Old Town Center

Make the old town center the official one again and make the new one something else. The new one doesn't feel right, I've only been to it one singular time to check it out and that's it. With the old one I'd go there all the time. This is strictly opinion based and maybe if others share the same thought it could be changed.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited April 2021
    I prefer the old one too...The new just isn't right imo. Nothing against Space. The new Cubic Learning Center too, every time they "update" it, it becomes worse, more complicated, harder to use. It's designed for players who don't understand the game, yet it's like a mini-maze trying to find what you want when you don't understand anything. @SirKewberth
  • I prefer the old one too...The new just isn't right imo. Nothing against Space. The new Cubic Learning Center too, every time they "update" it, it becomes worse, more complicated, harder to use. It's designed for players who don't understand the game, yet it's like a mini-maze trying to find what you want when you don't understand anything. @SirKewberth

Well, the New Town Center is kinda nice since it has more areas to hang out, but the learning center is horrible for functionality, It has a great design, but it is hard to find where everything is since you have to look at every portal, and then inside the portals, there are more portals, compared to the old center which showed the block the portal was a guide for, I would scrap the New Learning, but keep the New Center.
    P.S. none of the official realms have bedrock, which is usually a sign it's official, so there should be bedrock added to the realms.
  • Yes I remember that place for years Playing and Hanging out that new big one just Confused me :(

@SirKewberth #Give_Us_Old_Town_Center_Back!
  • I agree, the new town center is beautiful but it is harder to locate the advanced meeting areas unlike the older town center. Like make it newbie-friendly town center? It would be better.
  • I have nothing against the new town center. But the other official realms are made for players who actually know where to find the info they need. *I won't say anything about the design of the learning center :cough:*
  • I prefer the old one but no matter which one a "fully functioning search bumper" is what I miss about the old lobby. The search option is actually lacking in so many ways as even if we put spell the realm right we come up with NOTHING at all. At least the old lobby had a fantastic search bumper.
  • Intimate said:

I prefer the old one but no matter which one a "fully functioning search bumper" is what I miss about the old lobby. The search option is actually lacking in so many ways as even if we put spell the realm right we come up with NOTHING at all. At least the old lobby had a fantastic search bumper.

Was the search bumper different than searching for realms through an overworld?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The old learning center needs to come back. I haven't used the new learning center because it is basically impossible.

I love the new town center though. The people who prefer the old one are the players who grew up with the old one.
  • U said:

The old learning center needs to come back. I haven't used the new learning center because it is basically impossible.

I love the new town center though. The people who prefer the old one are the players who grew up with the old one.

I agree, i find my self lost in the new learning center and always head back to the old one, but for the town center i agree that i just perfer the old one better because that's what i was used to for years.
  • Yep - So many folks miss the Old Town Center... Including me.
    Please bring it back. + 1million!