Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

167891012»

Comments

• I don't like that only 5 rares per year if we could get more rares, then there would be more opportunities for good events.
  • As a returning player after a hiatus of almost two years, I find the game too confusing to navigate, and the camera is frustrating to deal with on a trackpad. I miss the lobby and the game is way too focused on grinding and cubits. Make stuff cheaper! Make cubits worth less! Make it less pay to win! Thank you.
  • As a returning player after a hiatus of almost two years, I find the game too confusing to navigate, and the camera is frustrating to deal with on a trackpad. I miss the lobby and the game is way too focused on grinding and cubits. Make stuff cheaper! Make cubits worth less! Make it less pay to win! Thank you.

I do NOT think this is a pay to win game at all because I have never spent a single dollar on the game and - in my opinion - I’m doing pretty well right now, as are many of my friends.
  • Favorite: large array of blocks... least favorite.. no one has ever posted on this category in 4 years xDD
  • Favorite: 1-That we have more and more events each year like for the Halloween one and for the first time a thanksgiving one! I really like those kind of event

2-I also like the random pack that are not from holiday like steampunk. That pretty original to be honest.

Least Favorite: Hmm I don’t think there is thing I hate, but the building contest are less fun than before. I understand that some ppl prefer the new building contest, but removed totally the old concept contest is a bit sad. I thing the building contest could be 1/2 of the time in the new style and 1/2 of the time in the old style of building contest. It was my favourite Event.

• pack probabilities are equal that makes it not fun to buy packs :/
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited February 2021
    Hugo_ said:

pack probabilities are equal that makes it not fun to buy packs :/

But it's gonna be a big help in stabilizing prices, mate. This also means that rare items (such as the original Krampus) are going to be more available to players who would otherwise not be able to own one.
  • Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

But it's gonna be a big help in stabilizing prices, mate. This also means that rare items (such as the original Krampus) are going to be more available to players who would otherwise not be able to own one.
    According to a realm i went to, superrares had around a 5% chance of you getting them. With all the items in packs right now, all val items had less than 3% chance of getting them, so they are harder to get. idk if that is correct tho.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

According to a realm i went to, superrares had around a 5% chance of you getting them. With all the items in packs right now, all val items had less than 3% chance of getting them, so they are harder to get. idk if that is correct tho.
    No super rares used to be like 1% and rares were 5% on average
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2021

Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

Some were even less than 1%
    Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

If anything, it is going to increase old prices. Most of us old players don’t want the new items because they are so useless with equal drop rates. I’ve spent all the cubits that I would usually spend on packs, on old items.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

U said:

Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

Some were even less than 1%
    Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

If anything, it is going to increase old prices. Most of us old players don’t want the new items because they are so useless with equal drop rates. I’ve spent all the cubits that I would usually spend on packs, on old items.
    I'm with V on this one. Normally I'd be buying packs throughout the whole pack cycle for fun. I've just spent 100k which is nothing compared too before and I'm just investing in older items not newer items now
  • Ganondalf said:

Hugo_ said:

The equal probability will crash all of it... there were so many other things in the xmas pack than the kramp set + gift cos, but look at how much the gift cos just crashed, from 11k to 8k to 6k. Right now, it's uni set and pink balloon, it's very risky, I think one of them will crash because the pink balloon is as rare as flower pants, just like the gift cos was as rare is the reindeer cap. In the christmas pack, there were around 40 items, give or take a couple. This current pack has 50 clothing items, give or take a couple. I do not think any of them will rise too much in the future unless if some serious hoarding starts.
  • my least fav is that the old lobby and old overworld stuff was removed
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited March 2021

my least fav is that the old lobby and old overworld stuff was removed

Oh my gawd could you stop pls
    A lot of us like the new system, y'know. It's cool you sharing your opinion here, but I got a feeling that this ain't the last we're gonna hear about the lobby from you.
  • Ganondalf said:

my least fav is that the old lobby and old overworld stuff was removed

Oh my gawd could you stop pls
    A lot of us like the new system, y'know. It's cool you sharing your opinion here, but I got a feeling that this ain't the last we're gonna hear about the lobby from you.
    just trying tbh
  • My favorite are the unique type of building, it's like a whole new type style.

Least are the fact that half of the materials/blocks/deco are uncraftable.
  • My favorite thing is that there's so many backpacks (I collect them). I have no least favorite part :)
  • Favorite: you can have a farm and own animals.
    Dislike: I have plenty of recube but have nothing to spend on because of perk(I want to use big sprinkler and tractor).
  • My best favourite : lobby ( you don't have to delete overworlds but you can do portals to the out ) I love that we all start at same position lobby
    My least favourite : Overworld I fell the overwor lads has kept as a part :)
  • Here's an idea for a feature, check out my discussion, looking for some feedback. discussion is called
    CC Survival Mode? What if? Comment What You Think!
  • like:
    -fun
    -senbox
    -graphics
    -no 30sec time wasting ads
    dislikes:
    -overgrinding required
    -scammers hackers and thieves
    -RUDE PEOPLE
    -rarity of cubits
  • This has update for me over the years..

Most favorite would be the community and the friend list, ability to create lasting friendships.

Least favorite would be the short period where you cannot do anything when you enter a new realm, room, or overworld.
This discussion has been closed.