Quitting; Giveaway :D (Open to all)

So Ive benn really stressed right now... Dont even get me started on mua.. I have finally made my decision, which is to quit this game. I apologize to all my friends and clanmates. And if you are a part of Nevarwel's Legacy clan, I have gifts awaiting for all of you! I have gave more than half of the items, and here is the list and items:

x2 Warp Pizza
x8 Wuvva shirts
x10 Iron wall fire traps
x2 Tip Piggy
x1 Pharoah hat

x1 Spudbug (Reserved to *MMS)
x4 Mannequins, x1 Beam burger (Reserved to Naegi Kun)
x1 Shiny nose, x1 Beam burger (Reserved to Royale king)
x1 Pizza (Reserved to Mariomario2.0)
x1 Warp crunch (Reserved to swissy)
x1 Warp crunch (Reserved to the death reaper)
x1 Telefrank (Reserved to archevix)
x1 Pipe Stamp, x1 Mysterio Stamp (Reserved to -GreyCoralKing-)
x2 Deco deeds (Reserved to elemental god)
x1 Deco deed (Reserved to *coolman*)
x2 Deco deed, x1 Pizza bumper (Reserved to Mizukiyroma)
And more... Im gonna edit this later

Dont be shy to ask... Just note that this is open for all, but really sorry if I have no prizes for the rest.
EDIT: Please dont ask for too much items as I have to give others a chance too. And if I ever see these items for sale, just wow. You are a selfish man who only care for your own.

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *cough* *Raises hand*
    Been*
    I'll defo miss you from all the things you've done, Won't defo forget you since you're name is on the Clan name, and Defo won't forget what you've built (Since most in my reams are made by you)
    (Plus I'm not really good at making a good bye sentence :q:)
    But Good luck in life
    And we'll miss you :)
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    edited June 2016
    Nevarwel, ill nevar miss you :Q:
    Hmm pjs.... ( hard to ask people who are quitting to give something )
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I'll miss you Nev, but you'll never be forgotten. :)

Off-topic: The pets and the rings were taken very fast xD
  • Sir Ram said:

Nevarwel, ill nevar miss you :Q:
    Hmm pjs.... ( hard to ask people who are quitting to give something )

Meet me ingame, Ill give it to you when we meet
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Well Cya Soon Bruh
    Even Tho We Fought Lets Just Forget About It Cuz I Know Ur A Good Qbee, Pinoy Qbees Shall Miss U...
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Nev, we, qbees, will miss you. We love you. We rarely hangout (i think) but Your a goodqbee C:. I hope you visit your friends sometimes.

If only I was a clan member of Your clan, i could get that beard and easter basket but... Meh. XDD stay safe buddy!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Nev, we will all miss you! Especially clan members :-: they're now desperate to choose the leader!
    Will you ever come back? And iam sorry about the scammer named Mua:D . (By the way they choose the current leader by using Rock,PaperSciccor! And it's a tie xD) i remember all the great buildings you've done, one by one. Goodluck IRL Nevarwel!

And come back soon!
  • Miss ya Nev hope ya come back cuz were friends!image
  • I remember when i joined ur clan o3o when i was just a nub XD and now a Crew! (Which I think is the same thing? Am I right? XD) If i would choose a remembrance from my clan leader, I will choose the Balloon please so that whenever I see it I would remember you! :D Goodluck in real life and Mabuhay! Thanks T.T
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh I forgot to mention something *^*, SUCH FAMILY! OH HOW BEAUTIFUL, TO SEE PEOPLE BONDING WITH EACH OTHER AND CREATING MEMORIES *^* WHAT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD! NEV! YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FATHER IN THE FUTURE HAHAAHA XDD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i am not in the clan but that doesnt stop me me from saying this xD: sad that your leaving, but i hope you will once come back and good luck in the rest of your life!
  • HellesHelles Member
    edited June 2016
    I haven't knew you ingame, but good luck in life.

And thanks for that awesome drawing :)
    IMG_20160604_232601_455
  • CD87CD87 Member

Oh I forgot to mention something *^*, SUCH FAMILY! OH HOW BEAUTIFUL, TO SEE PEOPLE BONDING WITH EACH OTHER AND CREATING MEMORIES *^* WHAT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD! NEV! YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FATHER IN THE FUTURE HAHAAHA XDD

Absolutely right. I love this family.
    Very often, I see D.Reaper-chad-Pinkstartdust-Mario-Nev (I rarely see Lonelyguy - sorry about that) all together in one realm, which is such an emotional painting. :D

In the past (Before the clan race even started signing up), I've always wished to be a part of their family too, but I'd prefer working alone (Not to mention I am their rival - or DR's rival at least xD)

It's really sad to see you missing in that painting though. :(

Miss ya Nev hope ya come back cuz were friends!image

You opened my mind and drew this? lol
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Nev :( We Were Twins! Will miss you, I hope you come back :D
  • Awwww, sad to see you go :(
    Well, good luck. Hope we meet again! :D

y no pjs for muffy
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Awww :c
    Cya 007! Hope you someday return to visit :D!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Hope you come back soon. :/
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Cya Nevarwel! Sad to see you go!

• HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    I'm sorry to see you go, but RL always come first. Know that Cubic Castles will always welcome you back with open arms 007 :)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    GoodBye Bro!
    Hope To See You Soon

And Thanks For The MewMew :3
  • Bump; Edited.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Meh please light rain bottomless please...
  • O_O A giveaway of the most depressing nature.
  • May I have teletaco please? >///<
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    hey Nerve, yes! I'm still calling you nerve >:) sad to see you go tho, we don't talk much but I consider you as a friend, goodluck out there ^^
  • Edited thread, If you want anything please pm me.
  • Hmm spud bug.... (Hard to ask)
  • Spudbug taken sowwie :c
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I want dat shiny nose and 3 warp bumper C: (beam burger, telefrank, and dat warp crunch c:)
  • I want dat shiny nose and 3 warp bumper C: (beam burger, telefrank, and dat warp crunch c:)

Umm sorry I cant give too much.. Perhaps I can give a beam burger and shiny nose? Sorry for that. I have to give others chance too.
This discussion has been closed.