New Idea: Library!

#Elfie#Elfie Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello everyone! My name is Elfie and I am here to show you guys, what I have thought of.... A library! Here is how it works. There is a building that can replace the cubic learning center so that when you enter the library, you can get a library card for 5c. Once you get the card, you can look for crafting recipes that you can actually rent instead of having to memorize it. When you rent the book, you can take it to your realm and use the recipe. The book can be due until the next week. There can also be other books if you want (I'm just suggesting that). The library card can be used forever and ever I guess... There are like 100 copies of each book in the Library. This might be a good idea, this might be a bad idea, but I just hope it approves, if it doesn't then I'm okay with it!

Comments

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I'm proud *teary eyes* I tried :P
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I really like this idea O-O I know I can just write down the recipe but I think this would be cool :D
    I would like to see a new building like the town center, jail and learning center.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    There are two ways to use recipes, CLC & the recipies web page. Even with my bad memory I find they work well for me. Good Idea but too much work on top if what is in place now.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This should be in Suggestion & Comment :P

Also I'd love this too. Nice idea +1
  • CrystalliseCrystallise Member
    edited June 2016
    Wow...using 5c to borrow recipes..uhh but..isn't it the same as writing down on a sign??
  • The learning center was designed to be mostly for newbies, but I am not saying that others dont have the right to enter. It was mainly designed forvnewbies to learn, and paying 5c is making the game p2p. Call me an idiot but for me even 5c is important. And the learning center is built so you can learn recipes for FREE. "Why not go onto the crafting recipes website?" Well, not alot of people know that, and most of those are "newbies". Id doubt this is going to be implimented cause this is ruining our economy.
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Nice :)
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh I didnt see the suggestion topic! Thanks, Mr. P. @Crystallise I am saying, it gets a little hard to memorize the recipe. That is why I added this and edited it "You can use the card forever and ever"
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i like this idea, but maybe give the people the choice to just enter and look at the recipies for free or take an rent card and rent them, that way the game is not p2p
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    @007 Awesome 007 - It's not learning for 5c, it's being able to have the recipe 1 click away without being on the Cubic Learning Center for 5c. And if 5c is 'Pay2Play' then I'm scared for MMO's.

As much as I like this, I kinda don't know, we do have a learning center. I always have the Forums & Learning Recipe page up, yes, that's right... I'm level 50, played 9 months and I'm a noob with recipes & crafting.

It's not just the newbies who visit Cubic Learning Center, you spend 15 minutes there you'll see level's 10, 20 and 30+ there. Even tho some people state that if you can't craft you're a noob, well I'm a huge noob.

@Elemental god - IF They did add this, they'd probably make a new realm not replace the Cubic Learning Center. Like when they added the new Cubic Learning Center we can still go the old one, which I do, I hate the new one.

Maybe instead of 5c you could just take 5 recipes out at a time, and if you don't take it back it gets auto took out your inventory.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

@Elemental god - IF They did add this, they'd probably make a new realm not replace the Cubic Learning Center. Like when they added the new Cubic Learning Center we can still go the old one, which I do, I hate the new one.

Well i hate the new one too, thats why i always have telecrunch to the old one with me
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Good idea Mr. P! I just thought about 5c for a card is because IRL My library, they charge you for a card.
  • This is a good idea but they could use this library idea for secret recipes and it costs 500c for the library card and idk..lol
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    O_O Secret recipes? 500C FOR A LIBRARY CARD?!!??!?!? THAT'S INSANE (Ok sorry about the caps)
  • DarmaDarma Member
    i made a library ;) come to: The library
    it mostly full of secrets but theres only 1 secret and 1 room .-. that got robbed but the secret is still functionable to be founded soooooo...
    Maybe check it out ? :P ill make more secret ASAP
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    @Darma ok! I will check it out in a sec, after all these new quests :P
  • Love it! +1
  • +1 But making it free instead :3
  • dawnidawni Member

The learning center was designed to be mostly for newbies, but I am not saying that others dont have the right to enter. It was mainly designed forvnewbies to learn, and paying 5c is making the game p2p. Call me an idiot but for me even 5c is important. And the learning center is built so you can learn recipes for FREE. "Why not go onto the crafting recipes website?" Well, not alot of people know that, and most of those are "newbies". Id doubt this is going to be implimented cause this is ruining our economy.

Maybe the Library could be a realm along with the Learning Center?
  • HellesHelles Member
    I recommend writing the recipes on a peace of paper.
  • TarteTarte Member
    OMG GIRL UR SO SMART! #AddThisIntoTheGame
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member

OMG GIRL UR SO SMART! #AddThisIntoTheGame

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2016
    I agree with this idea too
    +1
    We need mods opinion about it now :/
    @BJDware
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Yess plssssss