scammers

edited May 2016 in Help Requests
give back my 500c please

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    You should remove that link.. It has personal information in the page and post this at scam reports section :)
  • please ban that scammer and give back my cubits
  • CrystalliseCrystallise Member
    edited May 2016
    Haven....you shouldn't have paid for a payway...a lot of people including mods have already warned you not to trust players doing payways. But, you decided to ignore them and still go on with the payway. You shouldn't have done that, even if they said that they are trusted, they can still be lying to you. To report, You can simply tap on the 'report' button in the game to report to the mods. What's scammed cannot be returned by the mods. Instead, you should think twice before going to a payway. If not, you might get scammed again.

My suggestion for you. NEVER participate in a payway. Ever. Again. :)
  • One cant ban this person just because u have evidence XD
  • Dayuumn u should went directly to the prize before u get banned
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Haven....you shouldn't have paid for a payway...a lot of people including mods have already warned you not to trust players doing payways. But, you decided to ignore them and still go on with the payway. You shouldn't have done that, even if they said that they are trusted, they can still be lying to you. To report, You can simply tap on the 'report' button in the game to report to the mods. What's scammed cannot be returned by the mods. Instead, you should think twice before going to a payway. If not, you might get scammed again.

My suggestion for you. NEVER participate in a payway. Ever. Again. :)

^ This

Everyday, sometimes even multiple times each day, I see broadcasts from mods warning to avoid payaways. People on the Internet are rarely honest. If you go to a payaway and pay for a ticket, after you have been informed of the risk, this means you consented to the chance to lose your money.
    Don't consent to these types of risks.
  • Dayuumn u should went directly to the prize before u get banned

To be honest, the food crunch thing might not even warp you in. It might warp you to somewhere else
  • Please post this is the scam reports section it was made for a reason
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    This is your own fault you got scammed, you took this risk and did the payaway.