Found a forest mine named RAY

Hello, this just an old bug which I think it appeared right after Aspen implemented into game, and IDK if our devs already fix some of RAY, and today I found one at Tinkerworld right next to SeleneDiccy's Realm, and hope you can fix it, thanks
@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• It was an old bug. Somwhere in 2014, you have permission to rename mines. And lets just say that one day, a qbee named a mine ray. Then it stayed like that untill now.
  • It was an old bug. Somwhere in 2014, you have permission to rename mines. And lets just say that one day, a qbee named a mine ray. Then it stayed like that untill now.

What da good “Easter Egg”

0.0 2014? But I started to play this game at the end of 2014, and There was no mine named RAY that time
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

It was an old bug. Somwhere in 2014, you have permission to rename mines. And lets just say that one day, a qbee named a mine ray. Then it stayed like that untill now.

0.0 2014? But I started to play this game at the end of 2014, and There was no mine named RAY that time
    It used to be a tropical mine. I think it was the most south east one in Eden, if I'm not mistaken.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

It was an old bug. Somwhere in 2014, you have permission to rename mines. And lets just say that one day, a qbee named a mine ray. Then it stayed like that untill now.

It's isn't that easy to stumble upon so it is possible that it has been around for very long time but most don't notice it nor does it get reported often.

• The mine called Ray it always change the location so its a bit difficult to find it (i have finded 6 times and i finded 3 times as a tropical mine, 2 times at a forest mine,1 time as a mountain mine) its weird