Beta version 2.0 - Single player Adventure (STEAM added)

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
edited May 2016 in General Chat
Before rolling this over to steam we deployed the fixes from the first round of testing on the windows version. If you're up to it please try the adventure again on windows and see if it works for you. A few minor changes were made to the adventure itself.

Note - we've now added adventure to all steam clients

Comments

• Still waiting for iOS adventure mode! :D #hype
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm yet to complete it sadly. But I'll do it all now.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Ios...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Am I ever going to get my deed/stamp back or is it just lost in the void? X_X

If you lost a realm deed message support the realm name and they'll drop it back in your inventory.
  • Could you tell us which changes were made?
  • Can we NOT get Raffle Coins in Single Player Adventure? ._.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

If you lost a realm deed message support the realm name and they'll drop it back in your inventory.
    I did >.<
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you did not receive back your deed, contact support again. If the deed was returned while you were still in adventure mode then you may not have got it for basically the same reason. Isn't beta testing fun?

Isn't beta testing fun?

Always :p
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We've just updated this to work on all Steam clients. So if you're a steam player who was waiting you should now be able to access.

We've just updated this to work on all Steam clients. So if you're a steam player who was waiting you should now be able to access.

Amazing!
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    edited May 2016
    i try when i log in but not in the mood to play the story xD
    it work on Windows 64 bit :)
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited May 2016
    I want it to work for android
    Pls

I want it to work for android
    Pls

It'll be out on Andriod soon :P Just have to wait a bit longer :)
  • Plz be tomorrow, plz be tomorrow
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

Plz be tomorrow, plz be tomorrow

Stop begging for android :p
    Just love the adventure. Statement: it's important to listen to the Qbee!
  • pysino said:

Plz be tomorrow, plz be tomorrow

Stop begging for android :p
    Just love the adventure. Statement: it's important to listen to the Qbee!
    But I can only play on my phone, my puppy chewed on the charging cord for the laptop:Q:
  • There are 10 bonus stars, right?
    Talk to the star men at the end of each section. They'll let you know how many there are.
  • How much longer untill adventure mode comes out on android?
    It depends on a few things happening behind the scenes. We don't know exactly yet.
  • I can't wait!! XD
  • GenexGenex Member
    edited May 2016
    . =/
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Do you guys know how long it will take for adventure mode in ios? if so please tell me the date ;) Bye
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe next month
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    I got Bug O_O About Daily Quest When I Craft Candel Then QUest COmpleted Then I got 50c in The Singel Player Adventure
    Oo.. yeah that's a bug for sure!
  • I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)