Helping Hands

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited December 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Helping Hands

Ⓗ~Helping Hands~Ⓗ

In 2015 I started Helping Hands as a community to help the players of Cubic Castles. Although we do focus on new players, Helping Hands is for all players. We have realms, a clan, host events, and most importantly help others. Please make note that you do not have to join our clan in order to be a Team Member for Helping Hands. Our goal is to simply teach and help other players while having lots of fun!

◘ Helping Hands Events ◘

Free Tools and Crafting Machines:
Realm - Helping Hands
Time/Date - Everyday! All the time!
* Restocking on Sundays

Cubic Christmas Giveaway:
Realm: Play House
Time/Date: TBA

Comments

• PerfctPerfct Member
    Hello, my name is Perfct. ^_^

I'm level 50.

I've played for around two years. I started close to a month after the beta launch.

I play every day, for 1-2 hours.

I want to be a member to give back to this amazing community!
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Perfct said:

Hello, my name is Perfct. ^_^

I'm level 50.

I've played for around two years. I started close to a month after the beta launch.

I play every day, for 1-2 hours.

I want to be a member to give back to this amazing community!
    Awesome, welcome to the team. Once we have a group I will pass out offices and explain everything :)
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    Thanks a lot!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2016
    Oo HH is back!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oooooooh I was part of the last one :D it was super fun! I'm filling the application again though :3

User Name: MarieAra
    Level: 50
    Length of time played: 1 year
    How often do you play: Every single day for 2-4 hours. Sometimes I play all day long.
    Why do you want to be a member: I love this game and want to see it grow! Helping peeps is my way of giving back to the game :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I'm glad HH is back!
    Name: Pysino
    Length of time played: 2 years since November 2014
    How often do I play? 9 hours a day at weekends hm... 10 hours+
    Why do I want to be a member?: I love helping low level's. Helping low level's grow in this game, show people how to play this game. I love making each player grow in our community!
  • I'd love to join, if t doesn't require leaving the Kennelers.
    Name: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    Level: 37
    Time Played: 1 year :)
    How often do I play: When I feel like it!
    Why do I want to be a member: Because helping others is just something I enjoy doing and do :). It makes both me and the player feel great! C: I'd love to join.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited May 2016
    Name:rien-sama
    Level:31
    Time played: 19 months.
    How often i play: mostly 5 hours a day.
    Why do i want to join: to welcome new players to the game and help them on what they need and help the community to grow

rien-sama said:

Why do i want to join: to welcome new players to the game and help them on what they need and help the community to grow

Um. I don't think you'll get in HH. You've gotten banned so much times :v
    lucaaa795 said:

Apllication!
    Level:39 :D
    Length of time played:Since 19th August 2015,Everyday :D
    How often do you play: Everyday,3-5 Hours /// After 20th June- 5-9 hours per day!
    Why do you want to be a member: To help the community of course :D

MarieAra said:

Oooooooh I was part of the last one :D it was super fun! I'm filling the application again though :3

User Name: MarieAra
    Length of time played: 1 year
    How often do you play: Every single day for 2-4 hours. Sometimes I play all day long.
    Why do you want to be a member: I love this game and want to see it grow! Helping peeps is my way of giving back to the game :)

I'd love to join, if t doesn't require leaving the Kennelers.
    Name: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY
    Time Played: 1 year :)
    How often do I play: When I feel like it!
    Why do I want to be a member: Because helping others is just something I enjoy doing and do :). It makes both me and the player feel great! C: I'd love to join.

Wurfy said:

I'd like to join back please ;-)

rien-sama said:

Welcome to the team!

rien-sama said:

Um. I don't think you'll get in HH. You've gotten banned so much times :v
    We all make mistakes, and we all should learn to forgive.
    This time around I will be giving everyone different jobs and amounts of trust depending on certain things.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    User Name: Miwky
    Level:50
    Length of time played: 1 and a half
    How often do you play: almost everyday
    Why do you want to be a member: eeehhh I'm mostly alone in my realm.. I get lazy too often when building and get bored easily hence why my starter realm didn't have a build for over a year, actually I'm not too sure about joining, but I wanna try and see
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hello my name is elemental god

I am level 20

I cant see how long i played (yet) because i always play on phone

I play around 3 hours a day (longer if there is something going on like friends)

And i would like to join because i like to help people but myself i dont have the c

I am level 20

I play around 3 hours a day (longer if there is something going on like friends)

And i would like to join because i like to help people but myself i dont have the c

You don't need c to help people :)
  • UrazaUraza Member
    Do we need to be at least lvl 20?
  • Username:Trafalgar D. Water Law
    Level:26
    Length of time played: IDK
    How often do you play: Very often, I play more like 10 hours a day xD (very addicting)
    Why do you want to be a member: hmmm I want to be a member because most of time I am alone in my realm + I also want to help back other people for their kindness since alot of people already helped me since I was newbie.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited May 2016
    User Name: Swissy
    Level: 20
    Length of time played: 4-5 hour
    How often do you play:almost everyday!
    Why do you want to be a member: i would like to make everyone happy and i like to help each other :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    pysino said:

