Your Best Item You Never Will Sell

Is there an item you really love or never will sell? I know mine. It's a red-green scarf, and I don't sell it because my mom says, when I tell her I wanna sell it, "You want to sell your scarf? I think it's cute." So there you have it

Comments

• HellesHelles Member
    White top hat, i have many but ill sell none.

And pets collection.
  • Monster grave.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited June 2016
    Any item gifted to me from a true friend for the purpose of makin me smile...
    I will NEVER let those items go... (i have quite a few)
    -->And of out the my prized possessions i got myself - Pope Hat (easter orthodox)
    Quote - Price doesn't equal value
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My slime costume! Just bought it but i love it :3
  • Lol this is funny seeing everyone's I Wont Sell This items :p
  • My level 49 cat and my whole outfit :P
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    My pig Sir Melon and my pink umbrelly :) I worked too hard for it to ever let it go lol
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    my Suit Jacket and Mr, Snnowman reaching muscle form
  • I think me slyme egg...
  • Cola my pet cat Lv /49 that I bought when I was desperate and had to buy for 19k.I still love her though. :)
  • edited June 2016
    I will not state the obvious which is gifts given to me by people so aside from that my orthodox crown. I along with a group of people were probably the very first or close to receive one, they were not being given officially out yet. At that time I was offered over a 100k for it but I refused to sell it because of the story tied to it. It was very late like three in the morning and there was a group of people including myself at Hinter's Amusement Park talking. Most of us were sleep deprived and not in the right mind I suppose. During conversation a massive bunny dressed in black appeared before us. We did not even react or care strangely enough. You would think that people would be over joyed but for some odd reason we just kept chatting. He was there for twenty minutes trying to get our attention but he was not successful. One of the people with us named Whiteadder began exclaiming that there was a weird hat in his inventory but we also ignored him lol. Five minutes later Adder was still trying to get us to focus and we all finally checked our inventory. I will never sell that ortho because it is such a quirky moment :D!
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    The NULL Hat If I Ever Got One Hmmmm Someday...
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    My krampus mask and slyme egg probs. Krampus mask because mya-lovesit gave it to me but i haven't seen her in 2 months now so i don't know where she is... Slyme egg because it's my baby! T^T
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Totally nevarwel's pilgrim hat and Mussim's tophat. Such a great gift
    And also my Angel wings! It's hard to find the angel wings
  • Angel wings
  • NerryNerry Member
    My ex girlfriend, Dark Angel wings.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited June 2016
    My black cat and my orange scarf
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

My ex girlfriend, Dark Angel wings.

rofl
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited June 2016
    My balloon.... It's red and shiny. I believe I see why @*MMS loves it so much.
  • I'll not sell my stuff from winning a contest (paperbag, shiny nose, lesser hat), my first item (ram horn, santa pants, santa shirt, imp wing & tail) and item from my friend Evan, bengs & farah (hard helmet, cowboy hat, butterfly wing, bow hat, bat wing)
    Those item is for memories
  • Shiny nose
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    Monster Mask.
    It's too iconic.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Tear's Heart (Its a V-day Candy) And All the Warp Bumpers *^*
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My tophats (unless your buying 500,000c each)
  • ill NEVER sell my press.. why? cause i got it in @Chickthulhu , @Hinter and @gdog 's PDC :)
    its the best thing i ever got in cc :D
  • ill NEVER sell anything gifted to me by my friends. cause gifts are the best thing you could get.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

ill NEVER sell anything gifted to me by my friends. cause gifts are the best thing you could get.

ill NEVER sell my press.. why? cause i got it in @Chickthulhu , @Hinter and @gdog 's PDC :)
    its the best thing i ever got in cc :D

Shhh, you're multi-posting
  • Yakroo said:

The NULL Hat If I Ever Got One Hmmmm Someday...

I had one once probably was a good think i lost it XD i had ppl offering me like 1000k for it half douldve been fake offers i never knew

• My red-green scarf because my mom really likes it [lol]
    My chicky pets
    My bouncy pants [bunny pjs]
    Oh and my friendship with Dark Freddy :D she's so awesome
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    My Precious Ring.