana

This Is Helpful
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    Testing o.o

Testing o.o

Fixed it for you :) click on edit button to see the correct size. Yours was too big and isn't supported on the forums.
  • XD Thanks Cort
  • @Cortana color as the letter is , I've seen and I have not known how to do it
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited June 2016
    >Test< /sizes >

Test /60
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2016
    It worked!

Test

@Cortana color as the letter is , I've seen and I have not known how to do it

You mean coloured text? Use of any coloured text is forbidden and is allowed to be used only by staff members for important notices. That's why there's no colour codes on the list.
  • Cortana said:

You mean coloured text? Use of any coloured text is forbidden and is allowed to be used only by staff members for important notices. That's why there's no colour codes on the list.
    Then why is not in forum rules?
    It actually is listed in the last don't's line: Do not use any text formatting or html coding other than listed in this thread:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/125/tips-and-tricks-for-text-editing

Colours are not allowed, that's why there's no coding for it on the list, as I already said. And once again, this thread is meant for testing available coding, not for the arguments about what's allowed and what not.
  • Ok. I don't remember seeing that but I turst you.
  • Cortana said:

I've seen is people who bring texts of colors that are MEMBERS and not MODS and for that I wondered if I could remember the names of people tell you.

Cortana said:

I've seen is people who bring texts of colors that are MEMBERS and not MODS and for that I wondered if I could remember the names of people tell you.
    You can always flag these posts when you see them.
  • Gael152004Gael152004 Member
    edited June 2016
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

Ok cortana :)

@Cortana

Corti, which code is to make large print?

Cortana said:

Cortana said:

Ok cortana :)

@Cortana

Corti, which code is to make large print?
    If you mean big font then it's <+Font size=number>text here<+/Font> remove all + and put a number you want, can try 3 for example.

Will be like this
  • Upir-LichyUpir-Lichy Member
    edited June 2016
    How do I delete this comment?
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016
    hi
    SUCCSESS!
This discussion has been closed.