I am level 20

I mean that i dont have enough c to do giveaways ;)
    edited May 2016
    Miwky said:

User Name: Miwky
    Level:50
    Length of time played: 1 and a half
    How often do you play: almost everyday
    Why do you want to be a member: eeehhh I'm mostly alone in my realm.. I get lazy too often when building and get bored easily hence why my starter realm didn't have a build for over a year, actually I'm not too sure about joining, but I wanna try and see

I am level 20

Username:Trafalgar D. Water Law
    Level:26
    Length of time played: IDK
    How often do you play: Very often, I play more like 10 hours a day xD (very addicting)
    Why do you want to be a member: hmmm I want to be a member because most of time I am alone in my realm + I also want to help back other people for their kindness since alot of people already helped me since I was newbie.

swissy said:

User Name: Swissy
    Level: 20
    Length of time played: 4-5 hour
    How often do you play:almost everyday!
    Why do you want to be a member: i would like to make everyone happy and i like to help each other :D

Welcome to the team :3

Do we need to be at least lvl 20?

Any level is fine Hun (:

pysino said:

I am level 20

I mean that i dont have enough c to do giveaways ;)
    Don't worry about cubits. I will provide everything for you all to hand out. Today alone, me and Tim gave away 300 cowls along with a bunch of nice hats :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Ill come back <3
  • User Name: *> Jack <*
    Length of time played: from last year's easter.
    How often do you play: 1-2 hours a day.
    Why do you want to be a member: I would like to join because I like helping other people and even getting newbies some clothes! :D.
    Banned Times: 1. Reason: Not My Fault. My Brother's Fault For Scamming But We Grab The Same Ip. .-.
    I think you forgot to add me into the team? :p
  • StevilStevil Member
    User Name: Stevil
    Level: 24
    Length of time played: 1-2 years, but i took a long break.
    How often do you play: in the week, I play like an hour or less. In the weekends or vacation like 2 hours, or much more.
    Why do you want to be a member:
    When I came back from my break, I didn't have many active friends anymore. And this group looks a nice place to meet new people. Also, hosting events and stuff just looks fun!
  • UrazaUraza Member
    edited July 2016
    User Name: Uraza
    Level: 20 ( is that too low? I can try lvl up if you want :) )
    Length of time played: Since December last year
    How often I play: everyday if possible 2-3 hours
    Why I want to be a member: Well, I remember being a newbie at this ( I'm still one at heart ) and how hard it was. I had to do everything the hard way and for some reason it took me forever to build even a tiny shop. I don't want newbies to have to go through that too as it is long and a little bit boring unless you get a boost!
    edited May 2016
    Uraza said:

Stevil said:

pysino said:

swissy said:

Miwky said:

rien-sama said:

Wurfy said:

Perfct said:

lucaaa795 said:

MarieAra said:

I updated the original post, if you are interested in doing the jobs I have listed please let me know so I can provide you with the means to do so.

I will be updating and adding more things/events soon, so keep an eye out.
  • UrazaUraza Member

Helping Hands

To put it simply, what you do as a member of Helping Hands is help other players of the game. This can be in any form such as, teaching them how to craft tools, giving them tips on how to function in the game better, teaching them strategies, assisting them with quest, so on and so forth. All members are allowed to help host events. There is also some task and jobs that you may help with if you want. The goal here is simply to help others and make the community a better place.

Realms:

Helping Hands- This is the headquarts where everyone's offices will be located.
    Helping Hands Clan- This is our clan realm (you are not required to join).
    Helping Hands Shop- This is our shop set up to help players 12 and below out.
    Helping Hands Farm- This is our farm that all members my use.

Jobs:

Pass out donation warps - You will hand out warps to our donations room, with free clothing to players in need that I provide to you.
    Shop keeper- You will help run our Helping Hands Shop, selling items and stocking the shelfs with items I provide.
    Clan Captain- You will become a leader and help recruit and host clan events for the Helping Hands Clan.
    Clothier- You will craft and dye clothing. I will provide you with everything you need to do so.

Uraza said:

Stevil said:

pysino said:

swissy said:

Miwky said:

rien-sama said:

Wurfy said:

Perfct said:

lucaaa795 said:

MarieAra said:

I updated the original post, if you are interested in doing the jobs I have listed please let me know so I can provide you with the means to do so.

I will be updating and adding more things/events soon, so keep an eye out.
    I don't want to be pushy or anything but am I allowed to be a shop keeper? I can take somethings from my own shop and put it in the HH one?

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I would like to be the Clothies. Since i like to craft clothes :)
  • Helloooo!
    I'm Cowbug :P
    Lvl 29
    I have been playing 2 years? I don't know the month exactly.
    I play almost everyday, usually random times after homework.
    And I saw what helpng hands did before it closed and I was inspired (yes it sounds cheesy) and I very much wanted to join but... You know it closed but I saw this and thought this is my chance ^^

• PerfctPerfct Member
    I'd love to be a shopkeeper or work on clothing. :3

I would like to be the Clothies. Since i like to craft clothes :)

I would like to do Clothies also. Since everyone wants to be shop keeper :) @Swissy Dreamer & @Athena%20Shy

This discussion has been closed.