Official Wiki needs YOU!

Comments

• So sad, I was editor for a day and I got removed, didn't even edit a thing yet :(
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    edited June 2021
    The position you are applying for: Editor
    Username: MMS (I need a password reset for my wiki account - not sure how to do it though as the button isn't on the login page)
    Briefly tell us if you have any experience with the MediaWiki platform and list a few pages you are planning to add/edit:
    This was me 5 years, no experience since but I'm confident I can re-learn the platform: https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:Contributions/MMS
    Plans: Fix images, update items, making pages for links that currently link nowhere (most pages have these, example: https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special), add item previews for everything that I'm able. There are a lot of pages I'd like to edit/update, including Elf Hat, Checkers, Chat, and Farm Pack.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    *MMS said:

Username: MMS (I need a password reset for my wiki account - not sure how to do it though as the button isn't on the login page)
    Briefly tell us if you have any experience with the MediaWiki platform and list a few pages you are planning to add/edit:
    This was me 5 years, no experience since but I'm confident I can re-learn the platform: https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special:Contributions/MMS
    Plans: Fix images, update items, making pages for links that currently link nowhere (most pages have these, example: https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Special), add item previews for everything that I'm able. There are a lot of pages I'd like to edit/update, including Elf Hat, Checkers, Chat, and Farm Pack.

I don't think anyone can reset passwords, you should just make a new account and I will give you the editor role on that account, also uploading pictures are broken, so there isn't much you can do there.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    MEEPYZ said:

*MMS said:

I don't think anyone can reset passwords, you should just make a new account and I will give you the editor role on that account, also uploading pictures are broken, so there isn't much you can do there.
    Ah gotcha, I'll work with what's possible. Remade my account with username *MMS.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    *MMS said:

MEEPYZ said:

*MMS said:

Ah gotcha, I'll work with what's possible. Remade my account with username *MMS.
    Gave you the editor role.
  • Jme7Jme7 Member
    edited August 2021
    How exactly do I find my comments? I would LOVE to join the editing team (SOOOOOOO many links are broken/unavalible, and I really want to fix that!) But I don't know if I have enough comments :P

(Oh also please don't judge me based on my pfp, I'm not a noob, I just joined after being able to change your picture became unavailable :P)
  • Jme7 said:

How exactly do I find my comments? I would LOVE to join the editing team (SOOOOOOO many links are broken/unavalible, and I really want to fix that!) But I don't know if I have enough comments :P

(Oh also please don't judge me based on my pfp, I'm not a noob, I just joined after being able to change your picture became unavailable :P)

Check your profile to see your join date and amount of comments, you have to have at least 50 comments and have been a forum member for 1 month.
  • Jme7Jme7 Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Jme7 said:

Check your profile to see your join date and amount of comments, you have to have at least 50 comments and have been a forum member for 1 month.
    ty :D
  • We are still looking for some editors, it is also suggested you are in the CC Community Discord to gain access to the Wiki editors channel, basically Chief Editors will give you guys tasks to complete, currently waiting for a bug to be fixed in the wiki and then we can start a mass revamp.
  • Jme7Jme7 Member

We are still looking for some editors, it is also suggested you are in the CC Community Discord to gain access to the Wiki editors channel, basically Chief Editors will give you guys tasks to complete, currently waiting for a bug to be fixed in the wiki and then we can start a mass revamp.

Haha good thing I joined the discord :D Ty though :D
  • We are looking for more editors, if you would like to apply, check the first page for how to do so!
  • MEEPYZ said:

We are looking for more editors, if you would like to apply, check the first page for how to do so!

We are doing a semi-full rework of the Wiki! More editors would be appreciated in the reworking!
  • Applying for: Editor

Username: Larry

I have no experience with Media work

What work to do: I wanna work editing the old pages which are unchanged/has wrong details and work wwktth the semi-full Rework thing.
  • Applying for: Editor

Username: Larry

I have no experience with Media work

What work to do: I wanna work editing the old pages which are unchanged/has wrong details and work wwktth the semi-full Rework thing.

DM me on forums an example of a page rework, because we need good grammar on the new pages
  • may I contribute to being an editor?
  • Orran said:

may I contribute to being an editor?

DM me, I need an example of good grammar, and you have to fill out the format.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Orran said:

One: I do not know how...
    Two: If this includes Discord, then I can't
  • Orran said:

MEEPYZ said:

Orran said:

One: I do not know how...
    Two: If this includes Discord, then I can't
    Dm me on forums, write an example like explaining the fall hunting event
  • cg28008cg28008 Member
    edited September 2022
    see newer comment
  • i'm confused whats wiki and what are we applying for??????
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited May 2022
    I'd like to apply to become an editor.

Wiki Username: CubicPencil

I don't have any experience, but I've read the formatting pages on the wiki. I can help update some older pages like the Events page. The wiki could also use some more information on new aspects of the game like fishing and texture making, which I could help with.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

I'd like to apply to become an editor.

Wiki Username: CubicPencil

I don't have any experience, but I've read the formatting pages on the wiki. I can help update some older pages like the Events page. The wiki could also use some more information on new aspects of the game like fishing and texture making, which I could help with.

Approved
  • I want to apply to be an editor
    Wiki Username: DevilQbee
    I don't have any experience on wiki but i'll try to learn about it. I want to add some missing item images and unavailable items.
  • DevilQbee said:

I want to apply to be an editor
    Wiki Username: DevilQbee
    I don't have any experience on wiki but i'll try to learn about it. I want to add some missing item images and unavailable items.

Approved, the image uploading is broken, so nobody can upload pictures
  • The wiki chief editors are still accepting people to work for the wiki. We still have a lot of things to fix, unfortunately with the image uploading not working, we will only be doing half of the work until a fix is looked into.

Please, Please! Apply if ur interested. Make sure you meet the requirements on page one, posted by Horus.
  • cg28008cg28008 Member
    edited September 2022
    I want to apply to be an editor
    Wiki Username: cg28008
    I don't have any experience on wiki but i'll try to learn about it. I want to add some missing item images and unavailable items, including the upcoming event items
    am added to the cubic castles community server. username: cgplayscc YT #6468
  • 我好想要成為編輯
  • 我好想要成為編輯

You need 50 comments on forums
  • I am going to bump this discussion as a Chief Editor, if you're interested in becoming an Editor to the wiki, please do fill out an application and the Chief Editors will review them as soon as humanly possible!
  • I humbly ask you Chief Editors to become an Editor.
    My username is: ArchNem
    Experience: None (but I will learn)
    I wish to edit the very outdated pages which contain mostly old content, and add info to the pages that are linked to the main ones but contain no content.
This discussion has been closed.