I have a LOT of suggestions, What do you guys think?

This is My idea of More clothes...
I was thinking maybe more clothes would be cool, Right? :
-Ties
-Dresses
-Jeans And Shorts
-Hair (other than the crazy cat lady hair)
-Medallions?
-The Greece Leaf Thingy (idk what to call it, Lol)

So yeah...And here another suggestion... about Energy Bars!
I know my Drawing Suck, Ok?
Soo by the Energy Bars Suggestion, I was meaning too suggest more function for eatable stuff, more than decoration and dye, So yeah...

This is my last suggestion, More Pets,Food,And Random Stuff!

Soo, i kinda want more deco,pets and food... plus this came up to me, since cc have wands... why not swords and axes? Right? Axe are for chopping wood faster, and sword for melee weapon, or at least close-range, Soo i like a doll too! Maybe there should be decoration pack? I like my idea about Cosmic Cow Pet and Cosmic Cow Doll ^_^ What do you guys think?

Well, i say before that, That's the last suggestion, im not lying cuz this next suggestion if from my friend =Yisa=,How about We take a look?

Well, i writed it so Yeah... But The original idea is from =Yisa= ,So Yeah..! Well that's all! What do you guys think? To be honest i think The backpack was a good idea! Btw we both don't know if this idea was suggested before so... YOLO! Btw thx for taking you time to read this not-so-important massage! Take care!

Comments

• HannahFlo2005HannahFlo2005 Member
    edited February 2016
    THX LORD FOR THE DRAFT SAVING! CUZ IM NOT GONNA WRITE ALL OF THAT ALL OVER AGAIN THX LORD OH MY GAWD! I FORGOT TO POST IT THE FIRST TIME XD
  • HanzillaHanzilla Member
    edited February 2016
    The cape would be wonderful, and the medals as well. Awesome suggestion! :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I would like to see more house appliances.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    The Drawing Was Nice XD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    The tie is coming out soon, it's in the game files :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Actually, the suit jacket contains a tie :P
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

>pyswar< said:

The tie is coming out soon, it's in the game files :)

Ties arent coming soon...They are in the game files for a long time ago already :P
    And even SirKewberth awnsered us ( on old forum ofc) that " the tie is burried deep in Betamax to do list" :P
    Actually, the tie on it's own has been in the game long time ago, but it was removed from the game, that's why you can see it in game files. That was said about the suit, not ties.

Overall, very nice suggestions.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Rarest clothing item ever - A tie lol
    (If they were at one moment in game,then this mean some ties are still there,right? :P )

There are 0 of them... It's been removed completely.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Even IF there was one remaining, there's a code in place that wipes all beta items out of the player's reach.
  • HannahFlo2005HannahFlo2005 Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow, soo the tie was removed long ago? Wow... too be honest, i was kinda thinking wearing a tie in a boring old newbie plain shirt would be cool... but oh well :3
  • Yey, wigs was added! :D Now i need to play the waiting game to wait till the prize drop :v
  • Wew...fainting...uhh won't it be a little bit more troublesome...? Like for the new players..? 0.o