ATM

The ATM can be found to cubic town center and can check your money you can leave your money in your card to buy a card would be 500c and you can withdraw 50c maximum 1 day per week withdrawATM!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Why dont use just a piggy and the money you can whidraw is too low
  • Elemental god beacuse it will cheat if you can withdraw loads okay then 100c the maximum.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Elemental god beacuse it will cheat if you can withdraw loads okay then 100c the maximum.

What cheat?
    And right, you can just use tip piggy :/
  • Like if the maximum is 1000c that's really not good beacuse if it's only 50c or 100c it's really fair for 1000c everybody will be rich. x.x
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited May 2016
    I'm confused by what you're going for here x.x
    In a traditional ATM, you deposit your own money in a bank, and you accumulate interest over time. Some types of accounts limit when you can withdraw money.

It sounds like your idea would be to pay a one-time deposit of 500c, and "earn" 50c every week, without having to have money in the "account". But if that's what you're going for, there are already daily quests, that basically do the same thing. In fact, daily quests are probably more effective since they're daily, and not weekly.

I can't tell if you want to bypass interest or not. When you say "withdraw 50c weekly" do you mean that's the interest they could withdraw and not have it affect their balance?

It just seems like you want the ATM to be a way to get free cubits, rather than functioning as a place to store cubits.

The only benefit an ATM like this would have is that you can't withdraw all your money and splurge, so it'd be good for saving. But you could also just learn to be responsible with your piggies x_x
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    ATM is only the electronic device that allows you to interact with a bank. It doesn't actually provide interest(that's what the bank does). The main purpose of an ATM is to deposite and withdraw currency.

Put on this game that would be it's function, deposite and withdraw.
    Naturally the piggy does this already except that withdrawal of cubits means taking all the cubits in it all at once.
    If i understand it correctly is that this ATM allows you to withdraw specific amounts of cubits instead of the full amount you have stored.

The original post didn't talk about interest. It was about the price of a card(500c) that you need to use an ATM station and the OP suggest a maximum that you can withdraw per time. It's suggested to make this a max of 50c, but personally i would raise this max withdraw to 100 or 200.
  • The ATM can be found to cubic town center and can check your money you can leave your money in your card to buy a card would be 500c and you can withdraw 50c maximum 1 day per week withdrawATM!

Please no. We are cubic castles, not growtopia.