Swissy's Suggestion!

Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
SwissyDreamer
Greetings. i, Swissy dreamer here have some suggestion. why not take a look?

and please dont judge my noob drawing xP

1.) messaging people on a locked room! (ONLY)
Y'know when your friend is in a locked room but you have to inform something important THAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! oh well here is the thing i've been thinking about! you can only message him/her again after 24 in a locked room :3
And! you can turn it off
so it'll work like this:Suggestion!

2.) A Sleep Emoticon/Animation
hey! everyone wants this. so when we type "Zzz" either when we're standing,sitting, or on a bed. our eyes will be closed and we droll! (not really xD)anodasuggest

3.) New not "old fashioned" wigs
Hey, i know this is suggested maany times. but, Ehhh... Tbh i dont like the new wigs so i think they should add new wigs! (Especially for boys ;) ) ZPINOl's thread about hairstyle :
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/775/great-update-hair-styles/p1

4.) House door - Door/portal stamp
yes, the door would look like a house door! when we go near it. the door will open itself
heres the picturesuggestiooooooon
*If you entered the door, you will go to your next destination :P

5.) Multiple Function Of The Fridge
WHy not? Cuz @Miwky makes so much refrigator! xD
no, i mean. C'mon! i dont like minning ice! D:
aaaanoooddaaasuggest

6.)Curtains
Does someone likes to go to the bathroom while you're bathing? Or you're going to make a surprise but someone's there? OR do you want to decorate your room? well, i think curtains can do the job!
Curtains can only be opened by the one who have perm or the owner
you can also put centries in curtain
aaaanoooddaaasuggest1

aaand this is just a suggestion, so you can tell me your opinion!

Hope you like it :p

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I like the Fridge, Curtain, and Sleep Animation ideas ^^

The messaging thing, I could see how it would get annoying, even with a time limit. Personally, I usually have at least 15 friends on at a time, and if they all decided to message at the same time, it would be like spam x.x It's a good idea for smaller friend lists, definitely. There should be the option to toggle it on or off ^^

I'm not quite sure I understand the door thing. It's like the portcullis, only it forces you to enter? It sounds neat and would be really useful for adventure/story realms :3
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

The messaging thing, I could see how it would get annoying, even with a time limit. Personally, I usually have at least 15 friends on at a time, and if they all decided to message at the same time, it would be like spam x.x It's a good idea for smaller friend lists, definitely. There should be the option to toggle it on or off ^^

I'm not quite sure I understand the door thing. It's like the portcullis, only it forces you to enter? It sounds neat and would be really useful for adventure/story realms :3

It doesn't forces you to enter. just like a portcullis but remodeled to look like doors!

but- but... the messaging idea was supposed to inform you about something important
    ! :<

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    @5 I got 1k fridges accidental Craft max ;q:
  • Fuel for making ice is ice.
    Thats unusual... Maybe changing it to frostberries?
    Right now they only have 1 use which is to craft them into dyes.