Are there still any super rares left? Apparently another player got a bunnymobile?

Hello, I’d like to confirm if there are still supers in the waters and an estimation of how many there are and the likelihood of catching them. Any response will help!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    More than 20 left!
  • Thanks kewbirth, can these be caught anywhere? And is it caught as a fish or as junk?
  • AlexPiggy said:

Thanks kewbirth, can these be caught anywhere? And is it caught as a fish or as junk?

According to other players they can be caught anywhere and are like catching fish; you have to real it in.
  • Thanks once again legends, sorry for asking so much, are these hard to catch, normal, or easy or is it all it just varies? Also does the size of the fish when realing in effect the fish you catch, and does the fish have to be super large to be a super?
  • AlexPiggy said:

Thanks once again legends, sorry for asking so much, are these hard to catch, normal, or easy or is it all it just varies? Also does the size of the fish when realing in effect the fish you catch, and does the fish have to be super large to be a super?

I've heard that the fish can be any size and that they are really hard to catch. I've fished >10 hours since the rares were added without catching one. Btw somebody who caught a rare said that the fish icon was really small, so it can be any size.
  • AlexPiggyAlexPiggy Member
    edited July 2022
    Thanks pros super helpful, so far I’ve been fishing for 10+ hours, what are the chances of catching a rare/super rare, or catching a ultra rare fish, as I haven’t gotten either so far. Thank you once again.

Also what items are possible only Easter, some players are saying they are getting halos?
  • AlexPiggy said:

Thanks pros super helpful, so far I’ve been fishing for 10+ hours, what are the chances of catching a rare/super rare, or catching a ultra rare fish, as I haven’t gotten either so far. Thank you once again.

Also what items are possible only Easter, some players are saying they are getting halos?

We don't know the exact chance, but it's very small. The chance of catching an epic fish is pretty small too, but I think it's a little easier to catch them then rares. I did catch 1 epic fish in 10 hours of fishing but not much else.

SirKewberth said that the rares added were Easter rares, so I'm still confused why people are talking about halos. If they have gotten any halos, it's probably leftover rares from the last time rares were added since it's a Valentines rare, not an Easter rare. There have been slyme costumes caught though, which makes sense because of Dr. Slymegood.

I've heard people have caught OG Easter Umbrella, Black Umbrella, Golden Egg Costume, the Blossom Umbrellas from 1 or 2 years ago (I think), Cookie Backpack, Greek Orthodox Hat, Bunny Mobile (not 100% sure on this one though), Easter Rider, and some others, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
  • CubicCubic Member

AlexPiggy said:

We don't know the exact chance, but it's very small. The chance of catching an epic fish is pretty small too, but I think it's a little easier to catch them then rares. I did catch 1 epic fish in 10 hours of fishing but not much else.

SirKewberth said that the rares added were Easter rares, so I'm still confused why people are talking about halos. If they have gotten any halos, it's probably leftover rares from the last time rares were added since it's a Valentines rare, not an Easter rare. There have been slyme costumes caught though, which makes sense because of Dr. Slymegood.

I've heard people have caught OG Easter Umbrella, Black Umbrella, Golden Egg Costume, the Blossom Umbrellas from 1 or 2 years ago (I think), Cookie Backpack, Greek Orthodox Hat, Bunny Mobile (not 100% sure on this one though), Easter Rider, and some others, but I can't remember off the top of my head.
    Someone got a halo, and a slyme costume and Chickenlips got a booger apparently
  • Thanks, so basically the fish has to be whale size for it to be a super? Therefore the best chances are in new eden? I’ve been fishing for around 40 hours now and still no luck. Are there 5 of each rare/super rare, is there a chance of catching pjs? And any tips on hard fishes, because my rod just breaks on them as I over real but if I don’t then the rod will go through the bar and I lose either way. Thanks once again pros.
  • AlexPiggy said:

Thanks, so basically the fish has to be whale size for it to be a super? Therefore the best chances are in new eden? I’ve been fishing for around 40 hours now and still no luck. Are there 5 of each rare/super rare, is there a chance of catching pjs? And any tips on hard fishes, because my rod just breaks on them as I over real but if I don’t then the rod will go through the bar and I lose either way. Thanks once again pros.

The fish can be ANY size to catch a rare. It doesn't have to be a big fish.

Also, to reel in whales, don't worry about the fish fighting all the way to the right side of the bar; keep spamming the reel button so that it doesn't break the line. It won't get away even if it's at the beginning of the bar as long as you keep spamming the reel button. Just don't let the line turn red and snap.
  • Ok that’s good help, are there still 20+ supers in the water? Are these supers or supers and rares, and Kewbirth are you able to specify how many of the total are supers and how many are rares if so. Thank you.
  • Good to know that, time to get my 3rd ultrarare item 😎